Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

~Leaving Home~

Ruby Snow
    Ruby Snow
    Krillin VIP

Ooh Shiny! Shadowstep Runs With The Wind THIS IS MADNESS!
    The Fae

Lineage : Voice of God
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 47
    Class : B
    Level : 52
    Experience : 12805

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ruby Snow
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Light God Slayer

~Leaving Home~ Empty ~Leaving Home~

Post by Ruby Snow Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:03 pm

~Faery Lands, Home To the Fae~

"I'm going to Miss this place- It seems like yesterday i was playing with the Giant river frog tribe and flying freely through the forest but now i must leave. I was chosen at a Early age to be the possessor of a Certain type of Magic.. An incredible Ancient Magic that goes back before Even Dragons. The one who chose me to carry this magic was the Goddess of Light Herself.. The Goddess that my Clan honors, Respects and Worships Chose me to be her champion! Still cant believe it.. But that was many years ago. The Goddess told me that i was special and important.. That one day i would Slay a dark god and be the savior of my people.

She told me that one day in order to save my Clan- To save the Faery Lands in general, i would have to leave my Clan and the Emerald forest behind. The Goddess said i would go to other realms and help their people too!"

~The Morning, Faery Lands: Emerald Forest~

The Sounds of life awakened in the Emerald forest as morning glanced upon the beautiful Faery Lands. Today was the day the Clan would see their Pride and Joy off to explore the Different Realms of Existance. Ruby got up to the sound of Bee-Fae buzzing about outside her Tree house; which was towards the top of a 50 meter Tree. Ruby Got dressed in her White silk clothing and Attached the Clasp of her Royal Purple cloak so it fit just right around her neck, Holding the Cloak in place as it became a cape. Ruby then looked at herself in her magic mirror to style her hair and wash her face with light. Ruby was absolutely Beautiful, her face was soft and smooth and her long blond hair twirled and twisted like golden light magic.

She was now prepared to go, Grabbing her Faery Wood Staff and Satchel Which she had to unclasp her cloak in order to sling it over her shoulder. She took one final look at her bed and her beautiful Tree house room before taking flight down to her clan. She loved the Breeze of the clear air on her face when she flew in this Forest, this was truly where she belonged; She had never left the Forest before which made her a bit nervous about leaving now but she was reassured by her clans men that she would make both the Clan and Goddess proud.

"Ruby Snow! You were chosen at an early age to help our clan and those of different realms by the Goddess of Light herself.. I couldn't be a prouder father, Your mother would also be proud.."
    Rubies father smiled at her and gave her a big hug before Waving goodbye to the young Faery. Ruby shed one tear before leaving but did not let anyone see. As she Exited the Emerald Forest Ruby Entered a large grass plain that went on for miles & Miles on end, She could see a city far in the distance. "That's where i will Begin" Ruby took one inhale inwards and began to walk towards the city.

Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

~Leaving Home~ Empty Re: ~Leaving Home~

Post by Kaseki Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:50 pm

"What an odd place." Kaseki said to himself.

It was a long time since he returned to Fiore. It was a few years since Kaseki told his daughter that he needed to be alone. After all... he was newly wed.

"And just who might you be?" asked the creature. He looked upon the fairy with a keen eye. It was a long time since Fiore had its' great war over the first Starfall. It was his daughter, Yuna, that had found her. "You are walking in my..." Kaseki paused. Fiore wasn't his land, Pandora was. But that didn't stop him from protecting the place. ".. in my daughter's kingdom. I haven't seen you around, just who might you be?"

Last edited by Kaseki on Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ruby Snow
    Ruby Snow
    Krillin VIP

The Fae

Character Sheet

Post by Ruby Snow Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:57 pm

It had not even been a few moments into walking before she ran into an interesting fellow. Ruby looked up at him and turned her head to the side; Were all creatures of this land like him? "And just who might you be?" The fellow looked at Ruby with an odd glare which made her blush. "You are walking in my..." The man paused for a moment which made Ruby turn her head to the other side and wondered what he would say next. Did she step on the mans Droppings? Did she step on his tail-- err, if he had a tail. Ruby began to look around wildly but couldn't find anything she stepped in of his. ".. in my daughter's kingdom. I haven't seen you around, just who might you be?" He asked who she was once more; Ruby was shocked, the first person she met out of the forest and she was being rude by not introducing herself. "Oh!!! I'm Ruby Snow, its nice to meet you.. err.. What is your name?" Ruby Waited for a reply while politely staring at the interesting creature before her.

