Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

A Wild Wind(Private)

Anonymous

A Wild Wind(Private) Empty A Wild Wind(Private)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:24 pm

A Wild Wind(Private) Tumblr_lgeze4xCQw1qdokybo1_500

It was a horrendous-looking Friday morning, or whatever day it is in the other peoples' systems. The animals didn't seem to be doing their thing as they usually do today: They were either hiding in the comfort of their improvised shelters, or running away from something. You would think something bad was going to happen, but some people might think it were otherwise.

With a loud thud, the waning silence broke. A sound akin to that of flesh colliding with foliage reverberated throughout the area. The Dragon Slayer picked himself up, after falling about fifteen feet from a tree right onto the ground, on his back. Now this would've crippled, if not killed, most other humans, but Ryuhei was different from most other humans. His body had been conditioned to take falls like that on a regular basis, almost so that it was commonplace to him.

It had been a week since that fight which left a scar on his left cheek. But Ryuhei wouldn't know that, since he immediately forgot it. To him, it was as if nothing happened, and a random cut appeared upon his face. But he supposed it didn't matter. He was still alive, and that's really all that mattered.
    Anonymous

A Wild Wind(Private) Empty Re: A Wild Wind(Private)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:38 pm

The Dragon Slayer would find himself in a sitting position on the ground, feeling at the wound which had supposedly mysteriously appeared on his cheek. It doesn't look too bad, he thought. He really needs a mirror. After feeling his facial features for about five minutes or so, he got up, and decided to get the hell out of this damn forest. Narcolepsy is a real bitch, especially when you need to remember something.

As he walked, however, he noticed that the boots on his feet were gone, leaving him to walk through the foliage barefoot. Oh well, not like he hasn't had to do that before when someone supposedly stole his boots one time. It was a real one, walking through this forest. Stepping on branches and things of the sort: Ryuhei would most likely have splinters which went all the way down to the bone. Maybe there will be a hospital in the next city. That is, if Ryuhei gets lucky.

He made to lay down by a tree when an intoxicating scent overtook him. An intoxicating scent which released massive amounts of euphoria throughout the whole body. In other words, it was like smoking a kilo of marijuana.

"I have got to find out where the hell that smell is coming from..."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:55 pm

A Wild Wind(Private) Aizen-aizen-19141492-1280-720

Ryuhei could've stayed there and took a massive whiff of the scent forever, but he knew he had to go and find out where that smell was coming from. And where the draft which generated the scent came from too. He started to walk, but found himself switching directions rapidly, even spinning around for a minute or two. This scent was literally like drugs on the brain. Now Ryuhei's over here doing some dumb shit, essentially. It took ten minutes of the Dragon Slayer shaking his head and resolving to breathe through his mouth to actually get him to keep walking towards the source.

With his shirt covering his nose, he walked towards the source, which he knew he was getting closer to since the smell was growing stronger the farther he walked. Maybe it was just the drugs, but he couldn't help but hear the note of a woman singing. He also looked off in the distance to see two bears engaging in sexual activity. Ryuhei thought nothing of it, moving on, and past the bears, who seemed to be really getting into it. The singing grew louder, and louder, and louder. The suspense was killing the Dragon Slayer. He ran through a pile of bushes frantically, tearing through them until he tripped over a branch and fell into a clearing. As he got up, he could feel the various wounds and scuffs on his body disappearing, as though they were never there.

The Dragon Slayer looked up to see a young woman, who dressed provocatively to say the least.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:22 pm

"Oh my lord, am I fucking hallucinating or something?"

The Dragon Slayer looked on to see the woman who was dressing like a hoe. I take it you're the one who made that scent, he thought. He resisted thinking, "What the hell is someone like her doing in a place like this?" This was really unusual, to say the least.

"I guess you could say that I created that," Ryuhei gagged at the response, realizing that two bears were just having sex in front of him, "But I don't think that's really important right now..."

