Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Personal Hells and Hair Gels(Open)

Cinia
    Cinia

The Giving Tree The Water Within Personal Hells and Hair Gels(Open) Empty

Lineage : Gunslinger's Quickdraw
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Personal Hells and Hair Gels(Open) Empty Personal Hells and Hair Gels(Open)

Post by Cinia Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:16 pm

Personal Hells and Hair Gels(Open) GwjdRge

"I really don't feel like going in the city today...but I can't have my hair messy like this...ugh."

She would think out loud, all the while clinging to her ridiculously confortable bed. She's been in it for ten hours to say the least, but it wasn't like she wanted to get out. Though, she tried to put some hair gel on and noticed that it was empty, so she'd have to go get some more. The fact that this is even being discussed is daunting in and of itself, to tell the truth.

The girl would force herself out of her bed, and standing in a slumped-over position. Out of sheer laziness, she would forgo even washing her face, and walk out the door after about five minutes of sleeping against a wall.
    Samedi
    Samedi

I'm Important Too! Terraforming How It's Made Personal Hells and Hair Gels(Open) Empty

Lineage : The Green Man
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Level : 6
    Experience : 125

Personal Hells and Hair Gels(Open) Empty Re: Personal Hells and Hair Gels(Open)

Post by Samedi Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:38 pm

WITCH DOCTOR
    "ARE YOU CONFUSED YET? BLACK MAGIC IS CRAZY."

The land of ninjas was always a rememberable one. Who was to say what this world had in store. After turning in the body of the late leader of Snake, she began to wonder what else there was to do in this world. After all, she could sell the object for some deal of money she imagined. But there had to be other jobs to fulfill rather than tending to the needs of commoners.

She strolled along the streets of the village, wondering what else this city had to offer. It seemed a bit detached from the rest, and perhaps a bounty or two could be found.

But who was to say.

Cinia
    Cinia

Post by Cinia Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:40 pm

Her eyes were glazed over, but the bustling of the streets refused her any repose. It was the one thing she especially hated about this part of Konohagakure. Why couldn't it be quieter? And why did this just so happen to be the one place she could actually afford an apartment in? At least it was quieter inside the apartment building than outside it, probably the one redeeming feature about the Town Plaza.

"I'd love to pay the rent sometime this week, but I feel like all the jobs here are such drags. Not to mention they include me fighting something. Screw it, I'll just default on it this month."
    Samedi
    Samedi

I'm Important Too! Terraforming How It's Made Personal Hells and Hair Gels(Open) Empty

Post by Samedi Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:01 pm

WITCH DOCTOR

Having her own weapon in hand would be enough to set her at ease. And having it sheathed would do no different. After all, it would take only a fraction of a second to summon her tool. These people were pawns in her eyes, and their powers could easily be used for her benefit.

Sure, she was a member of Sunagakure, but that organization of a village never took actions. As far as she was concerned, it was a group to cover up her actions, leaving none of the fault on herself. This village would be her next plaything.
    Cinia
    Cinia

Post by Cinia Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:58 am

Being a kunoichi sucked at times, to tell you the truth. Especially when you haven't even gotten out of the Academy yet. Between the six hours of school and the jobs she sometimes had to do, Cinia had almost no time to herself. Matter of fact, it's probably been the first time in about thirty-six hours that she's actually gotten any sleep: She was on a job to carry a package over to some location, wherever it was.

What made this day even more shitty was the fact that she had to get out of bed to buy hair gel.
    Samedi
    Samedi

Post by Samedi Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:49 pm

WITCH DOCTOR

"A waste." she said to herself. These people were worthless in her eyes, and didn't even seem to be valuable in any sense. They were under pawns, led blindly into a worth they knew nothing about. The Glascow kingdom would have fallen if it was not for her own involvement in the wars.

Taking her weapon in hand, she made her way into the dark shadows of an alley, only to take entrance into a secret entrance to elsewhere. After all, being in Sunagakure had its perks. . .

[/exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:20 am