Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Swastika Break

Anonymous

Swastika Break Empty Swastika Break

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:53 pm

DOOMED TO WANDER ENDLESSLY

It was around six in the morning, and the Dragon Slayer would soon wake up, finding himself in yet another weird place.

Why was it that Ryuhei kept finding himself in some random place, without any idea as to how he got there? It's been happening ever since he was a child, so he'd figure he'd have it cracked and checked out by now. But actually looking to find the cause of this ailment always eluded the Dragon Slayer. That's all his days were, walking around and falling asleep randomly. That's how it felt in this seemingly endless solitude. It had gotten so long that it was now commonplace to Ryuhei.

He would wake up from his slumber and find himself in a place that had various...things running rampant. 
    Ryuhei Fujima.
    Enola Gay
    Enola Gay

I'm Important Too! Swastika Break Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 10

Swastika Break Empty Re: Swastika Break

Post by Enola Gay Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:43 pm

Somewhere in the forests of West Pandora sat a two-story wooden tavern known as the Gasker Inn. Although it sat just out of reach from the nearby kingdoms, it had procured to steady income of patrons. Most people would have wondered how it managed to stay afloat with so many customers despite its lack of advertisement, its poor location, and it's owner's (Mr. Gasket) poor personality. In truth, it's greatest -- and only -- attraction was the illegal event it held in its basement: fight club! People all around the region came to try their mettle in the game. There wasn't even a real prize! It was simply a fight for honor and respect. It was illegal though, so of course only those who knew about it were those brought along by a friend.

Within that basement, Enola Gay leaned back in a wooden chair in the corner, watching the fighting commence. The two contenders fought inside a large ring cut off by a circular, metal fence. With magic not being allowed, the two simply wailed their fists into the other's poor face or stomach. Every now and again, someone would get a good punch in and the crowd would lose their minds and either chant or throw something over the fence in protest. They had a right to get passionate about it: since there wasn't any prize money, the people who came to see placed bets on the brawlers, even Enola. She enjoyed the show and the money from the occaisonal winnings were nice, although she could care less for all the bloody sights and the putrid smell of sweat, alcohol, and basement mildew. It was pretty gross at times.

She was watching intently as a couple of fellows dragged a man down into the basement and dropped right next to Enola.

"We found this bloke sleeping around. If Ol' Jerry doesn't get his arse kicked, we can just throw this one into the ring instead."

Enola grumbled and sent the two men away. They all had money that Jerry, one of the more prestigious fighters who get beaten into submission, and it hadn't been going well so far. They'd simply resorted to dragging random people off the streets to throw into the ring and help win the bet.

The woman reached for a bottle of whiskey next to her chair and poured some onto the sleeping man -- Ryuhei -- to get him woken up.

"Get up."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:06 pm

DRAGON, SLAY THAT BIG BOY

The Dragon Slayer was in the middle of a dream about eating food when he felt something pouring onto his shirt. The drink had the smell of alcohol, so that literally interrupted his sleep. Damn you, Enola. When Ryuhei came to, he noticed that the smell was of whiskey.

What the fuck is this, he would think to himself as he shook his head a bit. Too dark to be outside, Ryuhei pondered. Well, if he were inside, who the hell took him in?

"What the fuck is this? And who are the people who dragged me into this place?" He would yell. He then saw a woman with a bottle of alcohol in her hand, her demeanor seeming to be dark.

But Ryuhei really wouldn't give a damn about that. It was one thing to be dragged into someone's house like that, but he drew the line when he was having things poured onto him.

"You. I want to know who in the blue hell got me here. And why the fuck you started pouring moonshine on me. I don't appreciate being disrespected like that, damn you."

The Dragon Slayer's vision adjusted so that he would be able to see his surroundings a bit better. His speech was coherent from the start, however. Ryuhei noticed himself in what seemed to be a basement. Probably the most horribly maintained basement he had ever seen. Sinewy balls of mildew littered the corners, with the smell of sweat, blood, and tears.

Ryuhei had been to many places before: But this isn't something that he would knowingly take himself. He looked around to see a bunch of people, looked like they were writing shit on paper, placing bets, maybe.

He then saw a man, whose muscle mass seemed to be double that of his own. He stood there, waiting for his next unfortunate victim.

"What the fuck is all of this..." 
    Ryuhei Fujima.
    Enola Gay
    Enola Gay

I'm Important Too! Swastika Break Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 10

Post by Enola Gay Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:31 pm

"If you want your respect back, go ahead and earn it."

Enola leaned in from her chair to bring herself to the same level as Ryuhei. She pointed over at the metal cage, dirt on the ground, and the lights from above pointing down on the man in the center.

She whispered, "You're in the Gasket Inn's basement. This here is fight club and that man there is Jerry. He's an ass who needs to get kicked around a bit. We've been dragging you people off the street to try him,"

She pointed over to another corner where some busted-up men lounged around getting treated for their fighting wounds. When one of them noticed Enola glaring at him, he shuddered and whimpered.

"They went out like a bunch of small girls so how about you hop in there, break his jaw, and I'll happily buy you all the drinks you want."

Jerry sat in the ring laughing at all the poor fellows who bet against him, Enola included. She despised him so much, but she wasn't so worried about the money. Her lips curled into a frown as she thought about Mr. Gasket. She had to beat Jerry, that hunk of stupid meat, if she were to get anywhere near him.

"And if you lose, I'll even let you take a swing at me. Deal?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:41 pm

DOOMED TO WANDER ENDLESSLY

"So you mean to tell me that I was kidnapped, and dragged here so I could lower myself to the point of being betted on? I've done things, but I haven't pulled any shit like this, to be frank with you."

The Dragon Slayer quickly noticed the frown on the woman's face.

"But, with that being said, since I'm on your turf, I guess I have no choice in the matter, do I? Alright, I'll fight the big boy. But I had better be getting a cut of the profits when I win."

Ryuhei meandered over to the cage, where a gruff-looking man was waiting. You know, the man whose body mass seemed to be double that of Ryuhei's own. Anyways, as soon as both of his feet were in the ring, the cage door closed, and a bell rung.

Not even a minute passed that Ryuhei was able to drop Jerry like a sack of potatoes, with one hand. The way I say it, you'd think I was just being lazy, but that's literally how long it took to put him on the mat. About ten to twenty seconds.

The truth is, Ryuhei may be smaller, but he actually has some formal training in fighting. He knows all of the pressure points, and exactly how to get to them in an instant, though that wasn't the case in this battle. He just clocked him with sheer strength.

"Now, if you people will let me out of this cage..." 
    Ryuhei Fujima.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:07 am