Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

The way of the Dragon.

Lance Knighthunter
    Lance Knighthunter

Ooh Shiny! The way of the Dragon. Empty

Lineage : Soul of The Storm
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : D
    Level : 1
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lance Knighthunter
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: 3rd Gen White Dragon Slayer

The way of the Dragon. Empty The way of the Dragon.

Post by Lance Knighthunter Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:52 pm

Drip. Drip. Drip. The rain fell down onto the white haired man's cheeks as he walked through Fiore with a sigh. He had gotten back from his job in finding clues to his dragons whereabouts in the ruins and now he was heading on home. That was the end of the road as the lacrima turned out to be a shard of one. He was not able to use it until he got the rest of it "I give up..." He muttered as he walked, holding his head down low. He would never find Weiss at this rate. He had decided to return home, to Ninja Town, home of the Yamigakure. He walked out of the entrance of Fiore and headed into a wooded area, he would be able to get back to Ninja town by travelling this road for a while. He sighed “I was sort of hoping that I would have some leads but I guess home it is.” he said as he walked out of Fiore and headed into the forest, on his way back.

After a few hours of traversing the woods he heard a voice “Why do you look so glum…” The voice was deep and booming. It was a voice that he had heard once before, when he was little. He looked around but saw no one in sight “Weiss?” he called out, no answer. Lance blamed the voice on a trick of his mind and shook his head before starting to walk away but as he did the voice was heard again “Why are you walking away, answer me. Take a closer look at your surroundings. Use the enhanced senses I taught you.” The voice boomed as Lance stopped and took a look around, his heart was racing but he managed to calm down a bit to focus. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a hidden grove. He walked over to it, nodded, took a deep breath, and headed in.

When inside a grand smile appeared on his face as the White Dragon himself was sitting there staring at him. He took off into a run and hugged the grand dragon with a laugh “You're here!” Lance said with a smile on his face as Weiss nodded “Yes, but I am here for a reason.” he said as he lifted his wing to reveal four other shards. “The darkness in the world is starting to grow my son… You have to become stronger if you wish to defeat it.” Weiss said with a grimace as Lance gathered up the Lacrima shards. He stared at them for a second as the pieces joined together to make a full Lacrima. “I dont get it… what do I do with this…” he asked, staring at the Lacrima in his hand. Weiss simple nodded “Fill it up with your Magic boy. You are a Dragon Slayer but this will make you strong enough to even beat Gods.” he said with a smile. Lance thought about it for a second before nodded and closing his eyes. He channeled a great amount of magic into the Lacrima before opening his eyes to see it glowing white. He looked at Weiss who said “Eat it.”. The white haired boy did not know what that would do but he shrugged and took a bite of it. He felt a small amount of power get filled into him as he took another bite, and another, soon the whole thing was gone. He felt a surge of power that he had never felt before in him. It felt good. Weiss smiled at him “Go my son… make me proud and rid this world of the darkness…” he said as the whole grove flashed with a bright light and the next thing Lance saw was darkness. He had blacked out.

When he awoke Weiss was gone and he was alone. He stood up shakily and looked around before looking at his hand to see his skin was tanned. He started to freak out and went to go look at himself in a pond but what he saw was not him. His eyes were now emerald green and his tattoo under his eye was gone. He chuckled a bit and stood up “This may be a surprise to the people back home.” he said as he exited the grove and headed back home with this new power at hand.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:14 am