Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Relaxing Away from Home (Gray/Kasey)

Silver
    Silver

THIS IS MADNESS! I'm Important Too! Relaxing Away from Home (Gray/Kasey) Empty

Lineage : Soul of Stone
    Position : None
    Origin : Toonville
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : D
    Level : 1
    Experience : 130

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic:

Relaxing Away from Home (Gray/Kasey) Empty Relaxing Away from Home (Gray/Kasey)

Post by Silver Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:06 pm

@Kasey

Gray smirked with each step he took. It had been a while since he had been out of Toonvile and a trip to Edolas was pretty welcomed. A few more minutes of walking around led to him finding someplace to sit down and take a minute to relax, a deep breath escaping his plump lips and causing the massive breasts on his chest to bounce temptingly. Like any other male he sat with his legs spread open, hunched over with his forearms resting on his shapely thighs. His attire for the day was about as masculine as he could get. Starting with the thick black leather biker boots covering his dainty feet, inch high wedge heels giving him an extra boost of height, and moving up to the torn crimson jeans that seemed almost painted to his legs with a chain running through the belt loops instead of an actual belt. Moving up he wore what looked to be a red corset that kept his large breasts pushed together and up, forming a generous valley of cleavage. Once you got to his neck anyone could see a studded purple collar sat around his throat. The only other piece of clothing on his body was a purple and black leather jacket with sleeves that ended at his elbows with studded cuffs.

Leaning back he brushed his crimson hair out of his face with the skin tight purple glove covering his left hand. He had to wonder if anything exciting would happen. Of course just getting away from Toonvile was nice but it didn’t mean he was looking for simple boredom.
    Kasey
    Kasey

I Need A Medic! LET IT BURN! Shocking! Relaxing Away from Home (Gray/Kasey) Empty

Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 17
    Experience : 605

Relaxing Away from Home (Gray/Kasey) Empty Re: Relaxing Away from Home (Gray/Kasey)

Post by Kasey Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:10 pm

Relaxing Away from Home (Gray/Kasey) 2pri9lx

Again she returned. It was odd to find herself in the world of felines, but then again, they were the natives. She sat on a bench in the center of what seemed to be a park. She faced a tall statue of what looked like to be a tall cat like person. Pandora was a weird place, and it seemed as if it would always be that way.

Her mind was locked to the child. She wondered if she was going to be strong enough to fight alone. There was no way to help her in that celebration. All she could do was prepare her in the short time they did spend together. But later, she would find a way to make more time for her. She had to. She was family.

"They say wishes come true, here." She said to herself. She wondered how many of the others got themselves into this mess. It was always by choice, either knowingly, or subconsciously. It simply was the way it was.
    Silver
    Silver

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Relaxing Away from Home (Gray/Kasey) Empty Re: Relaxing Away from Home (Gray/Kasey)

Post by Silver Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:09 pm

Gray remained silent for several moments until a woman came to take a seat on the bench across from him. He looked her up and down with one eyebrow raised. She was pretty, with pitch black hair that reached down to her shoulders. He could see her lips moving but from where he sat he couldn’t make out what she was saying. His lips curved into a sly smile before he decided to get up from his seat, sweeping his hair back behind his ear and out of his face as he did so before taking those first few steps over to the stranger.

“Hey there. I know I shouldn’t ask, but you seem like there’s something on your mind. Mind if I lend you an ear?”

He gave her a friendly, genuine smile. Much like a normal person rather than a Toon would.
    Kasey
    Kasey

I Need A Medic! LET IT BURN! Shocking! Relaxing Away from Home (Gray/Kasey) Empty

Post by Kasey Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:24 pm

With a smile, she'd look up at the other woman. She seemed normal enough, but that alone was rare. It rose a few suspicious, but to not be at knife point was a start.

"I'm fine, really." She would say, "Just thinking is all."

She thought about the other woman from before. She thought about how much every seemed to hurt inside. Maybe she offered her hand not for Kasey's sake, but her own. She would move over a bit, to give her room if she chose to join her. "You don't gotta stand, you can sit down." she would say.

