Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

All Around the World [Noire|Mission]

Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made I Need A Medic! All Around the World [Noire|Mission] Empty

Lineage : Bloodmage's Burden
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 23
    Class : C
    Level : 13
    Experience : 2555

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Toriel Dremurr
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: ReQuip: Dremurr Armory

All Around the World [Noire|Mission] Empty All Around the World [Noire|Mission]

Post by Toriel Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:47 pm

All Around the World [Noire|Mission] Latest?cb=20151013235609
    When Noire had requested for Toriel to accompany her on her very first mission, how could she say no to a young girl like that. Besides, maybe it would allow Toriel to see even more of the world. And it seemed simple enough; they were going to get their passports. Although there were many other people with this intention themselves, but Toriel did not mind. Maybe they would be lucky and get there when there were not many people. For this reason, Toriel woke up bright and early, and waited patiently for Noire to arrive near Halloween Town's center. She sat on the edge of a spooky decorated fountain that spilled forth a red liquid (one that Toriel had no intention of finding it's contents) instead of water.

Toriel hummed a chipper tune as she fiddled with her fingers, looking up occasionally to see if Noire had arrived. If Noire took long, she would even unwrap her lunch, a simple ham sandwich, and eat it.
    Noire
    Noire

Gravestone I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! All Around the World [Noire|Mission] Empty

Lineage : Gunslinger's Quickdraw
    Origin : Toonville
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 1
    Experience : 130

All Around the World [Noire|Mission] Empty Re: All Around the World [Noire|Mission]

Post by Noire Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:11 am

Noire transformed.:

Seeing Toriel and requesting her assistance in a mission, Noire had her own plans for making the mission go off without any need of trouble by changing her form into the lovely Black heart and arrive to where they agreed to meet and get the mission over and done with. "Toriel, i am here. let's get this done without any casualties, OK? oh, I'm Noire, just shifted into my own personal form, which you can call Black heart. now, what are we suppose to do to complete the mission. i got things to do and find a safe place to sleep for the night. " Black heart said in a very mature tone, keeping her mind focused on keeping Toriel safe and getting the mission finished before night fall, as the toon had a small fear of the dark.

"Toriel, please stay safe and don't get hurt... it would be a shame to just see you, a very kind woman, get hurt so please... don't get in to trouble. don't think i will be looking out for you, it is not like i like you or anything... " Black heart added, keeping her blushing face hidden so then Toriel would notice her red face.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made I Need A Medic! All Around the World [Noire|Mission] Empty

Character Sheet

All Around the World [Noire|Mission] Empty Re: All Around the World [Noire|Mission]

Post by Toriel Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:44 am

Toriel looked up from her spot to see a strange girl approaching her. Much darker than the other girl she had met, she looked like she'd fit right in with the other ghouls and creeps here in Halloween Town. Toriel was even more surprised when she identified her by name! Before the goat woman could grill the mysterious girl with questions, she identified herself as Noire, just in a different form that was not her original one. Relief washed over Toriel as she listened attentively. The older woman got to her feet and began to lead Noire to the location of their job, explaining what to do as they walked. "Well, it seems the first part is to go to this new location that opened up here in Halloween town to get the maps and equipment to go and do other tasks around Pandora! The only thing is... I do know many other people are going to be going there with the same intentions. Let's hope that we got there in good..." Toriel's voice trailed off when they turned the corner to their destination, and she almost ran into a person in line! The line spanned almost the length of a football field! Yards! Toriel's whole face screamed with disappointment when she saw the line. They were going to be here for days!

Toriel turned to Noire. With a big sigh, she said, "What do we do now? We could well be here al day, and some of these people even have tents! Maybe even all night! Any ideas, Noire?" Toriel hoped that the younger girl would have some insight to their predicament, something that could help them not wait through the line. Any other day Toriel would gladly do it but... this called for something else.
    Noire
    Noire

Gravestone I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! All Around the World [Noire|Mission] Empty

Post by Noire Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:06 am

Black heart, after walking along with Toriel until getting to the line of a lot of people, would smirk and laugh slightly before speaking up. "Toriel, i got a few ways to get around lines, such as this. just stay close and don't wander away. it can get really bad around these parts of town but i survived here for eight years all by myself with a few tricks and stuff. don't worry, it is not illegal or anything, i just got a few favors to reclaim after doing so much work. now, let's go. " Black heart said before grabbing Toriel's hand and guide her over to the side entrance of the store before going into it.

at first, everyone in there would be worried about Black heart until she changed back into Noire and talk to the owner of the store about the dept he still needed to pay up for her working there for so long. "thanks, owner. Toriel, we can get whatever we want for twenty minutes, but after that time, we have to pay for it all. if we get everything before the time ends, we get it all for free. that is the deal i made from the owner. let's hurry." Noire said to Toriel, going back to her side and holding her hand like a daughter would with her mother.

Noire:
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:31 am

Toriel listened attentively to Black Heart's plan, or Noire, and nodded and moved closer. "O-Okay dear... Just don't get hurt..." Toriel murmured, sticking close to Black Heart's side as they moved ahead of the line. The other people glared at them with questioning eyes, some of them spitting angry words at why they were cutting and for them to get back in their place in line. Toriel ignored these words, keeping her head low and following behind the young toon girl. Black Heart took them up to the side of the building where che reverted back to her normal more gentle-appearing form. Stepping inside the side door, Toriel remained outside, letting her do what she needed to with the owner of the building. Toriel did not hear much, but Noire held a small conversation with them and exchanged a few words before coming back outside to her. She told her about how they were allowed to get whatever they pleased, that Noire had cashed in a favor with the owner. Toriel could only imagine what this favor might have been...

Not wasting anymore time, Toriel made for the one thing the two had come for: a map and the passports so they could be able to go on the rest of their joyrney. What Noire got was completely up to her. Toriel would wait patiently for Noire to finish grabbing her belongings, keeping a tight yet loving grip on her hand before the two exited the building.
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:53 am

Noire would be keeping close to Toriel, only grabbing a few things that she thought was important which was a map, a bag that she could carry everything she needed, a compass, a passport and a set of pens and pencils just in case she needed any to use to write with. "i got everything i need, Toriel. we should get going now... i guess... this was fun, let's do this again sometime whenever we need new passports to go to anywhere else. " Noire said in a very kind tone, keep her hand clenched to Toriel's, smiling as to how kind and gentle she was and how she felt like a mother to her, even though they had only met a few days ago and they were only friends at the time.
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! All Around the World [Noire|Mission] Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Post by Fetus Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:22 pm

Very well written. However, I recomment any text color for voices instead of Blue, Violet, or any of the darker variants as they are difficult to read. However you can use the lighter alternatives for easy reading like This blue, or even This violet.

Also, a good aid for both the grader and yourselves is to post the mission req in the first post, so I know what this thread is.

Claim your passport with this thread as proof.

Last edited by Fetus on Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! All Around the World [Noire|Mission] Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:22 pm

The member 'Fetus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    All Around the World [Noire|Mission] 2wmp7o0

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:56 am