Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

A Line, as in the Shape my Sword Cuts (private)

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel
    Sakura VIP

Shadowstep A Line, as in the Shape my Sword Cuts (private) Empty

Lineage : Huanglong, the Golden Dragon
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 227

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Axilmeus Steel
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

A Line, as in the Shape my Sword Cuts (private) Empty A Line, as in the Shape my Sword Cuts (private)

Post by Axilmeus Steel Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:29 am

Job Deets:
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel
    Sakura VIP

Character Sheet

A Line, as in the Shape my Sword Cuts (private) Empty Re: A Line, as in the Shape my Sword Cuts (private)

Post by Axilmeus Steel Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:34 am

Axil was set to get his passport, he traveled slowly and steadily, his blade hidden under his robes and his hair tied up as it always was. After looking at jobs that people needed done, he realized that the most important thing for him to do would be to get passports. Today in particular, the interkingdom office was offering passports for Urban City to individuals who choose to apply. Upon gazing at his destination, he saw something odd. About 180 people had organized themselves outside of the office doors. Thinking nothing of it, he began to progress towards the building. He was only looking for a passport, as these other people probably were, why didn't they just walk in and ask for one? They were probably here for something else. His plans were halted, however, when a man reached out and grabbed his shoulder as he passed. He had an angry look on his face which Axil didn't quite understand.
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel
    Sakura VIP

Character Sheet

A Line, as in the Shape my Sword Cuts (private) Empty Re: A Line, as in the Shape my Sword Cuts (private)

Post by Axilmeus Steel Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:23 pm

"I'm sorry sir... is there a problem?" he asked. Of course, being raised by a demon in the deepest pits of hell, he never learned about the concept of a line.

"Yeah there is buddy, end of the line!" he said, pointing to the person farthest away from the interkingdom offices.

"Huh? The end of the line? As in death. No sir, I'm afraid there's no reasonable way for you to be able to kill me, and I don't believe that either of us want to die, so I'll just be on my way to get the passport."

"Wha--- What? Are you mentally challenged or something? This is a line, a line don't you have any manners?"

"Manners? Coming from the man who just called another mentally challenged? I'm afraid sir I will not let this statement go unchallenged, prepare for punishment!" And with that, Axil swung his sword, knocking the man unconscious.
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel
    Sakura VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Axilmeus Steel Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:24 am

"H-hold on guy! What he means is this is a line, a place where people wait and go in a specific order to try and get something. You have to start at the end and try and make it to the front just by waiting," another man explained.

Axil pointed at a couple people at the front of the line, "What about them? They aren't at the end of the line. Do they get to break the rules?"

The man shook his head, "No see, they were at the end of the line, because these other people weren't here, so the new people have to get behind the old people."

"I see... so the trick of a line... is getting rid of the competition!" Axil said lunging forward.

"Wha---?" was all the man got to say before he was knocked out by another swing of the Demon Slayer's sword. The mage began his excellent plan to get to the front of the line.
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel
    Sakura VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Axilmeus Steel Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:58 am

He began swinging his sword wildly, progressing through the line his own way and his own pace. He wasn't paying attention when a large axe swung close to him. He luckily caught it just in time with his sword, flipping it to it's bladed side, but his assailant's larger and heavier weapon managed to send the mage flying regardless. Getting up, he saw a rough man with a scar across his bald head holding the axe that had struck Axil. He prepared his sword in fighting position, "Who are you?"

"Gwahahahah, you're not the only one who can fight here purple man, now that you started this brawl, I might as well join, and while I'm at it, I could get a nice sword too!" the man continued to laugh.

"Brawl?" questioned the demon slayer, "No, this is no brawl, it is a mission, it is a massacre, but it is not a brawl. Now then, the massacre shall continue, just be glad I spared your life."

The bald man raised an eyebrow.
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel
    Sakura VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Axilmeus Steel Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:27 am

The two men clashed with their weapons, sparks flying as metal clanged, civilians running in fear as the two warriors danced over their unconscious victims, avoiding damaging them, if only for legal reasons. Tired and panting they both halted in their assaults for a second. "I wasn't expecting it but... you're actually quite good. I haven't noticed many missteps in your fighting.

"I could say the same for you, why don't we call this a draw and both go grab a passport?" inquired the older man.

But Axil shook his head, "I'm afraid I will turn down your offer, I want my passport now, and I want to complete my goal of eliminating the competition. Now then, Hell Demon's Strike Fist!" he shouted enveloping his sword with a white shadow and striking the man with the blunt edge.

"Y-you're a mage?" the man asked before collapsing. The samurai smiled and proceeded onwards.

Mission accomplished, he thought to himself.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:08 am

Yet you did not take a picture, nor actually... get your passport...

But...
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! A Line, as in the Shape my Sword Cuts (private) Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:08 am

The member 'Kaseki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    A Line, as in the Shape my Sword Cuts (private) Treasu10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:57 am