Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Bushido, Brushido (Closed/Travel)

Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

I'm Important Too! Gravestone How It's Made Bushido, Brushido (Closed/Travel) Empty

Lineage : Fence Master
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 13
    Experience : 435

Bushido, Brushido (Closed/Travel) Empty Bushido, Brushido (Closed/Travel)

Post by Yoshimitsu Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:38 pm

Bushido, Brushido (Closed/Travel) Yoshim10

"Isn't this a curious thing?" Yoshimitsu picked it up, wondering about the origins, as well as the story behind the bag. But then he flipped it over... and it all came back to him.

"You will make a great warrior one day!"

"You think so?"

"You are your father's son. You will rule your own world one day."

"Thanks dad."

Yoshimitsu held his son on his lap. He was a young child, impressionable, and new to this world. He was no more than two years of age, and so innocent. But Yoshimitsu knew the great demon sword would corrupt him as well, if it hadn't already, it would be soon. That was the curse of the Manji Clan. He was "Yoshimitsu the Immortal," and he carried the sword of a million burdens., the Yoshimitsu Blade.

He had to leave then, he needed to. He had to protect his son, but as fate would have it, instead he would be taken away from that world. He did not know why, nor where he was. It was the second time he was taken away from those he loved. The first from his great city, eventually dropped to this wilderness to fall in love. But now, he was taken from his son, and his wife... and forced to live again.

It has been a long time since he had seen these trees and creatures, yet it is as if time hadn't changed. Where was his son? Was he okay? And does his son even remember him?

"I remember this." He said to himself, his fingers running down the insignia as he held in his other hand. He could feel the quality and time put into this emblem. It was no doubt of the upmost quality, as if it was for a god. But the bag itself was aged, damaged by weather.

Bushido, Brushido (Closed/Travel) 9kql9v

"I will save you, my son." Yoshimitsu said to himself. But then, just as he had the thought of finding his son, he found another bag, right beside the same tree, a little further behind. He would kneel down to take that in his hand as well, looking at the great damage of time to both of them. But in the case of one of them, it was nearly tattered and destroyed, yet the emblem was nearly untouched.

"Perhaps someone will know more than I do." he said to himself, slinging both of the pouches over his arm. Both of them filled with liquids, the aged one leaked a familiar scarlet ooze, while the other dripped nothing more than water colder than ice. Both of them would hide under his armor, and he would begin his journey once more.

He was going to go to Fiore.
    Anonymous

Bushido, Brushido (Closed/Travel) Empty Re: Bushido, Brushido (Closed/Travel)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:25 pm

The Dragon Slayer sat down to something short of a feast. Brisket. Brown beans. Mashed potatoes. Gravy. Well, that's what covered the table as he sat down to it.

The restaurant that Ryuhei was eating at was known for serving food incredibly quickly, as a matter of fact, the food was already there before the Dragon Slayer could reach it.

Ryuhei gorged himself as soon as he sat down, digging into the brisket first and afterwards eating up all of the beans. The food was so good that the feeling was like taking a whiff of weed.

The Dragon Slayer did feel like he was smoking weed. Although he had never smoked it before, so don't get any ideas.

Anyhow, after about fifteen to twenty minutes, Ryuhei had finished just about all of the food, and a waitress slipped a bill onto the table.

Seven thousand Jewels.

Ryuhei could literally feel himself facepalming in his mind. How the hell was he gonna have seven thousand Jewels on hand to pay these S-O-B's?

The Dragon Slayer thought to himself for a minute. Lucky him, unlike some restaurants, the waiter/waitress didn't wait for you to pay at the table.

But, Ryuhei was feeling a bit nice today. He began pulling out his wallet, and plunked seven 1000-Jewel bills onto the table. No more, no less.

Okay, well, he had to count the money first before he realized that he had more than enough money to pay these people.

The Dragon Slayer made a quick leave, without attracting any attention to himself. Now that he was out of the place, he didn't know what to do.
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

I'm Important Too! Gravestone How It's Made Bushido, Brushido (Closed/Travel) Empty

Post by Yoshimitsu Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:30 pm

Walking along the beaten path of the forest, Yoshimitsu held his goals in the back of his mind. He was no doubt going to search this world of Pandora looking for a small child. After all, that child was his first, and only born. He was not going to lose him as well.

