Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

[Iron Fist Tournament] Round 0 : Akira v. Dende

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

I'm Important Too! [Iron Fist Tournament] Round 0 : Akira v. Dende Empty
    HEY, GET BACK TO POSTING

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class :
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

[Iron Fist Tournament] Round 0 : Akira v. Dende Empty [Iron Fist Tournament] Round 0 : Akira v. Dende

Post by Admin Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:46 pm

[Iron Fist Tournament] Round 0 : Akira v. Dende 2m46s9f

AKIRA STIGMA v. DENDE

[Iron Fist Tournament] Round 0 : Akira v. Dende 2928eiv
    The rules of the tournament are to be followed to the letter. No one is exempt from these rules. The only time a rule may be overruled is if both parties agree to the change.

#1.) Everyone must fight all participants at least once. If someone drops out, all future scheduled combats are claimed as a win by default.

#2.) All fights will be prescheduled in a predetermined area. Participants cannot change where they fight that match, however they may influence the area if agreed upon.

#3.) Based on the rules of each individual fighter, they may risk their lives to raise the stakes. A Medical team will be present at every match unless both participants decide otherwise. The offical terms for this are as followed:

Mortal's Edge: No medical team will be present at the match. As a result, it is possible for either participant to lose their lives. They however will receive double the prize money, and an additional Experience Reward.

High Calibur: The more common method of engagement. A medical team will be present at the event. After the fight, lives will be restored and all injuries will be mended and recovered. The fighters will only receive a monetary reward.

#4.) No pets, companions or intrusions will be permitted at any event. The only exception is an agreement between both fighters.

#5.) Both participants must be active for both the fight and rewards. Failure to post in a timely fashion will have various consequences.
    After 48 hours, the last post made will count as an "Auto-Hit" and the fight will carry out as if that post is the truth, and cannot be interrupted or changed.
    After 72 hours, the inactive participant will receive a warning post by any member. This is to remind them that they have a thread that needs attention.
    After 108 hours, the participant who did not post will lose by default, regardless of the condition of the fight.

#6.) Both fighters must be posting at least 100 words per post. Their posts may no exceed 1,500 Words. Should either of these rules be broken, their post may be up for being edited, or voided entirely.

#7.) Anyone is allowed to spectate the fight. Spectators will have no effect on the fight at all. They may post once every 24 hours from their last post. However, if the current user is in another fight that is currently going on, they may not spectate.

Iroh's Village
    This village is separated into various collectives of buildings. However, they are part of the Kingdom of Kai, but sit on the border of the country. As a result, they are the only villages in Kai, that are not under eternal nightfall. All villages are similar in build. There is a large clearing in the center of the homes and the shrine. The clearing is roughly 100m in diameter. Villagers will be watching from their homes, as well as around the area. To harm an outsider, is to declare forfeit. The area itself is flat, covered in mixed sand and dry dirt.

TAGS:
    @Akira @Little Green

Akira has first post
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! [Iron Fist Tournament] Round 0 : Akira v. Dende Empty [Iron Fist Tournament] Round 0 : Akira v. Dende Empty [Iron Fist Tournament] Round 0 : Akira v. Dende Empty
    Momma Aki~

Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : B
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5850

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Akira
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Fire Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)

[Iron Fist Tournament] Round 0 : Akira v. Dende Empty Re: [Iron Fist Tournament] Round 0 : Akira v. Dende

Post by Akira Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:44 pm

At last, it came down to her very turn. The Mother of Sunagakure was now about to fight her first match in the tournament. It made her feel a bit more stressed than she had originally thought. Now, her people were watching her. They were going to be taking note on how their leader would fail or succeed, which would impact how they viewed their safety in their home village. She had to be strong and fight with all she had. She had to win. It was a must.

The demon woman stood about 30 meters from the outer edge of the large opening and about 40 meters from her opponent. There were a few things that disappointed her about this match. First, it seemed the host of the tournament had decided to change arenas just before her match had been scheduled. It was quite infuriating at first but Akira knew she'd have to get over it. Second, her opponent seemed a little.. small. It was nothing against its height. She just couldn't tell what its age was and fighting children wasn't exactly something Akira was all about.