Kasey thought a bit about what kinds of people lived in this world. From lizards to demons, talking plants to children, and spirits to animals, it seemed few and far between. It was only then that she looked down at her outfit. Her v-neck blouse had sleeves cut just before the elbow. Her pants made of cotton, or something of the like, of an equally dark black to her violet shirt. Her hands seemed to be dirtied with blood, sin, and regret. Or at least, that's how she saw herself. She felt like she hadn't bathed in weeks, when in reality, she was cleaner than she ever was.

It was almost as if the world washed away the dirt. How odd.
    Silver
    Silver

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Silver Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:37 pm

Gray listened to the stranger’s response, claiming to be fine and that she was just thinking about some things. Looking her over he found his eyes caught by her own cleavage snuggly contained by the dark violet v-neck t-shirt she was wearing. It was a rather seductive site. That cleavage moved as the girl seemed to shimmy over on the bench a bit, as if making room for him to join her. Proven correct in his assumption she did just that, telling him that he could sit rather than remain standing. Taking her up on her offer the seductive looking toon took the newly opened seat beside her.

“I appreciate it. It’s pretty nerve wracking to ask a pretty woman like yourself if I can join her.”

Still that friendly smile remained as planted his plump backside down on the bench. Annoyingly he found that he needed to once again move his long red hair from his face. He was really beginning to regret not having put it up into a ponytail or braid for this little outing.

“My name’s Gray. What do I get to call a beautiful creature like yourself?”
    Kasey
    Kasey

Post by Kasey Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:10 pm

"Part of me wishes I did't wish I was here." she thought to herself. Every day she wished for a way out of her life. Every day she asked for the suffering to end. Everyday she wondered what it would be like to have a fresh start and live a new life without her past chasing her.

Then it came true. She came to Pandora. She knew no one. She knew nothing. She met talking goat women, saw kids punch each other in the face, and learned that death didn't really exist. And now she spoke to woman who dressed punk, and begun to hit on her in a matter of seconds. Almost as if her several breakdowns from the day before didn't happen.

"Kasey." she said. Her voice hiding emotion, not sure what to make of th situation. "Gray is an interesting name. Where you from?"

She was curious, as if nothing in this world didn't cause a question to be asked. There was always a new mystery every day. And she was tired of stumbling into answers. Sometimes, she felt better off not knowing.
    Silver
    Silver

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Silver Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:22 pm

Gray couldn’t hear any emotion in the woman’s voice when she introduced herself as Kasey, or when she said that his name was interesting and she asked where he was from. That smile on his face dripped at the edges until it was virtually gone. It didn’t seem that any of his flirting was going to work on her so he decided it would be better if he just dropped it and started acting normally.

“I always thought Gray was a fairly normal name for a guy. But I guess it’s not that normal for people from other places.” He gave Kasey a weak chuckle before continuing on and answering her question. “I’m from Toonvile. I just came to Edolas to get away for the day.”

Leaning back and spreading his legs once more the man with a female body got into a natural, comfortable position. “What about you? I’ve never seen you in Toonvile.”
    Kasey
    Kasey

Post by Kasey Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Her expression would fall blank. Her eyes would quint. She heard the rumors, and never believed them. Now that she faced a toon, she begun to agree. None of them make any sense. She didn't do anything as to react to it. As she, he was a toon, she just accepted the headache and moved on.

"From Bosco, in Fiore." She'd say. "Kinda like that New Bastion I heard about, though I don't think toons live there." She would sigh, sinking into her seat. She wasn't really sure what pronouns to use. It was worse than trying to figure out a transgender. She quite literally was dealing with a man woman, one with a nice body, if she would have.

She couldn't shake the thought. Things in her world were simple, even when a genderless golem gave birth to a child, it made more sense than now. What in the world was Pandora?
    Silver
    Silver

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Silver Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:24 pm

Kasey explained that she was from Basco, a place in Fiore that was similar to New Bastion. A sigh escaped her lips when she was finished and Gray had to resist putting a comforting arm around her. Eventually he gave in and did just that, placing a gentle arm around her shoulders. He wasn’t entirely certain what was causing whatever her problem was but he was more than willing to help her with it. “You know, you don’t sound like you’re fine. I think it might help a bit more if I were to lend you an ear.”

