Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Sifting Through Sand [Social]

Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! I'm Important Too! Ooh Shiny! Sifting Through Sand [Social] Empty
    God of (Sexual) Freedom & Chaos

Lineage : Hand of Chaos
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 4
    Class : B
    Level : 25
    Experience : 1520

Sifting Through Sand [Social] Empty Sifting Through Sand [Social]

Post by Chaostothemax Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:19 pm

Alexei walked through the open air of Desierto, admiring the 'scenery'. This was one of the few places on Pandora that he hadn't seen yet; looking at all the rolling dunes around, he wasn't sure why he didn't come here sooner. Sure, there wasn't much civilization here, but sometimes, that was exactly what the God of Chaos wanted; occasionally, some time away from the confines of society was exactly what he needed.

Of course, that was the opposite of what he was looking for now. He had been wandering, alone, for quite some time now; while Alexei was used to that, even he felt the urge to associate with people sometimes. The problem was, he had no idea where his friends were. Malm and Bea had been off his radar for a while, and the mute girl he had been spending time with had vanished as well. He certainly wasn't about to ask Kaseki, but that meant that he had no idea where anybody he could socialize with would be.

Which led Alexei to his current situation: No friends, no idea where he was going, in a desert full of gorgeous but repetitive scenery. God, he was bored.
    Ramen Fighter
    Ramen Fighter

I'm Important Too! Sifting Through Sand [Social] Empty
    FREEDOM, HO!

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 200

Sifting Through Sand [Social] Empty Re: Sifting Through Sand [Social]

Post by Ramen Fighter Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:54 pm

So this was the wasteland.

He heard about some shit about some sandcastle crap that was around Fiore. He didn't believe it, yet here he was... walking around in it. He didn't even care about seeing his wife anymore. She was off doing her own thing and his daughter was the same. It wasn't that he didn't love her... she just didn't seem to be around anymore.

"WANDERING.... HOOOO!!!" he would call out, his entire body covered in some cloth to protect from the sandstorms, yet it seemed calm now. He was nothing but a white ghost, in full armor and a staff to help get around this dammed place. he was bound to find someone eventually.
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! I'm Important Too! Ooh Shiny! Sifting Through Sand [Social] Empty

Post by Chaostothemax Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:29 pm

As Alexei wandered through the vast empty space in front of him, he noticed something he never thought he'd see here: Another humanoid figure. Granted, he couldn't be sure if it was an actual human or not right now; from here, it just looked like a white splotch against the blue sky. But it was a chance Alexei was willing to take; if it was a person, his boredom would be over, and that was more than enough. He picked up the pace, trying to meet the strange figure.

As the God of Freedom got closer, he was able to make out more of the figure. The white splotch was because it was wearing an entirely white suit of armor; it was holding a staff as a walking stick as well, so it was definitely intelligent. Friend or foe, Alexei no longer cared; he just wanted a conversation. "Hey!" He shouted, his voice echoing across the vast empty desert. "Over here!"
    Ramen Fighter
    Ramen Fighter

FREEDOM, HO!

Post by Ramen Fighter Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:01 am

"Tch, Mortals..."

"We're a mortal too, y'kno."

"But we can come back from the  dead."

"... Whatever."

He argued in the confines of his mind, getting pissed at the side of him that so few have seen and been able to recollect. He was starting to feel the effects of his bloodline, and no one quite knew why it began. For even before Kodai, his grandpappy suffered the same.

He looked for the other voice, walking slowly towards him. He wasn't sure what to make of it. But it was social interaction. That was cool sometimes.
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:29 am

Alexei watched as the armored figure turned to face him, the pair now walking towards each other. While conversation would be nice, Alexei was beyond caring about that; even just having the mysterious figure to look at and theorize about was enough for now. Alexei picked up the pace, closing the gap between him and his target. Once he was within a few meters of the armored figure, he halted, raising his hands in the air to show that he had no hostile intentions. "Can you speak?" Alexei asked calmly, wondering whether or not he would elicit a response.
    Ramen Fighter
    Ramen Fighter

FREEDOM, HO!

Post by Ramen Fighter Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:30 pm

"Why?" the smartass would ask, "Do people not talk to you?" he looked at the man and evaluated his appearance. "It's probably your hair. It looks like an old man."

