Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Dr. Mundo's Special Request: Pt.2

Oboro
    Oboro

LET IT BURN! Dr. Mundo's Special Request: Pt.2 Empty

Lineage : Healer Touch
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 55

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic:

Dr. Mundo's Special Request: Pt.2 Empty Dr. Mundo's Special Request: Pt.2

Post by Oboro Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:38 pm

"How could you have lost the book twice Mundo! Twice! I may dress like a clown but trust me, I'm not here for your entertainment. I'm not sure if you have some obsession with attractive men or simply losing your own personaly materials, but I'm over it!" The Uchiha was showing his true colors: absolutely livid due to the insolence given by the man who called himself a doctor. "No! It's not like that! Goblins stole it from me! I left it right here on this table and poof! Gone!" The old man had a sincere yet scared expression clear as day on his face, convincing Oboro that he wasn't simply pulling his leg. He ultimately decided to help the geezer once more by trying to find this book, despite the fact that he had lost it all on his own multiple times before. Oboro began to wonder just how many people had been requested for this job as he twisted the handle of the door before him to allow himself out into town.
    Oboro
    Oboro

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Dr. Mundo's Special Request: Pt.2 Empty Re: Dr. Mundo's Special Request: Pt.2

Post by Oboro Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:41 pm

Suddenly a snake rushed out of the bushes, startling Oboro before lunging at him. As luck would have it, he was able to flail out of the way before the fangs made contact with his skin. He would have liked to tell a story of how he caught it in midair and ripped its head off, however he was no liar and the instance honestly scared him to an extent that he did not appreciate. THe snake slithered away and he thought about the very book of which he was retrieving. Perhaps it had the secrets needed to fights snakes at a close range as well as to remove any venom they insert to one's body. Perhaps it would be ultimately helpful in this situation. Unfortunately he never read the book not did he have it in his possession, so the search would have to continue. Without it, Mundo would likely go mad and create another book he would be forced to find.
    Oboro
    Oboro

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Oboro Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:50 pm

The Mighty Uchiha rushed back into the home of Mundo suddenly to make sure he wasn't having a repeat of last time. He had to be absolutely sure that the old man wasn't simply misplacing the book but rather actually lost it. Making sure the man wasn't reading it was his first step before browsing the shelves of the home as if he was an inspector. He felt like a genuine house head as the amount of dust he was able to spot was a bit sickening. While he was no clean freak, he was definitely no dirt freak, and this man's house was absolutely barren with tiny deserts made of the dust of uselessness. However, his bookshelves passed examination due to that very reason. They seemed to not have been used in some time so it was clear the book was indeed not among them, once again he exited the small house in the townside for the search.
    Oboro
    Oboro

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Oboro Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:55 pm

The library was once again his ideal start. The shy girl still worked at the desk it seemed, and she wore a new generic outfit today. Perhaps. It could have been the same one as Oboro did not memorize the outfit, only that it was drab. He made his way back over to her and flirted a bit, asking about her as if to strike casual coersation with her. After removing her glasses, she seemed to be able to open up more with him. She was actually quite attractive without them on, though Oboro was on a mission and could not allow himself to be distracted from something as amazing as beauty. Luckily beauty existed within the entire universe so he would be able to revolve back around should he need to. "So have you seen the book I mentioned before? The man seeems to have lost it once more." Unfortunately she had no clue so he excused himself and continued the search elsewhere.
    Oboro
    Oboro

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Oboro Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:00 pm

It seemed the old man had really done it this time. He had little clue where to go as he slumped down on the bench sadly, unsure of where the manuscript could possibly be. 'Could it really be the chance at saving humanity?' If so, not finding this book would be a dramatic failure on his part. With each brow furrowed, he looked around the town plaza for people to question before noticing a large, leather bound book with red and gold words on the front. Once again, the book was hiding in plain site. He walked up to the young woman who seemed to be reading the book with great awe present in her eyes. "Excuse me," he would interject upon her intake of the knowledge the book possessed. "That book belongs to a friend of mine. Where did you find it?" She explained that the book had been left on the bench along with a pen to make edits it seemed. He kindly asked for the book to which she gladly complied. She would apologize with a blush and make her way home as he returned the book to Mundo.

[Exit]
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:40 pm

You ish le bad bookkeeper

Still...
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Dr. Mundo's Special Request: Pt.2 Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:40 pm

The member 'Kaseki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    Dr. Mundo's Special Request: Pt.2 23vi7i8

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:10 am