Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Grim Harvest! (Mission - Malm)

Timmir
    Timmir

The Giving Tree I Need A Medic! Ooh Shiny! Grim Harvest! (Mission - Malm) Empty
    There Can Be Only One

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Phoenix Fire
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 680

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Malm Korlif
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Balance of Nature

Grim Harvest! (Mission - Malm) Empty Grim Harvest! (Mission - Malm)

Post by Timmir Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:46 pm

Job Info:

"A spider infestation huh? That can't be good." Malm said, reading through the job request paper while walking through Oak Town. It seemed like a pretty easy enough job. Go in. Defeat some giant spiders, and remove the pest problem before they hurt someone else. So why did he have such an uneasy feeling going into this mission.

At very least he had the foresight to have Mouse watch over Phos back at the book store while he dealt with this. Something told him that the small rodent wouldn't exactly fare well against giant spiders. Just the thought sent shivers down his spine. He didn't want to see Phos facing a similar fate that ended up taking Flare's life.
    Timmir
    Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Grim Harvest! (Mission - Malm) Empty Re: Grim Harvest! (Mission - Malm)

Post by Timmir Mon May 11, 2015 2:58 pm

Malm perked up as he noticed he was almost at the orchard. It surprised him a little that the trip didn't take him as long as he was expecting it. Perhaps he was just to lost in his own thoughts to notice how long he actually has been travelling. Whatever the case, he was almost there now.

Yet as Malm got closer to the orchard, he noticed that no one seemed to be around. Were they all just away at the moment? Or... Or was it possible the spiders manage to get them all?

That one thought worried Malm more then anything else as ran the rest of the way there. "Hello! Anybody here?" He called out as loud as he could, but there was no answer. This was bad. Really bad. He knew that the spider problem would be bad here, but if it managed to take the lives of those who worked here, then...

"HELP!!!" A woman cried out in the distance. Someone was still alive then. That's a good sign.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Grim Harvest! (Mission - Malm) Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Mon May 11, 2015 2:58 pm

The member 'Timmir' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Grim Harvest! (Mission - Malm) 2akb3fo
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! Grim Harvest! (Mission - Malm) Empty
    Kuraikage

Lineage : Weather Master
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

Post by Shini Chikai Mon May 11, 2015 3:07 pm

NPC wrote:The member 'Timmir' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Grim Harvest! (Mission - Malm) 2akb3fo

Due to the fact that Malm was unlucky enough to roll Boss on first roll...
    Total Post count reduced to 5 total posts.
    Timmir
    Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir Mon May 11, 2015 3:32 pm

Malm ran as fast as he could towards where the yell came from. The further he entered the orchard, the darker things seemed to get. Webs were interwoven between the trees of the orchard, and he could see red beady eyes poke out from the shadows. This place was beginning to remind him of the Cursed Forest he often got jobs to go to before the war. Except this time he was more then ready for what was to come.

Or at least that was what he thought until he reached his destination. There he saw a giant spider wrapping some webbing around a young, unconscious woman. Malm was happy that she seemed to still be alive, and she didn't seem to be the only one as some of the other enclosed webs seem to be moving. He guessed he was just in time to interrupt supper.

Noticing his presence, the spider queen made some strange noise as it turned to face him. This appeared to have called out some of the small spiders to deal with him.

"Well I guess there's no need to hold back." Malm said as he summoned his keyblade and took a battle pose.

[cue a Battle Theme]

Malm
    HP: 100%
    MP: 100%
    Balance: 0

Widow Broodmother
    HP: 2 C Rank Hits

Spider Hatchlings
    HP: 1

Timmir
    Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir Tue May 12, 2015 9:26 am

The battle began without a second thought as one of the spider hatchlings tried to attack Malm. Yet the seasoned mage avoided the attack and quickly replied to it with one of his own. The one attack was more then enough to squish the relatively small bug, yet instead the bug was shrouded in darkness for a second as it fell into a deep sleep.

