Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

A New Opportunity (Closed)

Hershel
    Hershel

I Need A Medic! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS! A New Opportunity (Closed) Empty

Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Position : None
    Origin : Toonville
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : D
    Level : 6
    Experience : 170

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Hershel
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Toon Antics

A New Opportunity (Closed) Empty A New Opportunity (Closed)

Post by Hershel Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:12 pm

It was a lazy afternoon in Clockwork City. The city was full of toons and tourist alike traveling through it's street. Yet Hershel was not among them. Instead he was in one of the alleyways drinking something from a canteen.

"Come on Hershel. It's show time." He said to himself before noticing something odd, "Wait... I'm already on. You got to be kidding me. I told you several times now that I want to make my first appearance to the people out there is perfect and you ruined it. You had one job. One job. And couldn't get that right. What are we suppose to do now?" Hershel was steaming in anger before calming down.

"You know what? It doesn't matter now. We just go do what we were going to do anyways." Hershel then pulled out a piece of paper with only three things written on it, "Ruined my entrance, so I guess we should just cross that off the list. Next on the list. Cause mischief. Now how exactly should I go about doing that. Hmm..." Hershel paused for a couple of seconds as he tried to think of the best way to cause some mischief in town.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:59 am