With that, he made no plans for possible repercussions for his tainted and poorly thought-out words. But in truth, even if he cared, he still would have no idea what he truly said, nor how that man would take it. Even so, he was in a desert that was foreign to Pandora. But the land under it... deep... deep under... That land was his.
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:35 am

Alexei chuckled at the figure's response. That had killed two birds with one stone; not only was he now sure that the being was intelligent, it also proved that he would be rather entertaining to be around. Alexei still intended to repay the insult in kind, however. "My hair might make me look old, but it's better than walking around in a sheet all day. What are you, a ghost?"

Alexei inspected the other creature, trying to figure out what was under the cloth as he continued. "Still, I hadn't expected to find another living thing in the middle of nowhere like this. What brings you here?"
    Ramen Fighter
    Ramen Fighter

FREEDOM, HO!

Post by Ramen Fighter Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:42 pm

"Only on Tuesdays." he would say. He was done trying to maneuver his way into things the way others asked of him. He was going to do things his way.

"And why not explore Pandora?" Ramen would ask, "Might as well see the world you live in." He thought it for a moment. He felt like he knew this person, yet he could not place a finger on it. Did his wife tell stories of such a man? Was this another chosen keyblade holder? Who was to say. All he knew was he was ready to kill.
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:31 pm

Alexei couldn't help but laugh at the strange creature's response. Now this was a man (based on his voice) that he could get behind! None of Kaseki's holier-than-thou attitude (justified though it might be), and none of Aknaid's detached manner. He was seemingly more open to chaos than Malm, as well; it was similar to talking to Bea, in ages long past. This man was both entertaining and shared similar ideals with the God of Chaos; in short, it was everything Alexei was looking for in a companion. They were going to get along well.

"Well said," Alexei responded, after his laughter had died down. "What's your name? And would you mind if I traveled with you for a short while?"
    Ramen Fighter
    Ramen Fighter

FREEDOM, HO!

Post by Ramen Fighter Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:52 pm

"My name is Ramen, Ramen Fighter." He thought about his words, carefully quoting a movie or show he had seen a dozen times before, yet he could never recall the name.

But this man was something out of a story book. He seemed so goddamn odd and out of place, like a burger place selling tacos... but then again, Ramen did like Jack-In-The-Box...

"And sure, I guess. It's not like there's anything else to do in this goddamn wasteland."

Then he remembered.

His guildmaster was a dog.
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:41 pm

"Wonderful!" Alexei exclaimed, giddy at the thought of being able to spend more time with this bizarre, yet wonderful creature. Words were failing to describe how excited he was; they had only exchanged a few words, but Alexei could already tell that the two of them were going to be close friends. Not only were they similar in snark, but they seemed to have similar goals as well: The exploration of Pandora. This was going to be fun.

Alexei fell in step with the wandering creature, continuing the conversation. "So, where are you from? I doubt you're from this barren desert."
    Ramen Fighter
    Ramen Fighter

FREEDOM, HO!

Post by Ramen Fighter Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:51 pm

"He didn't say his name."

"He seems fine."

"That's what you said about Jellyfish. And he was not harmless."

"True..."

The name of the man struck some weird fucking nerves. Was it not proper manners to give your name as you asked for another? It creeped him the fuck out. He had to be a criminal, probably a rapist. It was unnerving to deal with the dark secrets of the unknown. And not only Ramen thought that, but his evil counterpart, Noodle.

"I'm from around here." he said, his white robe drapped over his body, and his staff bound to his back. He wasn't sure to kick ass, or to stay, but he was leaning towards kicking ass.
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:03 pm

Alexei was so enamored with thinking about his new companion that he didn't even notice that he hadn't given his name, or that the terse answer was meant to be protective. "From around here, huh?" He said cheerfully. "Guess I was wrong, then. Oh well. Can't get everything right, I suppose."

The God of Chaos spun around lightheartedly, completely missing his companion's suspicions. He was too busy imagining the adventures they would have together. In his mind, the two of them were scaling mountains, fighting monsters, and much more; perhaps they might go even further than friends?...No, that could wait until later. Alexei was just so happy; he'd never expected to find a kindred spirit here, of all places. "Ahh, this is the best," he muttered happily.
    Ramen Fighter
    Ramen Fighter

FREEDOM, HO!

Post by Ramen Fighter Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:16 pm

"Ramen. He's gay."

