Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Where Are U Now

Anonymous
    Ryuhei

Where Are U Now Empty Where Are U Now

Post by Ryuhei Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:07 pm

Where Are U Now 1aGhGPP
    It was a relatively cold day in the historic city of Era. The town was certainly large in its own right and was densely populated, but it wasn't bustling with various peoples like Bosco constantly did. That probably was because of the fact that Era wasn't chock full of thieves and criminals.

On this particular day, it just so happened that there was hardly any people outside, except for the occasional hobo or street pimp. This was due in part to the time, which would roughly look like nine at night, if one looked at how dark the sky was.

Considering how late it looked, Ryuhei was having trouble figuring out why he would be here at this time. Sure, there were times where he would spend the whole night traveling between cities, but he did that sparingly, if at all.

He would continue walking on the edge of the street, before deciding to park himself in front of a bar.

"I guess I could go for a drink right now."
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! Where Are U Now Empty Where Are U Now Empty
    Without A Body

Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 20
    Class : A
    Level : 25
    Experience : 11225

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Elizavetha Killan
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

Where Are U Now Empty Re: Where Are U Now

Post by Nameless Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:44 pm

THIS IS SPARTA
    DEATH IS ONLY A FIVE-LETTER WORD

"I'm surprised you're still alive." he spoke within the shadows, almost creeping onto the man that stood there. "Quite a nice, isn't it?"

He stood in the alley next to the building as he spoke, darkness consuming him and the world around him. It was something he was growing a bit tired of. He was growing bored of his body and sought out a replacement. Perhaps a new slayer, or someone who was compatible to use this magic. There was many choices for him to decide upon, but for now, he would settle for conversation.

One could never know what to expect in Pandora.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:05 pm

Where Are U Now 1aGhGPP
    The Demon Slayer would veer his head at the voice. It seemed a voice all too familiar; It was as though he had the pleasure of meeting the person who owned it, while vaguely reminiscing of a misfortune he may or may not have suffered through. This was too intriguing to pass up.

He would decide that swilling alcohol could wait, and peer into the alleyway covered by shadows, It was then that he remembered everything he wasn't able to:

He had taken up a job from a man standing in the shadows to assassinate someone. When he had the chance to do it, however, somebody else already did. Knowing that the armored man was probably in pursuit of the same person, he engaged...

. . . and then he died.

Ryuhei would curse himself internally for allowing himself to be killed in such a fashion, which he completely remembered, especially the tearing of his jaw.

He would think to himself a couple minutes, and decide that it was perhaps time to let it go. The truth was that he wasn't going to be letting it go anytime soon.

"Hello. I take it you're the man who I talked to at one time prior?"
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:28 am

THIS IS SPARTA

"Well seeing that you're alive, I guess my suspicions were wrong." he said to the man, "I guess instead of me asking for you to take a life, I should have asked you to fetch the dead." He smiled, ready to give the man another job if he would take such an offer.

He feared that the two men he hired would have killed each other over the target, only to be more counter productive than helpful. But seeing as the slayer had breath, it seemed that only one was faster than the other. That put him a bit at ease. "Unless you'd rather get shitfaced." He scoffed a bit. He always found the affairs of mortals a bit amusing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:26 pm

Where Are U Now 1aGhGPP
    "I've been mostly preoccupied with menial jobs and such," he would say to the man in the shadows. He would try not to encroach upon the subject of what happened at the noodle shop with himself, the armored man, and the old coot. "I've decided that it was about time for me to take a break from the perils of combat for a while."

Truthfully, he wasn't interested in taking any jobs that involved possibly getting himself killed at the moment. It seems that having your jaw ripped off its hinges and getting dunked can change a man's outlook on life. Especially since Ryuhei was lucky enough to still be with breath here tonight.

Given his power, he knew that he'd be able to defend himself should the occasion arise, but he wasn't all too willing to rush in headfirst into danger like that once more, at least for now.
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:06 pm

THIS IS SPARTA

"Good, because my next job for you is easy." he spoke the words with little to no emotion."There's a man in this bar known as the Caretaker. Follow him to the Tomb and retrieve the casket for me. That's it." He stood there, being bored with his own task, just by talking about it.

There was little to explain. All he had to do was follow a man, open a door, and take a box. From then, give the box and be done with it. It was necessary for the parasite to feed of its hosts, these bodies lasting less and less. He needed something new, for his own amusement. And rather than rolling the dice and letting fate choose his next vessel, he went out and picked one. And this was going to be a fun one.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:50 am

Where Are U Now 1aGhGPP
    "This Caretaker... Is there anything I should know about him in particular?"

Perhaps the question was unnecessary, but he thought it was well-advised at the time. Although the job sounded easy, there was an ominous feeling that something was bound to go wrong, even if the Demon Slayer hadn't made any missteps. Also, this Caretaker had something that the man in the shadows wanted, or so it seemed, and it was natural that the other man wouldn't be willing to give it up.

For all Ryuhei knew, Nameless could've been asking him to raid a tomb or something.

He would think about it for a few minutes, about the possibility of getting killed again should he take the job.
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:53 pm

THIS IS SPARTA

Standing in silence, he thought about anything a mortal would deem necessary to know. He didn't NEED to know the Caretaker's favorite color, nor his favorite time of day, or even the ideal date. There was various things to tell him perhaps, like his fascination with death and the afterlife. Or even that he had once visited Pandecim on a holiday. He could have mentioned his necromancy magic, or even the artifacts he kept to himself. But there was only one thing that was needed to be told.

"Ah, of course." Nameless spoke, "He tells really bad jokes." And that was all he had to say about the mysterious man.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:36 pm

It was against his better judgment to take the job, considering he didn't know anything about the Caretaker. But as much as a risk that it was, it more than likely had a good payout. There were too many unknowns in this(no pun intended), but he certainly could use another crash course in combat. After all, he did learn a bit from that savage armored man.

"If what you're saying to me is the truth, then I'll accept."
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:47 pm

THIS IS SPARTA

He would take a step back into the darkness, waiting to vanish from sight. It was a simple job, but he had to prepare things for when the body did arrive. He wanted to change as soon as possible. And having the ritual prepared beforehand would pass along the use with as little rotting in between travel times.

He only wondered what the man thought about the previous job, seeing as this job would involve little to no work at all. All he had to do was follow a man to a graveyard, take a casket and bring it to him. But in that time, he would be ready.

"Be weary young traveler." was all the shadows spoke before going silent once more.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:33 pm

First "Chances are, I'll need all the carefulness I can get, seeing as how there's so many unknowns in this," he would think to himself as he made to walk out of the alley where he had taken yet another seemingly harmless job.

Whatever he needed that coffin for, Ryuhei didn't know. He did know that it was for some sort of illicit operation, and he couldn't help but feeling perplexed that somebody would even need a casket, which probably held a carcass.

"I'll...be on my way now." He would say as he walked out of the shadow-blanketed passageway.

Exeunt

Made by Zeref of THQ
    WORDS 99
    TAGS  You already know.
    NOTES   Official exit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:05 am