Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

A New Recruit? [Shini]

Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind My Name's Olaf! A New Recruit? [Shini] Empty

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Phoenix Fire
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 90

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Naziel Darkstar
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer

A New Recruit? [Shini] Empty A New Recruit? [Shini]

Post by Naziel Sat May 09, 2015 11:51 am

Naziel walked calmly through the streets of Yamigakure, the sun was shining bright in the sky and the hustle and bustle was putting a smile on his face to say the least! He walked around the various stalls and smiled at the residents; "This place is so different to Fiore..." His smile faded as he remembered the devestation that underwent Fiore at the dark guilds hands and the pain it caused, especially to him. Because of the war he had lost everything, his home, his guild and most painfully, his parents. Both were killed in a drastic effort to protect the young boy and although he made it out alive he still feels the heat from the flames that engulfed the Fairytail guild as he watched the mighty emblem that he adored burn.

He snapped out of his state as he saw a few people staring at him, it was obvious that he was not from around here but none the less some were giving him worrisome looks as if he were a threat. "I wonder what has them so riled up?" He pondered as he continued walking. He decided to have a look down some of the other streets, but as he ventured down an ally he was set upon as three Ninja landed around him and started shouting commands; "Who are you! What are you doing here!" They demanded as Naziel stood very still making sure not to make any sudden movements he let out a small sigh; "I'm just looking around! Nothing sinister I promise!" He spoke very calmly.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! A New Recruit? [Shini] Empty
    Kuraikage

Lineage : Weather Master
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

A New Recruit? [Shini] Empty Re: A New Recruit? [Shini]

Post by Shini Chikai Sat May 09, 2015 2:25 pm

"Lay off him."

The day was beautiful and serene. There was a calm breeze throughout the streets and the warm sun was held high in the sky. But she would taste the tension.

"You lay a hand on him, and I'll take your hands from you."

She sat on the roof of a small shop, looking over them. Her robe remained opened, exposing the sarashi exposed. Her robe was that of a sunset, and her pants seemed to be the lower half of a black gi. She would look at him with a funny look in her eyes. "I wonder what kind of person he is." she thought to herself.

The men would look at her, and would nod and walk away. They were all tense after the merging of worlds. It they didn't respect her for protecting the previous leader, they respected her for being so close to the creator of worlds. She had an edge that no one would every obtain.
    Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Naziel Mon May 11, 2015 1:23 pm

The red haired mage lifted his head to see the beautiful girl sat upon the roof and blinked for a moment before giving a goofy grin; "Thanks! I don't think those guys were going to listen me that much... What is going on here for them to be see up tight?" He questioned as he turned to face her.

She was obviously a Ninja of some description with the way she was dressed and the fact she was able to call off the others with such ease! "I'm kinda looking for the boss around here..." He placed a hand behind his head as he looked around; "So who are you anyways?" So many questions he had about this place, but the basics would have to suffice for now.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Mon May 11, 2015 3:10 pm

She smiled, her body remaining where she was. She would appear almost angelic to the foreign eyes, but all residents knew of her hidden nature.

"I am Shini Chikai," she would announce, "The Kuraikage of Yamigakure. I am the boss around here... so to speak." She'd end it with a warm smile, breaking the man apart in her mind. Her village was full of mixed ninja, it was only recently that they began to work together.

Thinking about her own ranks, she would have to offer her own self to get a helping hand. "And I take it you're here to help?" she'd ask, "We could use all the help we can get."
    Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Naziel Mon May 11, 2015 3:56 pm

He smiled at her and a look of eagerness crossed his face; " So you're the boss huh? Nice to meet ya, I'm Naziel Darkstar, I'm from the land known as De Fiore. As you probably guessed I'm not from around here but I'd be happy to help, I was looking for someone who may be able to help me in some endeavors also... Although I hope you won't be too shocked by how I help." He gave a small smile as he lifted a hand and a small flame ignited in his palm.

"Where I'm from we use something called magic, I'm sure if you've come across someone from my home before you may have seen some of it, although mine is a bit different to the others!" He gave a cheesy smile as he closed his hand and with it the flame.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Mon May 11, 2015 4:32 pm

She smiled and rose her hand to her face, as if to facepalm.

"Naziel," she began, "Never talk down to someone while they have home field advantage." she nodded in disapproval, while reaching in her coat pocket with her left hand, her right hand would move the grip of the object that lay on the roof. "Just because we come from different worlds, does not mean I don't know what happens in yours." He was from Fiore, and her adventures extended only into Midi, when that world still existed. "I gave a weapon to an Ocean Demon Slayer, I killed 2 dragons, and I tamed all of the tailed beasts of my world." she smiled, "So, now with at being said... Yamigakure would be happy to have you."

