Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Information Gathering Part 1 [Job]

Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind My Name's Olaf! Information Gathering Part 1 [Job] Empty

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Phoenix Fire
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 90

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Naziel Darkstar
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer

Information Gathering Part 1 [Job] Empty Information Gathering Part 1 [Job]

Post by Naziel Thu May 14, 2015 4:41 pm

Job Title: Information Gathering! (Part 1)
    Job Requirements: 5 posts, 150 words, 2 Characters Max
    Job Location: Ninja Town
    Job Description: Dr. Mundo has posted a help request looking for someone to help in his investigations of monsters and other creatures. When you reach his house however he informs you that his book has gone missing. This book is required to do research on creatures that have yet to have much info about them. He will be very grateful if you could find this missing book (The book can either be found in town or he lost it in his house somewhere). This book could mean the future of the human race... or so he says. This book is brown with a red and gold words saying "Dr. Mundo's guide to fighting monsters. The book itself is quite large as it contains info on almost every monster that has been found, except a few.
    Enemies: No enemies

Reward: D-class Reward dice x1
    Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind My Name's Olaf! Information Gathering Part 1 [Job] Empty

Character Sheet

Information Gathering Part 1 [Job] Empty Re: Information Gathering Part 1 [Job]

Post by Naziel Thu May 14, 2015 4:43 pm

Yet another interesting day lay ahead of him, he had seen a request from a Dr Mundo to locate a book of his, the note had not given much to work with in terms of the job itself but it demanded assistance immediately so he couldn’t exactly refuse. He walked down the small streets of the Yamigakure until he came to the listed address and gave a few solid knocks upon the door. After a few moments a middle aged gentleman opened up and stood there looking somewhat panicked and flustered before beginning to cough histerically, Naz jumped forward to hold the poor doctor up as he pushed him away; “I’m fine!” He wheezed.
    The young slayer cocked an eyebrow as he spoke; “Are you by any chance Dr Mundo? I believe you put up this flier looking for assistance with something that could end the world so thought I’d come investigate… My name is Naziel Darkstar and I’m a Dragon God slayer that resides here with the Yamigakure forces.” He spoke plainly but wanted to show he wasn’t someone who was showing off to have a laugh at the good doctor.
    Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Naziel Thu May 14, 2015 4:44 pm

“Thank goodness someone actually came! I’ve been going out of my mind with worry! Would you be so kind as to come inside and I can explain a bit more about everything that’s going on and why I need your help?” He looked flustered but waved the young slayer in and closed the door behind them before leading Naziel into an open lounge area filled with old Artifacts and books on every creature imaginable! He was in awe at the sight of all the artifacts, most of which seemed to be linked with monsters or creatures, he recognised a few. The skull of a Vulcan, an old guild flag, a map of Fiore and the neighbouring countries. “Please, take a seat and we can get started!” Mudo waved Naziel to a seat which he accepted as the doctor sat opposite him coughing slightly but not as bad as before, however the doctor did look very tired and weary.
    Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Naziel Thu May 14, 2015 4:45 pm

“Well Naziel it is good to have the help of the Yamigakure and a Slayer you say? What on earth is a slayer?! You certainly aren’t from around here? Oh look at me waffling on, I need your help to find a certain book, I need it desperately because I believe there is something terrible coming but I must confirm my suspicions before going to the forces that be, can you help me?” The doctor’s tone was strained as Naz gave a soft smile; “Of course I will help you doc. You’re right I’m not from around here, I’m from De Fiore and I use magic that was created to slay gods and dragons… That’s about it really…” He made it sound so casual and unimportant like you were mentioning what you had for dinner last night, he smiled to himself at the fact that he was what he was, not many people believed it but the fact that this red haired boy was a slayer certainly drew attention.
    Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

Character Sheet

“The doctor nodded enthusiastically; “I see, well the book in question is called ‘Dr. Mundo’s guide for fighting monsters’ and it’s a brown book with the lettering in gold. I know it is in this infernal house somewhere but I have not a clue where I’ve put it!” With that Naz got too his feet and began to look about the place as did the good doctor. Naziel looked all around; he checked the upstairs, the loft areas, even the kitchen, toilet and dining room but there was nothing to be seen of the infamous book. After a few hous of searching the pair took a seat and took a deep sigh; “Do you see my predicament now Naziel?” The doctor spoke as Naz closed his eyes for a moment; “Well I got no clue where else it would be… You sure it’s not in the bookcase or something?” Naz wanted to check just in case he had not bothered to look in the most obvious of places.
    Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

Character Sheet

The doctor shook his head in dismay; “That is where I thought that I had left it but I went to get it and it wasn’t there, I just don’t know where else it could have gone?” He sighed putting his head into his hands before Naziel had an idea. He jumped to his feet and moved to the bookcase looking around it as the doctor stared puzzled at the young red haired mage; “I told you I already checked the shelves!” He groaned. Naz grinned at him as he stuck his face against the wall; “But you never checked behind it!” He said grinning as he carefully slid the bookcase out making the books shake slightly as it slid and low and behold there sat a brown book with gold writing. The doctor almost squealed in happiness as he jumped up and picked the dusty book from the floor.

Naziel smiled happily as the doctor shook his hand for what felt like forever until he gave his thanks and Naziel could be on his way, it seemed weird that the Doc didn’t go into detail about what he had to find out and he seemed to almost push Naz out the building in his excitement but for now the slayer would leave the guy be.
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! Information Gathering Part 1 [Job] Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Class : C
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Post by Fetus Thu May 14, 2015 4:51 pm

This man must be going crazy, making all these kids read the same damn book over and over...

Also, next time use pretty colors so I can read it easier~
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Information Gathering Part 1 [Job] Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Thu May 14, 2015 4:51 pm

The member 'Fetus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    Information Gathering Part 1 [Job] 16lie4w

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:44 am