He honestly didn’t know what else to do at that moment. Normally he would be doing something goofy or causing havoc of some sort but right now didn’t seem like the proper time for it. "I'f I'm the problem, I can always leave too."
    Kasey
    Kasey

Post by Kasey Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:10 am

This world was a weird place. Without resisting, she allowed her to comfort her. It was odd, considering there was no reason for her to help. But she let it happen. Without a word, she would rest her head on her shoulders. "No." she would say, "It's just complicated."

She gave into her, admitting defeat. There was many things for her to worry about. She appeared so lost, foolish and broken to the other residents of this world. . . . residents. That was the perfect world for people taken from their home worlds. They were all stuck in this realm until it was decided that they could pass on. Unlikely friends were made, unreasonable bonds strengthened and so forth. It was full of mysteries, and this alone would tower above the rest.

"So you're a guy?" she'd ask, allowing her tongue to slip. She really didn't care. It wasn't like she was insulting her, but the words she picked were weird. "Or is that toon joke?"
    Silver
    Silver

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Silver Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:14 pm

It didn’t seem as if Kasey had any issue with Gray’s comforting gesture. In fact she actually seemed to go along with it and rest her head on his shoulder. She claimed that Gray wasn’t the problem but whatever it was that was troubling her was “just complicated”, as she put it. Gray didn’t exactly know what else to say in response to that. Obviously she didn’t want to go into it any more than she already had and he knew it wouldn’t be helpful if he tried to pry it out of her. Instead he would just use the hand he had placed around her to rub the side of her shoulder for a few moments before she would speak up again.

This time she asked if he really was a guy or if he was pulling some kind of toon joke on her. A soft smile returned to his face at the thought. “Normally I’d try and mess with your head cause that does sound like a good prank, but it seems like something else is already doing that. But yeah, I’m a guy.” He would go quiet for another minute, wondering just how to continue talking to her when the subjects were so short. “The tits convinced you otherwise didn’t they?” He gave an amused chuckle to the girl beside him.
    Kasey
    Kasey

Post by Kasey Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:37 pm

Almost instinctively she would reach out with her left hand and poke her breasts. Part of her wanted to check if they were real, the other half immediately regretted doing it. Kasey would blush, sinking into herself of embarrassment.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to... I..." she fell silent. She felt like a fool. She wasn't sure what to make of it. Was she a he, or he a she? Was her soul male, but body female? Could she have switched minds with another female and tried to live life like he did before? It all became so confusing.

Her mind wondered about the small girl. It was hard to look after her when all of the fighters disappeared only to appear in a new place for combat. But here she sat with a toon, who was male, or female. She wasn't sure what to make of her life. But oddly, she was okay with it.
    Silver
    Silver

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Silver Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:00 pm

Gray found himself blinking once he felt his right breast jiggle, the feeling of a finger poking into it from the underside. Though the corset did enough of a job of keeping it in place with breasts as big as his it was hard to keep them completely still. He smiled at the action though, finding it nice that the girl was finally opening up enough for something like that. However she seemed to instantly become embarrassed by her actions, immediately apologizing for poking his bust while claiming that she didn’t mean to. Quietly he took his arm from around her and put a couple of inches between them. However he didn’t act upset in anyway, his left hand instead reaching for the zipper in the front of his corset while his right hand reached for her left wrist.

Pulling down his zipper he moved her hand to his chest, placing it on the large mound. “I don’t mind, a cutie like you can feel them as much as you want.” The corset fell away, landing around his hips and on the bench as he helped her to feel his chest.
    Kasey
    Kasey

Post by Kasey Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:44 am

She would unzip her corset and grab her hand. Or would it be more correct to say he unzipped his corset and grabbed her hand. Her cheeks would turn red upon touching her breast, only to forcefully pull away.

Kasey would rise from her seat and take a few steps back, creating distance between her and the toon. "Look, uh. . " she started, her hands held out between her and the woman, confused. She wasn't sure what to do. She wasn't sure what to feel. "It was nice meeting you, but I have to go." She would speak before sprinting off in no particular direction. She didn't know what to do, but whatever he wanted, she surely wasn't going to let it happen in that park. . . or anywhere. . . maybe.

[/exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 am