Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Call me Ishmael, here be the sea. WIP

Sterben
    Sterben

THIS IS MADNESS! LET IT BURN! Call me Ishmael, here be the sea. WIP Empty

Lineage : Byakko, The White Tiger
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 35

Call me Ishmael, here be the sea. WIP Empty Call me Ishmael, here be the sea. WIP

Post by Sterben Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:49 pm

Time: 12:45 PM

The warm brisk sun, just another day, as usual this one was quite busy, people bustling around, shopping, chatting, all of them having a merry time. Upon a bench sat a figure, for he was waiting for the right time to go for it, the salty sea air smacking against his face. The cool wind blowing, as the breeze made his spiky twin coloured hair flutter and dance, his attire a black sleeveless shirt, white out lines along the frame of the top. A sleeve like ornament upon his right arm, having some sort of metallic piece on it near the forearm, while another one was upon the upper arm. A pair of charcoal grey slacks with a ornate and unusual orange belt system, as well as a metallic shin guard on his right leg that extends to his knee. While his feet had a set of tennis shoes with the very same metallic ornament and orange soles, but that not the one thing that stood out. A strange left arm, with a demonic appearance and a enormous sword that was propped next to him, golden eyes gazing at everyone near him.

He knew people were looking at him, but he didn't care, he kept his attention on the passport stall, which was located just at the bottom of these stairs. He knew Hargeon Town was one busy town, being the harbor for all of De Fiore; he just sat there and waited patiently. For he wanted to rush nothing, as that would ruin everything, most people would immediately rush to get this, and in the fray they would stumble over their own flaw. But not the figure, he knew when to go for the win, and when to wait for the right moment, "Hmm... This should be a rather spectacular day for me; I truly do hope that all goes as planned." He thought as he leaned back abit and yawned, he didn't get much sleep last night, as he was not a pleasant sleeper. He moves around far too much for him to get a required nights rest, but after this he would head to his manor and take a nap, or try to, at least a hour or two should be suffice for his needed energy.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:02 am