Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

A New World (Open)

Renny
    Renny

I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! A New World (Open) Empty

Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 40

A New World (Open) Empty A New World (Open)

Post by Renny Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:14 pm

A pain groan left a lone woman's lips as she began to come to. "Ugh... What happened? Where am I?" She thought out loud as she began picking herself up, "The last thing I remember is..." A pained grunt then left her lips as she immediately placed a hand over her chest.

"Morrow. It feels like I broke a couple ribs." She said with a pained voice. Once she managed to fight back the pain and catch her second wind, she forced herself up. She then took a second to take in her new environment.

"A forest? How on Caen did I get here?" She wondered as she looked around, trying to think back, "The last thing I remember is speaking to Oz at his shop and then..." She shook her head as everything else went blank after that.

There was only one conclusion she could come up with. "That freaking gobber drugged me!" The rest then came to here as she figured out what happened, "It doesn't seem like something he would do though. If I had to guess, he was told to do it by the trainers at the academy. Which means this must be some type of test? See if I have the mettle for this."

She slammed her fist into an open palm with renew determination as she believed she figured it out. "I'll show them. I'll beat this test and show them that it's going to take more then this to bring me down. And when I get my hands on that old gobber, I'm going to throttle him good that he's going to be seeing purple and blue all week."

Renny then began running through the wilds. Ignoring the fact that she had no idea where she's going, and the fact that her chest really, really hurts.
    Renny
    Renny

A New World (Open) Empty Re: A New World (Open)

Post by Renny Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:50 pm

"Dear Morrow. How much larger is this forest?" Renny stated as she stopped to catch her breath by a tree. Her chest hurting with every breath she took in.

How long has she been running now? It has to have been a few hours by now. Right? Maybe that was just how long it felt when one's chest feels like it's been stabbed with several rusty knives.

"I'll just... I'll just catch my breath here real quick. Then... Then I'll find a town." Renny told herself as she looked around, "This would be easier if I could just figure out where I am."
    Ramen Fighter
    Ramen Fighter

I'm Important Too! A New World (Open) Empty
    FREEDOM, HO!

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Origin : Pandora
    Level : 3
    Experience : 200

Post by Ramen Fighter Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:10 pm

He swung down out of the tree like a mad squirrel or some shit. He hung by his feet as he stared at the woman, a few skips ahead of whatever direction she was facing.

"It's the Spirit Wilds." Ramen spoke, his scarf touching the ground, his helmet still on his head, defying gravity . . . if that thing was a helmet.

He really didn't know what the hell he was doing anymore. He kinda wandered around and did things that seemed to kill time. And apparently hanging and hiding and trees was today's activity. Who knows what tomorrow he would find himself doing. Maybe he would take a bath. Baths were nice, sometimes at least.
    Renny
    Renny

Post by Renny Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:47 pm

Renny nearly jumped as an armored man just popped out of a tree out of nowhere. The sudden jolt sending pain throughout her body. Despite the visible reaction this caused her, she righted herself as best as she could and reached for her sword.

"Who are you? And what do you mean that this is the Spirit Wilds? Is this some type of druid sanctuary?" She really hoped that the answer of the last question was no.

While she hasn't met a druid before, she has heard stories about them, and those stories never painted druids in good colors. So there was no doubt in her mind that if she did just stumbled across one, there was a good chance she wouldn't see the light of day again.
    Ramen Fighter
    Ramen Fighter

FREEDOM, HO!

Post by Ramen Fighter Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:53 pm

He wasn't sure what the woman was talking about. Her words seemed a bit too educated and that made him care just a little be less. "Nah, like spirits and stuff live here." he said. "My name's Ramen, and you random-sword-lady?"

He hung there, his armed crossed, still looking at the world at a completely different angle than anyone. He really didn't care what she was going to try with that sword, he had far more control that she did at that moment. But who gave a flying hell. He was bored.
    Renny
    Renny

Post by Renny Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:41 am

Wait a second. Spirits dwell in this place? Does that mean I enter a Cryxian or necromancer's domain? That's much worse then if I had entered a Druid's. At least then the worse they would do is kill me. Renny thought as she tried to figure out what she should do in this situation, What does that make of this guy then. Could he be a Necromancer himself? It would explain a lot about why he's here and his strange appearance.

A smug smile appeared on her face as she believed she almost figure out who this stranger who calls himself Ramen truly is. "I'm Renny di Gilfyn. A warcaster of the Cygnarian kingdom." She told him proudly, keeping her hand firmly on her sword. Perhaps stating the fact that she was a Warcaster for Cygnar was probably not the brightest idea, as that would paint a big target on her face if those words had any real meaning here, and if Ramen truly was an enemy. Though she was looking forward to a fight and proving herself by defeating person she believed now to be a necromancer, even if she wasn't actually in any real condition to fight. At least her pride did make her leave out the fact that she was merely trainee.
    Ramen Fighter
    Ramen Fighter

FREEDOM, HO!