Either way, Akira would just have to see how everything worked out. For now, she would stand in her black, ruffled, knee lengthened dress and black sneakers. Clipped around her neck would be her purple cloak. The hood of the cloak would be up however, the rest of the cloak was opened showing her outfit underneath as she stood with her hands behind her back. Her hands were wrapped around her precious sword, Nuibari, which had been stuck into the ground so Akira could lean on it slightly. The end of the string from the sword remained tied around her middle finger on her right hand.

Akira was getting rather bored and simply wished to get this fight over with soon.
    Little Green
    Little Green

I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! Gravestone [Iron Fist Tournament] Round 0 : Akira v. Dende Empty

Lineage : Experiment : Heartless
    Origin : Forgotten Isles
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 20

[Iron Fist Tournament] Round 0 : Akira v. Dende Empty Re: [Iron Fist Tournament] Round 0 : Akira v. Dende

Post by Little Green Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:40 pm

[Iron Fist Tournament] Round 0 : Akira v. Dende I4gxhf

He held onto the wooden stick. He did regret not bringing better equipment to the fight, but he was poor, and this was his only chance to get real things worth anything.

"Don't look at me like that." he would say. He knew well enough that she would see him as a child. He didn't want her to hold back. He wanted a fight worth his time. "I'll have you know I can legally purchase alcohol." He just wanted to get this over with. There was other things to be doing. If there was nothing worth his time he would leave and find another thing to do.
    Tyko
    Tyko

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind [Iron Fist Tournament] Round 0 : Akira v. Dende Empty
    The Merchant

Lineage : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Level : 3
    Experience : 5265

Post by Tyko Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:57 pm

Fight begins.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! [Iron Fist Tournament] Round 0 : Akira v. Dende Empty [Iron Fist Tournament] Round 0 : Akira v. Dende Empty [Iron Fist Tournament] Round 0 : Akira v. Dende Empty
    Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:10 pm

Purple eyes would blink once in surprise as her opponent spoke to her. He seemed to be quite commanding but it was for a good reason, so Akira let it slide. Never would she ever allow someone to speak to her in such a way, however she could understand this person was probably mistaken many times for a child. What would make her grin was when he admitted he was older than his appearance let on. "Old enough for alcohol huh?" Akira would say quietly to herself. With that the fight would begin.

Akira would swiftly pull Nuibari out of the ground and hold it to her right side vertically with the tip facing down. Her right hand held it with her thumb facing down. Akira wouldn't do anything yet. She would simply await her opponents move.
    Little Green
    Little Green

I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! Gravestone [Iron Fist Tournament] Round 0 : Akira v. Dende Empty

Post by Little Green Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:06 pm

Running at her, he would hold his stick out to the side. Running in a straight line, he would be sure to get there was fast as possible. He would slash out with his weapon, cutting her with the end of it. If it went as planned, he could take the spear thing she held. There was any ways for the fight to go about, but this idea seemed to be the most preferable. But after all, he couldn't plan for everything.

He would have to find an opening and extort it. She was no doubt higher rank. But his magic woudl be enough to close the gap, however slight.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:19 pm

Akira stood still with Nuibari still held tightly in the grip of her right hand. Purple eyes would watch as the pint sized adult ran towards her. He seemed to be running at a rather slow speed. Was she faster than him? Was he trying his hardest or fooling her? What were this things capabilities? And... was that a stick?

As the small male came closer, Akira would count down the distance in her head, "5 meters... 3 meters.. 2 meters.. 1." The demon would sidestep the small adult. She would move to her right side watching as he attempted to slash at her. Yep, that was a stick. As she did so, she would stab Nuibari further into the ground to the point where it wouldn't move without a little forceful pull.

