Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Not done yet! (Yamigakure)

Lance Knighthunter
    Lance Knighthunter

Ooh Shiny! Not done yet! (Yamigakure) Empty

Lineage : Soul of The Storm
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : D
    Level : 1
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lance Knighthunter
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: 3rd Gen White Dragon Slayer

Not done yet! (Yamigakure) Empty Not done yet! (Yamigakure)

Post by Lance Knighthunter Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:14 am

Lance arrived in Ninja town with a tired look on his face. He had spent days travelling without rest and it was time for some good sleep. He sighed and gently made his way to the Yamigakure base and once he got there he shouted "I'm Home!" to anyone who was around that could hear him although he doubted anyone would recognize him much less care seeing as he barely knew anyone around here.

He smiled at the base and closed his eyes as he collapsed on the ground with a thud "Thats right... I'm finally home..." he said as he drifted off to sleep. It had been a few months since anyone in the Yamigakure had seen him and in fact it had been a few months since he was in Ninja Town. While he was gone however things changed for him, his body.

His body was now different in the way that he no longer had purple eyes or a tattoo under his right eye. He now wore a more Egyptian style of clothing now and not his usual modern clothes. All these things changed but one thing stood out the most his skin and face. He looked like a totally different person now.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! Not done yet! (Yamigakure) Empty
    Kuraikage

Lineage : Weather Master
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

Not done yet! (Yamigakure) Empty Re: Not done yet! (Yamigakure)

Post by Shini Chikai Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:17 pm

I really need to post the base info... I'll do that shortly after this short post.

Sitting in the center of the large room, Shini had her ankles crossed and her mind in the depths of another world. As far as they were concerned, she knew more about this world than any other living creature, even Kaseki. To her, he was her brother. And they were family, even if it was not by blood.

"How was it?" Shini would ask, her back facing him. Her black coat hiding most of her body, keeping the bandages she wore hidden from at least his sight. Her pants were of the same dark color, and her hair still as red as blood.
    Lance Knighthunter
    Lance Knighthunter

Ooh Shiny! Not done yet! (Yamigakure) Empty

Lineage : Soul of The Storm
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : D
    Level : 1
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lance Knighthunter
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: 3rd Gen White Dragon Slayer

Post by Lance Knighthunter Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:20 pm

Lance opened his eyes and sat crossed legged on the floor when he heard the voice. He laughed a bit "It was pretty boring really. I only got to see my dad once..." he said as pursed lips "and in the end he left again without telling me where he was going..." he stood up and laughed a little to himself to avoid getting sad in front of someone he admired.

Lance ran his hands through his hair "I mean I feel a lot stronger... my dad had me eat a lacrima that was infused with my magic and then some stuff happened. Now I feel a lot more powerful than before." he said with a smile.

He looked her sitting body up and down before chuckling "Appearance wise I see that your hair hasn't changed..." he sighed and sat back down "I was happy about coming home but I feel a bit worn out..." he said quietly as he shook his head.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! Not done yet! (Yamigakure) Empty
    Kuraikage

Lineage : Weather Master
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

Post by Shini Chikai Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:46 pm

Listing to him, she began to open a single eye. She had forgotten the drastic changes in her own world. But as it were, she had adjusted to Pandora far better than most of the others in her own realm. But after all, it was like living in a dream... a dream you visited a million times before.

She would begin to turn her head, part of her face revealed to him as he continued to speak about eating a lacrima. She had forgotten that in other worlds that dragons had born humans. But then again there was talking toads that taught mystical chakra control in her own world. Perhaps what she accepted as normalcy was far from the idea.

"You should rest then." Shini would say. "You are now a commander in the Yamigakure forces." She'd smile.

Her city was a dream come true.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:50 am