She felt for him, but his arrogant attitude would be played with. Either he was foolish, stupid, or just hadn't gotten used to the world of Pandora.

After all, she did help model it.
    Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Naziel Tue May 12, 2015 1:45 am

Naziel gave a vacant look; "Talking down to someone? Who was I doing that too?" He blinked and looked around him before shrugging and taking a seat on a crate to the left of him. He heard her impressive kill count as his eyes opened wide for a second; "Hang on a sec, what kind of Dragon's did you kill! One wasn't a fire Dragon called Igneel was it?!" He exclaimed as he jumped to his feet his fists clenched in anticipation.

He felt a pang of fear, something he wasn't all that used too unless he was being shouted at by Igneel for some stupid trick, but the boy had not seen him for several years and the searching never stopped. "You see Igneel is my dad, I'm the fire Dragon slayer, so please if you have any news on Igneel please tell me!" He shouted as his thoughts began to run away with him.

Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Tue May 12, 2015 11:16 am

"They were Chaos and Time dragons." Shini would say. Hearing his words she'd think about how a dragon could birth, or even mate with a human it just seemed.... odd. But he was young, and quite possibly new to this world.

Pulling a cloth from her pocket, she'd shine the metal protector with the sun's light. She'd toss the headband to the human, or whatever he was. "Well, if you want to protect your father, you best learn about Jutsu and Chakra first." she told him, "Fiore magic isn't the only magic anymore. Wait until you see a Saiyan."

Smiling she'd raise a foot onto the ledge she sat on, as if to get up. But she would remain, even for just a moment. If he had questions, now was the time to ask.
    Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Naziel Wed May 13, 2015 1:05 pm

Naziel let out a sigh of relief that neither of the Dragons were Igneel, he looked up just in time to catch the headband she had just thrown down to him. He looked at the emblem upon it and thought of Fire and Fairy Tail, how seeing the emblem upon his parents had made him so proud as a child. He snapped back from the painful memories and pushed such thoughts to the back of his mind and focused on the task at hand; "Well that's a relief... Hang on, what's chakra and Jutsu?" He sat back on the crate with his brow slightly furrowed in thought contemplating what to do now. It was true that he had found the organisation he wanted to find but now he was faced with more potential enemies, and what were tailed beasts? Many questions rolled through his mind as the wind gently blew around him his shaggy red hair was gently moved before he looked back to Shini, his new commander; "I'd like to know more about tailed beasts if possible and also what exactly is a... Saiyan?" His voice had a serious tone to it.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Wed May 13, 2015 2:12 pm

She would begin to shuffle her things, picking up the large sword she had been toying with earlier. As much as she wanted to answer everything, most of the matters were sensitive subjects. "Chakra, Chi, Mana... it's all the same. Only that in different worlds, it does different things." she would stand up, rising above the ledge. Taking a step back, the sun would cast a shadow from her, over the slayer.

"But if you want to know about the nine tailed beasts, perhaps it's best we move to another location." She would only tell him of the great relics there. After all, he probably knew nothing about the starfalls...

"Your first test is to find your new base. Good luck!" she said, her body now a black silhouette of darkness. Her hands would meet, and in a flash, she would vanish.

/exit

Name: Kubikiribōchō
    Wielder: Shini Chikai
    Type: Sacred Sword
    Description:
    A New Recruit? [Shini] Zabuza11
    Length: 5ft + 8in
    Weight: 100lbs
    Strengths:
    - Able to cut through B-Rank defenses flawlessly
    - Deals user's Class, in damage
    Weaknesses:
    - Extremely heavy
    - Allies cannot bring the blade the owner
    - It's not unbreakable
    - Sword can be broken in half by a B-Rank it or above
    - Sword can be nicked by any C-rank hit or below
    Ability:
    Regenerate: The sword is able to repair itself after breaking. This is done by having blood on the blade. This happens instantaneously. (See Picture below)
    Weightless: The blade itself is weightless to the chosen wielder of the blade.
    Name: Body Flicker Technique
    Element: N/A
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Charge: Ram (Handsign)
    Description: The Body Flicker Technique is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalize the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination. MP cost is halved if under 10 meters away. Max range is 20 Meters
    Strengths:
    - Able to get out of tight situations
    - Able to create distance between caster and target
    Weaknesses:
    - Cannot attack while using it
    - The new location may be more dangerous than before
    - Does no damage
    Duration: Instant
    Cooldown: 3 Posts

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content