Purple eyes had watched the small adult run by within the course of the few seconds that had passed and had already begun to run after him. With her speed being greater, the purple haired demon would attempt to run in quick circles around her prey. If successful, the female would have the small adult tied down with 5 meters of string. At this point, the woman's hood would fall off of her head revealing her face. She would make sure the string was pulled tight. There would be no letting go with the end of the string tied to Akira's finger and Nuibari would still be stuck into the ground.
    Little Green
    Little Green

Post by Little Green Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:10 pm

As he ran at her, he could see she would not move. He hoped it would be quick, but he knew just as well as the villagers watching. She was going to wake for him to get close. But what she would do, would be out of his reach.

But then he had an idea. He threw the stick at the woman and dove into the ground, rolling into the dirt. He would continue to go forward, hoping she would move out of the way. If not, he would charge right into her, hopefully knocking her into the ground. He'd have to attack then, but he hoped it wouldn't come to that.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:32 pm

As Akira sidestepped to the right, a stick seemed to pass her by. 'Did he really just throw a stick at me? Wait.. that was his only weapon the idiot,' Akira would think to herself as she shook her head. Nuibari would still be in her right hands grasp at this point. Soon after the stick passed her, Akira watched the small adult roll like a ball of some sort in front of her. As he moved into a,standing position, Akira would sing her sword around to stop quickly in front of the small beings legs. Yes, Akira was aiming to trip him. If she succeeded and the male fell to the ground, Akira would attempt to pierce the back of his neck and hopefully make it through to the other side. Her motherly instincts were nowhere to be found in this battle. Akira was fighting for her village, for her home, and for her people. She was going to show no mercy. Her enemies would no doubt fall before her one by one in this tournament.
    Little Green
    Little Green

Post by Little Green Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:56 pm

After making his landing from the roll, he would take a jump to the side. He would make more distance between Akira and him, stepping back. He was not going to let himself fall so easily and quickly. But without a weapon, he saw he was unmatched. He had to find a way to disarm her, or to rearm himself for the battle. If not, then it would take a miracle for him to catch up.

So he would continue to step back from her, waiting for her next move. His only hope was to counter. And that was his only plan.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:50 pm

The purple haired demon would growl as the tiny being jumped away from her. She would slowly pull the sword back to her and stab it vertically into the ground behind her back. Akira would then lean on it as she had been before the fight began. With both of her hands placed on the sword behind her back, the woman would untie to string, which had been attached to her middle finger on her right hand. Slowly and almost unnoticeably she would begin to pull on the string which surprisingly didn't break off. Oh no. Instead, it began to grow longer and longer.

Akira had turned her eyes to the sky for a quick moment and then diverted them back to the small adult. "Ya know. I admit I underestimated you when I saw your size. Now, it seems quite advantageous to you. You're nimble, quick, and it's so hard for me to get a hit on you. I really think I'm losing my touch here. Even now, I'm still trying to think up a plan," the demon would shake her head with a light laugh, "What kind of mother am I? I must be getting soft but that's no good when I have to protect my children. I have to teach them to be strong, ya know. It's very hard work." Akira seemed to be babbling on about nothing of any importance really. However, in her head she would think, 'There's 10.'

Nuibari:
    Little Green
    Little Green

Post by Little Green Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:37 pm

"Either I can rush her, or I can pull her in." he thought to himself. He didn't know what to expect, but to have her stall time was either his advantage or hers. The both of them seemed to be a dozen meters from each other, in the center of the clearing. He would take his moment during her speech to turn and sprint to the edge of the clearing. He would head towards he crowds of people. If she missed an attack and hit a villager, he would win by default.

And that seemed to be the only way of winning. So he ran as fast as he could, stopping only when he was at the end.
    Anubis
    Anubis

Gravestone Shadowstep I'm Important Too! Terraforming
    The First Guardian

Lineage : Guardian of the Scales
    Origin : Pandora
    Class : ?

Post by Anubis Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:39 pm

72 Hour warning.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

I'm Important Too! [Iron Fist Tournament] Round 0 : Akira v. Dende Empty
    HEY, GET BACK TO POSTING

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class :

Post by Admin Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:16 pm

Dende wins by DQ.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:19 pm