Ruby couldn't help but notice that he said 'Daughter's Kingdom' which made Ruby Turn her head again to the opposite side. "Daughter's.. Kingdom?" She stood confused, Did she insult a royal of the land? what would she do if she did insult him? Ruby wondered and Worried over little things all because she didn't introduce herself sooner. However, On the outside she smiled while staring cutely at the creature.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:05 pm

"Oh!!! I'm Ruby Snow, its nice to meet you.. err.. What is your name?" said the girl, continue to stare at Kaseki. He was growing interested. Something told him that this girl was of power.

"Daughter's.. Kingdom?" he heard her speak. It was funny to hear others call Fiore such a thing. It would take some getting used to.

"I am Kaseki, the great Demon of Life. Father of Yuna Seikatsu, master of De Fiore, and head master of Nox Animus." It was an unusually formal introduction. He was both proud and disgusted with himself. "You live in her kingdom, but her kingdom lays on my land... oddly enough." Kaseki glanced around, looking at the trees. Something wasn't right. Why were all of these places popping up around Pandora?

He sniffed the air and smiled. "Hm, something of a pixie decent... and a..." he paused. He couldn't believe it. "A student of a dragon... interesting." Kaseki had gone the world meeting various slayers of all kinds. It made him smile. He defeated a Class C Fire Dragon Slayer just as a Class F mage, without even a fight. So with the power Kaseki contained now, nothing could stop him. No matter what kind of slayer this girl was...
    Ruby Snow
    Ruby Snow
    Krillin VIP

The Fae

Character Sheet

Post by Ruby Snow Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:30 pm

"I am Kaseki, the great Demon of Life. Father of Yuna Seikatsu, master of De Fiore, and head master of Nox Animus." Ruby stood wide eyed for a few seconds and then smiled. "It must be fate that we have met.. Is Nox Animus in that city WAYYYYYYYY over there? I was planning on going there." She was happy and excited that she had met someone of great importance. The goddess Truly smiled upon her today. "You live in her kingdom, but her kingdom lays on my land... oddly enough." Ruby was a bit confused. "Where is your kingdom, Kaseki, Great Demon of Life?" She was very interesting in the fellow and believed it was polite to use his full title; She Swayed back and forth with her staff in her hands.

"Hm, something of a pixie decent... and a..." Kaseki sniffed the air like a wolf would, In fact, he looked somewhat of a hybrid but Ruby had never seen his kind before. "A student of a dragon... interesting." She then realized he was smelling her. "..Pixie? GeGe.. No, Im a Faery from the emerald Forest." Ruby giggled. Pixies were interesting beings that had ever lasting hate against Fae Kind or at least the ones that Ruby met did. "Dragon.. OH! No, Ive been taught by the Goddess of Light.. I'm a Light God Slayer." Ruby smirked once more at the fellow. She felt an odd sensation, Did he want to fight her? maybe his Chi was just like that, Ruby couldn't tell.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:38 am

"Hmph, it never fails..." He thought to himself.

Kaseki could see the faint signs of what the girl was, he saw the aura. He knew what she was, it was shown in her face. All he had to do was guess something close to it, but not the answer and the girl would reveal it all. It was a simple tactic really... and it worked for the last millennium.

"Nox Animus..." Kaseki hadn't heard someone else speak that name in a long while as well. It made his chuckle a bit. "Yes, in that city... way over there." He then paused to answer the next question, the one about Pandora. "My realm is all around us. It wasn't always like this. You see, these... angels," Kaseki struggled with the word. What were they called again? "Fell from the sky and just... granted wishes. All it took was one wish, and now everyone is in my realm."

Kaseki wasn't sure to be pleased or disappointed that his meeting with his daughter had come closer.

But the time was now.
    Ruby Snow
    Ruby Snow
    Krillin VIP

The Fae

Character Sheet

Post by Ruby Snow Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:06 pm

Ruby smiled at the Answer about the guild. She thought about joining it, I mean, If she did join it she would meet all sorts of people and travel to different realms.. or so she thought. "An..gels?" Ruby was unfamiliar with the word or the beings, She had only known Fae Kind, Pixie and the different tribes who lived in the forest and of course, The goddess of light. "Wishes! GeGe! That sounds wonderful.. I wonder if one of these.. An..gels will grant a wish of mine!" Ruby's eyes shut as she giggled & smiled, a glimpse of Black light could be strongly seen radiating from her body.