What am I doing? A voice called out from the back of Malm's mind, Can I not even take the life of one of these spiders?"[/color] The question remained as he knocked out two more of the spider hatchlings. [i]What will you do when they wake up? Yet another question that popped into his head.

What was he suppose to do though? If there was a chance for him to possibly relocate these spiders somewhere where they won't harm people, shouldn't he at least try? Well he guess that was something he was going to find out.
    Timmir
    Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir Tue May 19, 2015 10:42 am

With his path now fully clear, he charged straight towards the Widow Broodmother with a horizontal slash aimed at one of it's legs.. To Malm's surprise though, it nimbly dodged his attack, and quickly retaliated with one of it's own. Malm gasped in pain as it managed to land a bite on his leg before jumping away from it. While the bite didn't seem to deal any real damage to his leg, he feared what type of poison it may have injected into his system. Good thing he has a way to relieve himself of whatever it is.

"Panacea" He called out as he summoned the plant into his right hand and touched his leg with it. The magic soon took effect, but Malm quickly noticed something wrong. It seemed the magic wasn't strong enough to effect the poison at all. He should have probably of suspected so. This was no ordinary spider after all.

Malm
    HP: 100% -> 90% (poison)
    MP: 100% -> 95%
    Balance: 0 -> 1

Poisoned: 3 Posts -> 2 Posts

Widow Broodmother

Spider Hatchlings

Panacea Cooldown: 3 Posts
    Timmir
    Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:15 pm

Malm took deep breathes as he faced down the spider. Pain course through his injured leg, but it wasn't enough to slow him down. He had no idea what exactly this poison will end up doing to him, but he knew full well that he had to end this quickly.

He called upon magic deep within himself to summon a wolf on the other side of the Widow Broodmother. The wolf then instantly jumped onto the spider and took a bite out of it. Yet the bite proved to be to shallow to pierce it's exoskeleton as the Broodmother turned to face her new foe. Unfortunately for her, that is exactly what Malm intended for her to do.

Malm
    HP: 90% .> 80% (poison)
    MP: 95% -> 90%
    Balance: 1 -> 0

Poisoned: 2 Posts -> 1 Post

Widow Broodmother

Spider Hatchlings

Savage Wolf: 2 D rank, 2 Posts, 4 Posts Cooldown

Panacea Cooldown: 2 Posts
    Timmir
    Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:36 pm

Malm quickly took advantage of the distraction as he ran straight in. The hatchlings tried their best to distract the mage, but he easily batted them away with his Keyblade. Malm was not going to stop for anything.

He soon then reached the Widow Broodmother. Not wasting a second, he swung his Keyblade down as hard as he could against the Broodmother's back. Something that sounded like shriek came from the spider as it jumped and turned around just in time to face Malm's final strike. Malm stabbed his Keyblade as hard as he could, the Broodmother going limp in the process.

Malm took a step back as he took a sigh of relief. It might of not been anywhere near one of the hardest fights he's ever had, but it still took the wind out of him. He looked around as he noticed the other spiders running away as fast as they could. It seemed he was correct. The Broodmother was the source of all this madness.
    Timmir
    Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:51 pm

Malm wasted no time in freeing all the captive workers. As he did so, he took note that all the spiders had actually fled the area. That was good. He honestly didn't want to have to deal with anymore of those things. It also appeared that none of the workers were seriously harmed by the spiders.

Once he had rescued all of the workers, they all returned to the main farmhouse. The workers thanked Malm for all he has done for them, and gladly gave him his reward. Malm was just happy that he got there when he did. If he had arrived any later, the workers could have ended up suffering some casualties.

With his work done and nothing more to do, he began heading home.

[exit]
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! Grim Harvest! (Mission - Malm) Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Post by Fetus Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:04 pm

You have exceeded the requirements as well as my exceptions. I have read nothing as of this moment, for I actually followed the thread.

Good work.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Grim Harvest! (Mission - Malm) Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:04 pm

The member 'Fetus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    Grim Harvest! (Mission - Malm) 2d85hj5 Grim Harvest! (Mission - Malm) 16j4sog

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 7:42 pm