Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

The Forgotten Heir [P/I]

Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

The Forgotten Heir [P/I] Empty The Forgotten Heir [P/I]

Post by Kaseki Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:35 pm

The Forgotten Heir [P/I] V8ei4h

"This place... I remember it."

"It's painful to be here... yet we do not know why."

"But no one brought it here. And we have seen the other lands before."

"Then it seems one of us has a secret."

He aimlessly wandered through the wilds, remembering the title that the others gave him. to them, he was "The Avatar." But he had no spirit of Raava. He knew that. He was nothing but a false god to them. But even when he said it, he cold not bring himself to explain the evils he had done upon the world. Wherever he went, he caused harm, chaos, and death. He did not mean to do so, he only wanted to help. It was not his fault that his ideals brought so many enemies upon him. It wasn't his fault for starting a war. All he wanted, was a friend.

But then, he would find his way out of the forest, only to find a large clearing. It felt... odd. But he remembered it. He was a good mile from the watering hole where Aye-Aye stayed. But, this place... He could remember it now. This was where he was as a child. This was where he grew up... this was where he met his big brother.

"Dregon..." he thought to himself. "I never thanked you for looking out for me. I never thanked you for protecting me... I never thanked you for being the only one there for me."

He clenched his fists, only feeling the deep wounds in his heart. Everything he did was to make his brother proud. Yet all he could do was watch him die. No matter what would he went to. No matter how many times he came back to life. He would watch the same man care for him, and die before him. This, was his burden. This was-

"Child, why do you cry?"

A voice would shake the trees around him. Birds would take to the skies. What was this creature?

"Whatever the reason, it is not your fault."

All he could do was turn around to face the large beast. And it was nothing he would ever expect.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

The Forgotten Heir [P/I] Empty Re: The Forgotten Heir [P/I]

Post by Kaseki Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:05 pm

He would look up only to find a massive lionturtle. But he would look at his shell, only to find the city on his back in ruins. It was a desolate wasteland of a once great city, overpowered by vines and nature. He carried wildlife on his back, and Kaseki could not find a single place that a human would find suitable to living. Something was amiss. He would face the creature, his eyes moist. His mind lost.

"I am no child..." Kaseki would wonder to himself. But even he could not put a number on his age. He was unsure of everything, including himself. "I carry the burden of a million lives lost in limbo. It is my duty to ensure that everyone gets a chance at redemption. Yet, I cannot redeem my own mistakes."

"It matters not. The Maker forgives what you have done. Carry a heart of love, not one of sorrow."

He did not know why he spoke to the creature so openly, nor expressed his emotions with anyone. Not even his wife had heard him speak like such, but she knew. As well as Shini, who was the closest thing he had to a sibling other than Dregon himself. But why he spoke to this creature was beyond him, for it just felt right.

"I fear it." Kaseki said, "I fear I have already failed."

"All things must come to an end. Nothing great lasts forever. All cities will fall to ruins with time. Some sooner than others."

Kaseki pondered the words, only to think about the world on the turtle's back. This conversion felt all to familiar. He did not know why, but it did. He could only think that the people once on his back had begun a war, or left in refuge, and he was then left alone. Kaseki's eyes dry, and his heart healed looked back into the eyes of the great lionturtle.

"Throughout my travels, I have met some of the most wonderful people." Kaseki spoke aloud, "They call me Kaseki, it was not my name of birth, but a given name. May I ask of yours?" He could only wonder the title of this great and noble creature.

"Child, I have not forgotten you. For you are the reason I still stand. You are the reason I still have faith in this world.

My name, is Ishi."

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:42 am