Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Job: It's not fair to forget

Pride
    Pride

I'm Important Too! Job: It's not fair to forget Empty

Lineage : Blood Brothers Pact
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 10

Job: It's not fair to forget Empty Job: It's not fair to forget

Post by Pride Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:36 pm

Job Summary:

It was one of those days, the sky was coloured grey by all the rain clouds and it was really pouring down. It was cold, humid and you could barely see in ahead of yourself. Despite all that Ethan Pride was running thorugh the rin in quite a hurry with only the small road to lead him on his way. He hadn't expected it to start raining so he hadn't dressed properly, he tried to make up for this by running as fast as he could though. And eventually he could make out the shape of a small house at the edge of the forest. As he drew closer he also saw someone emerge from the front door; waving him over.
    Pride
    Pride

Job: It's not fair to forget Empty Re: Job: It's not fair to forget

Post by Pride Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:18 pm

Ethan hurried inside, soaked in rainwater and getting his coat off in a hurry. The man that had let him in offered to take his coat and hanged it in the hall. "I'm so glad you came, I figured you wouldn't with the weather and all" Ethan drew his hands through his hair a few times to get the water out. "I was already on my way, it wouldn't have hurt if you didn't live on the absolute edge of town..." He had managed to get himself fairly dry by now and the other man was preparing to venture out "Yeah, sorry about that but we tend to stay away from town in case we mess up with our research" Wearing a raincoat he led Ethan further inside.
    Pride
    Pride

Post by Pride Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:31 pm

Ethan followed the coated man and his eyes quickly set upon the scattered papers on the floor and desks but most importantly the susupiciously plain looking man sitting in a couch. "Hello! Do I know you too?" Ethan wasn't sure how to answer such a question and the man in the coat vouched for him. "No Greg, he's here to help you out" Greg scratched his head appearently a bit embarassed. His friend in the coat sighed, obviously unhappy with the situation. "Speaking of those "mess ups" this is why you're here, Greg managed to lose his memory somehow" Ethan had read the request and was familiar with the situation and was quite baffled by how a person could manage to erase his own memories, even if accidentally. "So what do you need me to do?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 8:09 pm