"A most peculiar find!" he would say to himself, seeing a small restaurant along this forest path. He was no doubt around the outskirts of Fiore, only to find himself wandering in a park of some kind. But the aroma of the food was not enough to sway the samurai from his path. For his hunger was not for food, but for the feeling of a great success in finding his lost heir.

But something was different.

Something wasn't right.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:58 pm

The Dragon Slayer began walking around the area near the restaurant, bored as hell. Why was it that there was hardly anything around these parts? It seemed like that if Ryuhei wanted to do something, he'd have to walk way into the innards of De Fiore.

Anyhow, it wasn't like Ryuhei was the kind of person who would fuck around and do nothing, excuse my language. He just thought it'd take him a little bit of time, is all. I could always go ahead and train, the Dragon Slayer began in his mind.

It's not like there's nobody to fight in this damned town, he thought.

As he walked, Ryuhei saw a peculiar sight: a man dressed as if though he were a samurai. At least something like that. Now why in the hell would there be samurai in this time and day, the Dragon Slayer thought. It wasn't like some guy couldn't wear a suit and just tote his sword around his back or something like that.

Ryuhei thought about it for a second. The man looked confused, either that or Ryuhei was bad at reading facial expressions.

"What the hell would he want with a place like this?"
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:18 pm

The mask sat on his face in an interesting manner, almost expressing his emotions from behind such a thing. However to those that stared long enough, it was as if his mask was part of his face. But that was something shared between him and his own family. It was almost an unspoken tradition to wear armor at all times, and as for the mask, it was an untold trait that was universal to most of his relatives.

Raising a brow, he would turn to the voice of a man that was before the restaurant. He seemed interesting enough. Perhaps he was a resident of this land, and could offer him assistance in navigating this land. But that information could have been easily grasped with the tool of a map.

"How art thee?" Yoshimitsu would say to the man, almost waiting for some action. He was eager to get to Fiore. He knew it was close.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:54 pm

Well, it looked like Ryuhei was bad at reading facial expressions. And to the point that he couldn't even discern face from mask anymore. Either that or I wasn't paying attention to the fact that Yoshimitsu was wearing a mask over his face.

I'll take the former over the latter. Anyhow, Ryuhei was still thinking when he was greeted by the masked samurai.

"How art thee?"

I guess this guy's from one of the more traditional parts of De Fiore or Pandora or something, Ryuhei thought. Asides from some people he would meet every now and then on his daily walks, he had never seen anyone talk in that particular dialect.

"Ehh, I'm good. How are you?"
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:04 pm

"Most peculiar." Yoshimitsu said. He looked at the man and analysed every fiber of his being. Perhaps he would be of use to his quest to finding his son, but even so, he could be helpful in jobs along the way.

"Could you tell me where the location of Fiore is?" he asked.

Thinking back to his time back in Kagamino City, he couldn't help but think about the job he was tasked with just over a week ago. Maybe it was worth carrying out, or maybe not. He wasn't the type of person to simply assassinate for money. He needed a reason to go do so, and to have a great belief that it was the right thing to do.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:43 am

The Dragon Slayer looked at the masked man. Tell you where Fiore is, eh? He thought. Ryuhei wasn't the kind to go out of his way to give things to people no was he the kind of man who would just say 'no' and walk away.

At any rate, the samurai needed a guide to De Fiore, and it just so happened that Ryuhei was getting quite bored with this place.

Ryuhei mentally sighed, before saying:

"Alright, I'll guide you to Fiore. But before we go, you gotta tell me why you wear that mask. It's done wonders as far as creeping me out so far."
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:16 pm

"It was given to me by a friend." The samurai spoke, "So that I may see the world from his eyes."

He spoke, as if quoting someone in particular, but that was simply who he was as a person. But at any rate, he was going to venture to Fiore, and he was going to search that city for answers.

/exit
    (assuming this is where the thread ends.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:55 am