Post by Ramen Fighter Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:21 pm

He heard it. A warcaster. He heard kingdom. Both he knew nothing about, and therefore didn't give a damn about it. His eyes would lock with hers, but with the red visor in the way, she would never see his perfect eyes. . . how unfortunate.

"So like," he lifted his hand, waving it a bit as he hung upside down from the tree, "What's a warcaster? It sounds dangerous." he thought about mages casting little figurines of like, nukes and warriors. Like they casted things that killed each other, litteraly war casting. It was a weird thought, but he was Ramen, what wasn't weird about him?
    [
    Renny
    Renny

Post by Renny Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:23 pm

Renny was taken back by Ramen's question. How in the world does this man not know what a Warcaster is? She thought at least everyone has heard of them at one point in there life.

"Warcasters are some of the most powerful mages in the world. Not only are they the most powerful soldiers this world has ever seen. They also possess the unique ability to meld their minds with steamjacks. Directing the giant metal behemoths as if they were merely another limb on their body." Renny stated excitedly, "How could you not have heard about them before?"
    Ramen Fighter
    Ramen Fighter

FREEDOM, HO!

Post by Ramen Fighter Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:28 pm

Listening to the woman, he nodded his head as she continued on. It was a weird thing to hear from someone, but he really didn't give a damn about anything. She seemed crazy, and to be talking to him, only made her seem . . .well more crazy.

"I take back what I said." he'd say, "It doesn't sound so dangerous." His arms would be crossed again, "But it sounds pretty stupid, with your wabbajacks and stuff."

Humans, am I right?
    Renny
    Renny

Post by Renny Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:32 am

This guy was really getting under Renny's nerves. "Stupid?! You call those who risk their lives to protect whatever pathetic miserable life you have from those who seek nothing, but to destroy stupid? Who the hell do you think you are?" She yelled at him.

Renny was very steamed now. First this guy said he didn't knew what warcasters are. Now that he knows, he decides to call it stupid. She really wanted nothing more then to rip that stupid helmet off his head and punch him in the face. The only thing holding her back right now was the constant pain she felt whenever she breathed.

Of course any thought of this man being an enemy had long since left her mind. Along with the fact that this man could still very well pose a very viable threat to her. Yet she was to angry at the moment to even think clearly. This now begs the question on how long it would truly take her to notice that she's not in 'Kansas' anymore?
    Ramen Fighter
    Ramen Fighter

FREEDOM, HO!

Post by Ramen Fighter Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:40 pm

He lifted his right hand to the chin of his helmet. He thought about the answer to the question.

"I think I'm Ramen still." His arm would go back to being crossed, and his legs would slowly bend to cross, as if he was mediating, but upside down. Vines seemed to carry his weight, as if controlled by him. And that was because they were.

"But I mean you kinda look like shit. Wanna chill at my house?" he offered her his hospitality, not sure why. She seemed like she wanted to fight, but held back immensely. Maybe she was hurt, or hungry. Usually its the latter, or was it ladder . . .

Well, he was getting bored nonetheless.
    [
    Renny
    Renny

Post by Renny Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:13 pm

Renny did her best to keep a straight face as she watched Ramen. It seemed he had noticed how much pain she truly was in. There was also no doubt now that this guy definitely had some type of power with how he was able to control those vines. Yet despite all this he had so far not shown any sign of hostility.

Renny paused as she ponder on her situation. "You know what? I'll go ahead and... Ugh... And take you up on that offer." She decided. Despite how much she hated this guy's guts right now, the chance to get some proper rest sounded to appetizing for her weary body.
    Ramen Fighter
    Ramen Fighter

FREEDOM, HO!

Post by Ramen Fighter Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:01 pm

He would drop from the vines and hit the ground like a sack of potatoes, or dead hamsters, depending of how elegant you didn't think he was. On his back, he'd look at her upside down, only to speak more nonsense.

"No eating my cookies though." Ramen spoke, "My crib is a ways from here."

He would point way over yonder, only to get up and walk towards the woman, He's put his arm around her, only to take weight of her leg or whatever. He was going to have to help he he figured. And there's no point is letting another person become another body to be used by Namlesss
    Renny
    Renny

Post by Renny Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:01 am

((Sorry for the wait.))

"Your crib? Why are you talking about cribs now? Do you have a baby at your home or something?" Renny asked, confused by his statement. This man was definitely beyond weird.

She then jumped a little when he put his arm around her, causing herself even more pain by doing so. "I can... I can walk by myself. So just focus on leading the way please." She told him. Just because her chest felt like hell doesn't mean she's going to just become some damsel in distress.
    Ramen Fighter
    Ramen Fighter

FREEDOM, HO!

Post by Ramen Fighter Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:10 pm

END THREAD
    for some reason I didn't get the alert.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:47 am