Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Rabō, Kazama [God Of Calamity]

Kaji
    Kaji

I'm Important Too! Rabō, Kazama [God Of Calamity] Empty

Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Rabō, Kazama [God Of Calamity] Empty Rabō, Kazama [God Of Calamity]

Post by Kaji Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:07 pm

Rabō, Kazama [God Of Calamity] 2nuhs3q
    Name: Kazama, Rabō
    Nickname: God Of Calamity
    Race: Human
    Birthday: October, 12
    Sexuality: Straight
    Unique Characteristics: Rabō wears a sun visor over his left eye socket, to hide from the world he lives in. He believe that the eyes is his true power, unlike his right eye his left eye is unique able to sense the chakra of people his rank and below in a distance of 15 meters and to release chakra to the body, The eye is black with the pupil orange.

Personality: Rabo is in a nutshell a person that wants to be good. He's is hated in his village for being a back stabber and a murderer individual, one who always does mad things for others. From time to time Rabo has been known to kill various charities, even destroying working places. And of course he smiles and greets people often to make them fear him, slamming doors and all that shit. Though being kind doesn't make you a good person, this is one of the cases for Rabo. Since his birth Rabo was raised to become leader. His mindset automatically functions as if he's in control of any and all situations, so he rarely gets scared or upset, since he knows he can alter any mishap he's in. He doesn't necessarily boss people around, but he will treat people as if they are under him if they're of lower ranking than he is. Civilians are usually exempt from this, mostly just shinobi get the full view of his actions. Control is the key word to his personality, because he must have this at all times, if not then he gets... angry. Rabo lives up to the name, when he's angry it's like a tornado, extending its destruction over the plans of multiply counties. He's not one to yell or scream though, he always allows his actions to speak louder than words... and by actions I mean blades. If you pissed him off most likely he'll cut off a limb. He's not like the incredible hulk where he'll just go on a rampage, whatever made him made feels the full amount of his fury, and anyone or anything else that tries to interject with his false sense of justice. Making him mad isn't really easy to do though, since he's so at peace all the damn time. Ever since Kasuga and his soul combined, he's begun gaining some of her personality traits though. He'd never really cared for Sake, but now the man can't seem to stop himself from drinking after a hard mission. Rabo always really liked being around women, but for some reason he simply cannot help but trying to woo every beautiful chick he spots. His pride, which was always pretty low, has been boosted to an amazing level. So high, this is what allows him to speak down on others and try controlling people as if he's the rightful heir to an imaginary throne. Rabo has this second personality that only comes when he is in battle. This doesn't change the way he use his technique and its not a demon trapped in him it's just his state of him. It's like he becomes more mad when his Shakuton blood boils in battle. Rabo has kill several people to be where his at and does Care to much about other from time to time. His goal was to become a leader but after a mission his decided to become an outlaw and rogue and killing machine. 

- Bloodshed
    - Violence

Dislikes:
    - Peace
    - Silence
    - Cowards

Motivations:
    - Power
    - Strength
    - Family

Fears/Disgusts:
    - Losing
    - Failing
    - Stronger God's

Eyes: Golden Yellow
    Hair: Silver White
    Height: 6,1
    Weight: 156 lbs
    Complexion: Light Skin

Last edited by Kaji on Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Maria Zaroff
    Maria Zaroff

I'm Important Too! I Need A Medic! Rabō, Kazama [God Of Calamity] Empty
    I wouldnt trust her... not at all.

Lineage : Soul of The Storm
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : C
    Level : 53
    Experience : 13080

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Maria Zaroff
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Book of Pandora

Rabō, Kazama [God Of Calamity] Empty Re: Rabō, Kazama [God Of Calamity]

Post by Maria Zaroff Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:46 pm

Alright. So everything looks good, but I need more info on this part.

Unique Characteristics:
    unlike his right eye his left eye is unique able to sense people and to release power to the body. The eye is black with the pupil orange.

Is this just sensing people? A radar per say? I also need as to 'how far' you can sense. As for your releasing energy portion, is it just a beam of light? Where does this energy come from? What is it? Once edits are done, feel free to bump~
    Kaji
    Kaji

I'm Important Too! Rabō, Kazama [God Of Calamity] Empty

Lineage : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Rabō, Kazama [God Of Calamity] Empty Re: Rabō, Kazama [God Of Calamity]

Post by Kaji Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:49 pm