"What's your daughter like? Is she a kind and just ruler?" Ruby had so many questions for Kaseki but only spouted out a few. "..Oh! and its an honor to be in your realm.. Im grateful to you for letting me walk on it---Err.. Your Daughter's Realm, Anyways. GeGe" Ruby giggled and looked up at Kaseki.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:43 pm

"Yuna is a kindhearted ruler." Kaseki said with a smile, "But after Master Zenneth left us... well I had to show her the darker side of the world. So in essence... she's born the kindest soul, yet raised to kill those that need to be brought down."

Kaseki looked around. He needed to do more things, and this girl was a great change from the other man in Kanto. He smiled. Whoever the girl was, he could sense a friendship... a very... odd. Friendship.
    Ruby Snow
    Ruby Snow
    Krillin VIP

The Fae

Character Sheet

Post by Ruby Snow Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:24 pm

"I can't wait to meet Yuna! GeGe.." Ruby Giggled. She was excited that she met a friend only moments out of the forest. The goddess was looking out for her it seemed. "Master.. Zenneth? Who is this Fellow, Kaseki?.. My Teacher taught me to bring down The ones who need to be brought down too! She said i would travel across the realms and.. Well.. Help People.." Ruby Couldn't Help but wonder if Kaseki would be the one to send her off on journeys, maybe she was one of the ones to help him? She smiled. "Kaseki, Are you going to the City to see Yuna? Ill travel with you.. err.. If you would like?"
    Sonya
    Sonya

Terraforming I Need A Medic! ~Leaving Home~ Empty
    Ramen and Beas Daughter

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 117051

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yuna Seikatsu
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Earth Demon Slayer

~Leaving Home~ Empty weart

Post by Sonya Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:56 am

The green haired fairy rubbed her eyes sleepily as she shifted uncomfortable in her office chair. Her muscles ached and even by simply looking around her made her feel a bit woozy. It seemed as if she had fallen asleep while looking through some documents, but for how long? She didn't know, but it felt as if a several days had passed. She struggled a bit to stand up and made her way towards the nearest window. A bit of wind and earth always seemed to make her better. She glanced out of the window of the ship and smiled happily to herself. The day was indeed beautiful, better than it had been for a long time. The warm rays of the sun fell down on the spot in where she stood and the breeze swept aroubd gently. She fluttered her wings, opened the window, and jumped out. Nox Animus would be safe for the time she was gone. She and her father, Kaseki, had made sure of that once she had inherited the guild from the great Alexander Zenneth. She flew around a bit before landing gracefully on the ground. Everything seemed familiar, but she couldn't shake off the feeling that something wasn't right. With a small frown, she began to walk towards no where in particular. Perhaps a walk would do her some good in shaking off the uneasy feeling.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:48 pm

Kaseki turned to reveal Yuna strolling behind him in the distant background. He smiled at Ruby, "Why don't you ask her yourself?"

Kaseki felt the bond he made with Yuna, but felt that she was something more than his adopted daughter. All he had done was find her in a forest, separated from her family. A family he believed to be dead. But something in his soul told him that the green haired girl was not a forest fairy, but of the demon bloodline that Kaseki was.

He had left Fiore some time ago to live on with his new wife, Xiaowei. He had spent just about a million years building his realm from the ground up. It was only after meeting a burned man that Kaseki had reconnected with his father, Death. He had given him the plane of oblivion as his home, and Kaseki made Pandora.

But the time didn't match up, Kaseki knew that. He had spent over a million years building his life, and to Yuna, he was gone no more than a fraction of a decade. He knew that some things must have changed, and as curious as she was, she was bound to have some more answers to Kaseki's questions.
    Ruby Snow
    Ruby Snow
    Krillin VIP

The Fae

Character Sheet

Post by Ruby Snow Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:25 pm

"Why don't you ask her yourself?" Kaseki smiled. Ruby saw someone in the distance and grew excited. "..Thats her?!.. Ohhhhh.. I'm excited!" Ruby began to sway back and forth with her staff in both of her hands. The Dark aura that was around her body grew brighter making it known she was a little ball of filled excitement. Ruby decided to head over to meet Yuna signaling to Kaseki to follow if he wished to. Ruby wondered how everything would come into play and who else she would meet while walking on plane of grass land.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:29 am

"Ruby, I know it's tempting right now, but it's best to do that later. I have a mission for you." Kaseki thought about his family, and he wanted to put them first. And since the girl was so eager to see the city, he figured he'd send her to the largest District in Pandora, Urban City.