She was attracted to Ryuhei, to say the least. So attracted that she was thinking some particularly naughty thoughts that would get me banned from the site if I were to write them in.

After a while, she decided that she might as well come out with it; She owed him that much.

""I'll be honest. I like you. And I want you to do things to me. Things that would get us arrested if we did them in a city."

Ryuhei didn't say anything: Just a steady trickle of blood began running from his nose and onto the sides of his mouth. Finally he broke the silence with:

"You're really freaking me out. I think I should get the hell out of here."
    He backed up for the way he came through when suddenly he was called upon to stop.

"What?"

"I'll give you something if you bang me."

Well. this is going to be a mighty interesting day, he thought.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:09 am

Ryuhei didn't know how long it took him, but that time was absolute hell by all means. Everything that the Dragon Slayer thought about magic was proven wrong as soon as teaching began. Firstly, he was sorely mistaken when he thought that learning magic was easy. As a matter of fact, learning how to use the magic was by many means harder than learning how to use spells! It took Ryuhei about two weeks just to learn how to use a demon's wind. The first week, the Sky Demon had to force him to stop using lightning and water, which was torture since he got stung every time he even conjured up one of those elements. Now that he finally stopped using those elements, the second part was learning how to control and channel the wind. Yeah, Ryuhei didn't do so hot with that. In other words, he was a walking air conditioner for about five days. The two days after that were filled with absolute and sheer laziness on Ryuhei's part: He wanted to do not a damn thing for two days straight.

When that was all well and done, and Ryuhei wanted to put in work again, then came the spells. Now it was easier to learn the spells than it was to learn the magic, but that didn't mean it was easy. The first spell he was to learn was something called Aura. It was a spell that generates a steady wind around your body, so it can protect you from attacks and all that jazz. One can imagine how hard it was just to learn that spell. It was just like learning how to channel wind: It took him about three days and he became a walking AC. The fact that someone could learn how to channel wind energy, and then bomb at trying to make an aura of that energy is honestly retarded, but he learned eventually. Though it honestly beat Ryuhei how someone was going to need an aura of wind enveloping their body.

The second spell, now that was something that Ryuhei created himself. One morning, he channeled his wind power into his right arm, which ended up generating a tornado-like covering which engulfed his arm. He swung his arm once, and at once the trees that were in the arm's direction dropped with one fell swoop. It took about a couple of minutes after that for Ryuhei to realize that he had just created a spell that creates essentially a sawblade out of air that can be used as a sword. He decided to call this spell "Crankshaft", for no reason whatsoever. He certainly didn't know too much about cars. Either way, the Dragon, or rather, Demon Slayer was proud of what he had done, even though he was almost ashamed of himself for the conditions of which he began learning the magic, which really shouldn't need to be brought back to.

In fact, the truth was that Ryuhei wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. He literally couldn't handle every night of ...conduct that was happening. Some might think that the Devil Slayer was a prude by this, but the truth was that his body nor private parts couldn't take it, basically. After about three weeks, he started to feel tired as hell. It was to the extent where he could barely get out of bed in the morning. He would have to get the hell out, sooner or later. Or he would die by Snu-Snu. Literally.

A morning ended up exposing a chance for Ryuhei. When he woke up, he found it was raining. And he also found out that the demon wasn't keeping her usual vice grip on him. As he got out of the makeshift bed, his heart nearly jumped out of his chest as he heard her groaning. Okay, he thought. I really have to get the fuck out of here, and fast. He made a beeline for the bush in which he entered, and ended up slicing it down with the Crankshaft. As soon as the foliage was out of his way, he flexed faster than a man would if he found out he knocked some chick up.

He turned back not once to that clearing, and made to erase it from his mind. But, unlike most everything that's happened to him, he was actually unable to forget it. Like the narcolepsy decided not to work on this or something. In other words, he was stuck with the reminder that he almost got sexed to death just to learn a goddamn magic. Which is why he'll rarely ever talk about it, if at all if one were to ask him how he obtained his magic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content