Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Facing the Faceless

Dregon
    Dregon
    Admin

I'm Important Too! Facing the Faceless Empty
    -

Lineage : Fence Master
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : S
    Level : 69
    Experience : 59070

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Dregon
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic:

Facing the Faceless Empty Facing the Faceless

Post by Dregon Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:10 am

"What a wonderful world." He said as he looked into the sky. The man wore his overcoat and thick boots. There was nothing that could freeze him, at least not in Pandora. He pondered the world's existence as well as his own. He was a step closer to the world that lay around him. He was home, but then again, he never left. Pandora was the world he was born into. All he remembered was his own darkness, something he learned to let go. "A heavenly world, of heavenly souls, and heavenly bodies." he said. He embraced the chills he felt on his skin as the wind brushed by. He was content. He was so happy he could die.

"A world without regret, a soul without a heart. I cannot believe we still pressed on, when we were so apart." he said. He recited the hymn from memory. "Let the past become your future, for your present is your past. Just because I am your first friend, does not make me your last. Alas the world is mysterious... And I must travel on... curious." Dregon inhaled the frost air.

"Never will a hear break even, never will it be a clean cut. Only in time will it heal as a whole, and even then it will still hurt... and brother... I have returned to heal ease the pain. Never again will we travel alone. Not today, not ever.

For you are my one and only brother."
    Neo Stigma
    Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made Shadowstep Facing the Faceless Empty
    Someone really... really poor.

Lineage : Blood Brothers Pact
    Position : Super Saiyan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 18
    Class : C
    Level : 33
    Experience : 2545

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Neo Stigma
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Unknown

Facing the Faceless Empty Re: Facing the Faceless

Post by Neo Stigma Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:22 pm

"Yo Poi Poi! Sho Poi Poi! Mo Poi Poi! YOHOHOHO! Hello, hi, greetings and salutations. Hmmmm Dregon was it?......Hmmmyes, Hmmyessss.....It's true about what you say about the heart." Said Neo as he danced through the snow. Over the years he had gone through many changes, forms and faces. Yet recently he had adopted a childish nature. He was sick of playing as the insane, hell bent evil villain. Even Tough Neo was tired of playing as a villain,  that did not mean that he forgot how too.... He looked at Dregn with his odd looking mask, his shapeless shadowy form swayed at the cold breeze.

"Hey Dreygon..... DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOW MAN?!"
    inquired Neo as he fell face first in the snow and began rolling around in it.
    Dregon
    Dregon
    Admin

-

Character Sheet
    Primary Magic:

Post by Dregon Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:28 am

"...Right." said Dregon as he looked at the odd man. It could be no other than Kaseki's good old friend, Neo Stigma. He was an odd person indeed, and must have kept his brother busy with many... interesting things. "A snowman?" he asked, watching the man cover himself in the white flakes of winter, "...But you are making a Snow-angel..."

Dregon had seen countless unexplainable things in his life. He loved to see things that didn't belong and then find where they do belong. Everyone had their place in life. Everything had its' purpose. Everything had its reason...

Then there was this guy...
    Neo Stigma
    Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Neo Stigma Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:37 pm

Neo got up from the snow he removed to silly skull mask, the shadows that surrounded him faded away revealing a thin young man with circular framed glasses. He wore a white cape and green and black turtle neck sweater underneath. He had green an black pants with matching hiking boots. Out of his shadow a long wooden staff rose from the darkness, Neo then reached out and pluckit out of the ground where his shadow lurked.

"Well.... it seems you are more of a serious person than I expected..... Sorry you had to see that. That was...... you can say that was the childish part of me."chuckled Neo as he walked through the snow towards Dregon. Neo leaned on the staff and looked out to the horizon.

Dregon
    Dregon
    Admin

-

Character Sheet
    Primary Magic:

Post by Dregon Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:48 pm

"... Interesting." Dregon stated. This man seemed to shed shells of himself. Perhaps he was a clue to finding Kaseki. For all he knew, he could have been Kaseki. But he knew that that creature would never forget Dregon. This young man must have been of some importance to Kaseki, seeing as he owned and controlled Pandora. But he, as much as he wanted to see Kaseki, knew it was not the time. "The world is cast in darkness, we just need to know where to look for the light. Perhaps you will light the way for many lost travelers."

Dregon had no idea what to say, and even less on what to do. This was... an odd event.
    Neo Stigma
    Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Neo Stigma Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:58 pm

"Perhaps....Or I'll have them lost in my trail of random thoughts and mad ideas...." chuckled Neo as he pushed his adjusted his glasses. The sun reflected on his lenses causing the spectacles to glow. He let out a a sigh, a small cloud puffed out of his mouth due to the cold weather.

"Well.....Lets just see what this land can offer..... what kind of people we will meet." smiled Neo.
    Dregon
    Dregon
    Admin

-

Character Sheet
    Primary Magic:

Post by Dregon Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:25 pm

"Indeed." Dregon said with a smile. Pandora was full of surprises. But he had things to tend to, and an interesting dog to watch over. "..But today, I think I will head home. May our paths cross again, friend." he said. He turned slightly, to begin his journey to Fiore.

The world was full of choices.
    Neo Stigma
    Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Neo Stigma Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:33 pm

"I bid you adue sir Dregon." said Neo with a bow, he then brought his staff down into the snow, suddenly a small blizzard enveloped Neo. Once the winds had cleared and the snow had settled Neo was gone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:08 pm