"Yuna will come to you when she has time, I'll let her know. But I want to to go to..." Kaseki reached into his pocket to pull out a brittle piece of paper. He held it out to the girl. "It has everything to need to get to the real city. Please take it."
    Ruby Snow
    Ruby Snow
    Krillin VIP

The Fae

Character Sheet

Post by Ruby Snow Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:45 am

Ruby stopped walking as soon as she heard the word Mission. "Ooohh.. What kind of mission?" Ruby smiled, totally up for an adventure. As Kaseki handed out the paper Ruby turned her head, She looked at it and observed it from all angles. Was it enchanted? She asked herself before asking what to do with it. "..Uhmm. What do i do with it?" She Smirked with a confused smile across her face.

Sonya
    Sonya

Ramen and Beas Daughter

Character Sheet

Post by Sonya Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:01 am

Not far from where she was, Yuna noticed two figures walking towards what seemed to her. One, a stranger while the other one was unmistakably Kaseki. The young nature fairy's eyes sparkled amd so off she ran to greet them. She hadn't seen Kaseki in over three years as he had left Fiore. She reached them just in time before they were to seperate. "Hai..!" she said happily. "Dad, how are you?" She turned to the girl accompanying him. "H-Hai, I'm Yuna. What's your name?" She wondered what had brought them here. Perhaps they were in search for something? All she knew was that she was anxious to go exploring and, if they allowed her to, she would accompany them to wherever they were heading. "May I join you?" She asked. "If you dont mind of course..."
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:22 pm

"Then you two go together." Kaseki said to the fairy and Yuna. "Urban City is home to my son, Aknaid, the Demon of Life. It is there that you will find the new army for Nox Animus as well as some things you need to know."

Kaseki began to walk away from the two with a single thought in his mind. Pandora was his land, and his only. Only those of the Spiritual Demon Bloodline could know anything about it. So how did these kingdoms get here? Where there is one kingdom, there must be more... right?
    Ruby Snow
    Ruby Snow
    Krillin VIP

The Fae

Character Sheet

Post by Ruby Snow Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:09 pm

Ruby was just about to leave with the Paper that Kaseki had given her but very quickly a voice made Ruby jump. "H-Hai..I'm Yuna. What's your name?" It was Yuna! Ruby was very excited and glowed with Black light. "..HI YUNA! I'm Ruby Snow, I'm from the Emerald Forest in the Faery Lands.. The forest is Just behind us actually.." Ruby pointed over to the forest that was no more than 20 meters away.

"May I join you?"
    Yuna asked. "If you don't mind of course..." Ruby blinked at Yuna and smiled. "OF COURSE!!!! It will be a great Adventure!... Ohhhh, I'm excited!" It all happened so suddenly as if it were fate. She had met Both Kaseki and Yuna no more than an hour into her journey away from the forest. "Then you two go together." Kaseki said to the Ruby and Yuna. "Urban City is home to my son, Aknaid, the Demon of Life. It is there that you will find the new army for Nox Animus as well as some things you need to know."

"That Reminds me.. Um.. I know that we have just met but.. Can I join Nox Animus, Yuna?" Ruby Looked at Yuna, Wondering what she would say about the Request. Ruby was sad to see Kaseki walk off, They had just met but it felt like they had known each other for a long time. "..Ill Miss You KASEKI!!" Ruby shouted as he walked away.

Sonya
    Sonya

Ramen and Beas Daughter

Character Sheet

Post by Sonya Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:34 am

No words of greeting nor a smile from Kaseki? Just an order and that's all? Yuna's wings drooped sadly, but otherwise she looked cheerful despite the pang of hurt she was feeling. Still, it was hard to remain feeling down as the fairy besides her was full of energy and happiness which reminded her a lot about herself. "That reminds me.. Um.. I know that we have just met but... Can I join Nox Animus, Yuna?" Ruby asked her. Yuna smiled broadly. "Yes, of course~" She said happily. "Although I'd have to make it official when I get home." She turned back to watch Kaseki leave just as Ruby shouted, "..Ill Miss You KASEKI!!" Yuna smiled and turned towards Urban City. "Shall we go?" She wondered who Aknaid was. Would he be nice? Would he know she was an adopted sister? Perhaps not, but she couldn't wait to go and of the two fairies walked to meet the Demon of Time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:29 am