"He seems fine."

"NO. I DO NOT WANT TO SLEEP WITH HIM. I LIKE BEA BETTER."

"True..."

WHAT. THE. FUCK. SO MANY MOTHER FUCKING READ FLAGS.

He seemed so absent minded. He was definitely a fucking rapist. And while on the subject, Ramen pondered the last real time he got intimate with his wife.

"Ramen, it was at dinner. During Thanksgiving."

"... Right."

".. She kissed your forehead."

His life was getting more and more complex as he suddenly began to grasp reality. He listened to ordered from a dog. He hasn't seen his wife for months. And his daughter... disappeared with  some boyfriend of hers, and he couldn't help by feel like a grandfather. "... Right." he said the words softly. He could feel it. Something was wrong. There was most certainly a disturbance in the motherfucking force.
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:25 pm

Alexei watched as his new companion seemed to debate something with himself, having what seemed to be a rather heated argument. Was it about him? Part of him hoped it was; he wondered if the creature was wondering about him the same way he was wondering about the creature. Still, it seemed at odds with itself; after the argument, he seemed to fall into a funk of some sort. Alexei hoped he hadn't done anything to hurt the poor man's feelings. "Are you feeling alright?" Alexei asked his new friend, feeling bad. "You can ask me anythi-"

Suddenly, Alexei slapped his face with his hand. "Of course!" Alexei groaned, feeling stupid. "Me! I've been so curious about you that I forgot to say anything about me! I'm sure you're curious." He stretched out a hand to the other figure, smiling. "My name is Alexei Sarona. I hail from Fiore. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    Ramen Fighter
    Ramen Fighter

FREEDOM, HO!

Post by Ramen Fighter Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:50 pm

"Wait... did he..." he pondered the thought. No, he was definitely right.

"Right." Ramen said, extending his hand to meet his, "Bea told me about you." He thought about it. She left out the part that he was a flaming homosexual who wants to sleep with creepy spirits that defy logic and listen to dogs and don't make no sense. For reals dawg.

"Dude, Kaseki trusted THIS guy with a keyblade?" Noodle wondered,

"Well Grandpappy knows best..."

The thought of this man and all of his power was unsettling. But on the flipside, Ramen was the same.
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:02 pm

Alexei was glad to shake Ramen's hand, but he froze up at the mention of Bea's name. "You...you..." Alexei stuttered, before suddenly grabbing the other man's shoulders. "YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS?!" Alexei shouted, shaking Ramen back and forth for a while before letting go and backing away. "I've been looking for her since the last time I met Kaseki," the God of Chaos muttered, more to himself than to his companion. "I was so bored, with nothing to do. I was looking for Bea since she's the best at entertaining me, but then I met this guy, who's just as good at it..."

Alexei suddenly whirled to face Ramen, his face serious. "What's your relation with Bea?" He asked, almost coldly.
    Ramen Fighter
    Ramen Fighter

FREEDOM, HO!

Post by Ramen Fighter Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:14 pm

"HE'S TOUCHING US. HE'S SHAKING US!!"

The voice of Noodle rang in Ramen's ears. Everything was becoming a huge confusing fuckball of fuckery. This guy was insane, and if he knew Kaseki as well, then he was surely the nutcase who tried to kill Lily. He always did like auntie lily, even if she screamed all the time. But that was the bloodlne of his family. The family with no last name. They probably had one, but maybe it was something embarrassing, like Gaylord or like... Smith. Kaseki Smith. Aknaid Smith. Yuna Smith. Doesn't exactly flow.

But to the question on the woman, hearing how she entertained him just as she did, could only mean he came onto her as well. Maybe he was a hooker, or a prostitute. Who the hell knew what the hell was wrong with him. But he would have to answer him.

"She's my bitch."

Well... he wasn't exactly wrong.
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:45 pm

"She's my bitch."

Alexei froze, the color draining from his face as he stared at Ramen. He stayed like that for a while, seemingly staring past the other traveler into the horizon. "Your...bitch..." he muttered softly, his mind unable to comprehend what he just heard.

It's happening again.

Alexei fell to his knees. "Figures," he muttered. "I thought I found them, but it turns out they're all beyond me." Against his will, pictures of Vivian started to flow through Alexei's mind. "Why?" Alexei spat bitterly, feeling his anger rise against his will. "Every time, it's always something. I always drift away, and something bad happens to them. She's gone, Malm's cursed, and now Bea is..." Alexei broke down into incoherent sobbing, tears falling onto the sand and quickly evaporating.
    Ramen Fighter
    Ramen Fighter

FREEDOM, HO!

Post by Ramen Fighter Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:27 am

"Ugh, so emotional..."

Ramen pitied the man. If grandpappy had faith in a mad man who was just as bad as uncle Sheogorath, then... well he had to deal with it. He just wish grandpappy would return his calls. So well.

He would reach to his back with his left hand. His arm disappearing into his cloak, carefully sliding the staff from the carrier on his back. The tool would slither out from such a coat like a snake navigating the amazon. It was quick, graceful, calculated, and with great ease as if it was second nature. He would slam the staff into the sand, only to kick up some sand into the air as he did so. With his right hand he would lift it, showing the back of a glove to the man, only to reflect a glint of light from the metal to the man's face, to grab his attention. It was nothing more than a golden ring, accented with many green and clear pieces. No doubt jade and diamonds.

"No one will ever lay a hand on my wife."

Then he twiddled his fingers all fancy like. It was almost like jazz hands.
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:49 pm

Alexei's head quickly snapped up at Ramen's words. "...Wife?" Alexei muttered, confused. 'Bitch' and 'Wife' had very different connotations, after all. Within a few seconds, it clicked in Alexei's brain. This man was just as chaotic as Alexei was, so it made sense that he would exaggerate things like that. It still meant that both Bea and Ramen were out of reach, but he would be able to survive it if Bea was being treated well. For now, what was important was salvaging what little sanity he had left at the moment.

"I get it now," Alexei said solemnly, standing up once again. "I misunderstood your comment earlier. My apologies." Alexei adjusted his clothes, trying to get the sand off as he continued. "As long as Bea is being treated well, I'm happy. I couldn't stand the thought of an old friend like her being treated badly, you understand. Still, though, would you happen to know where she is? I haven't spoken to her in a while, and I would very much like to."
    Ramen Fighter
    Ramen Fighter

FREEDOM, HO!

Post by Ramen Fighter Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:06 pm

"Hell if I fuckin' know." he would say bluntly. He wasn't sure, and if he was who he said he was, perhaps he could help. "Ever since grandpappy let little Yuna meet that starfall, things haven't quite been the same..."

Like, forreals, where the fuck was everyone? This place was a ghost town.

"Well, if you do find her, Mr. Sarona, let me know. It's been a while since I saw her as well."

"Dat mood swing tho."

"Shut up noodle, I'm trying to focus."

"Let me talk next time."

"... No."

Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Post by Chaostothemax Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:07 pm

"Yuna, eh?" Alexei muttered under his breath. Something about that name sounded familiar...Had Vivian brought it up once or twice? She had enjoyed talking about her old guild a lot; perhaps this Yuna had been one of her old guild members? The word 'Starfall' also sounded very familiar, but for a different reason; it was something important, that much he knew, but he couldn't remember for the life of him who had told him about them. It was probably Kaseki; conversations with that man tended to lose all specificity after the fact.

Either way, it appeared that Ramen was as in the dark about Bea as he was. That was a shame. "So you don't know where Bea is either?" He said, somewhat disappointed. "I see. Well, either way, I'll be sure to keep in touch with you. As soon as I see her, I'll let you know. In return, will you do the same for me? She's a dear friend of mine, and I'd hate to see her injured."
    Ramen Fighter
    Ramen Fighter

FREEDOM, HO!

Post by Ramen Fighter Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:57 pm

"Of course." his voice became tainted with evil thoughts and the dark side of himself.

"Even if death consumed either of them, it's not like their lives are out of reach." Noodle spoke, as if he was still Ramen. "After all, living just bounds you to the upper realm of Pandora. Dying only casts you away into the lesser world."

To be honest, Noodle stopped giving two shits about his wife and her rants on the dog leading an organization. That woman would always talk about freedom, yet spat venom at anything different from her utopia.

But Ramen loved his wife with all his heart. But deep in his soul he resented marriage. He felt as if he restricted her dreams and made it about his dumbass. But now she was gone, the anger of Noodle was easier to accept than the possibility that she left him forever.

I know you're out there... he thought to himself. Somewhere.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:50 am