Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

A hero enters. Justice has appeared! [Toriel/private]

Nisa
    Nisa

I'm Important Too! A hero enters. Justice has appeared! [Toriel/private] Empty

Lineage : Soul of The Storm
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 10

A hero enters. Justice has appeared! [Toriel/private] Empty A hero enters. Justice has appeared! [Toriel/private]

Post by Nisa Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:05 am

Taking a pleasant stroll through taalos trees forest. well, stroll wasn't the correct term... more like pleasant jump/exploration through the area with little to no care about where she was nor about where the area was as she found it so much fun to just jump around the trees with little care. after a while, Nisa would try speeding up, only to have her scarf catch onto a branch and have her hang upside-down, her bag starting to fall off and her jumpsuit feeling less and less on then normal. "ANYONE AROUND!? I NEED HELP HERE!!!" Nisa cried out, wanting some assistance with getting out of the tree while saving her scarf from being destroyed.

Nisa, hero of justice.:
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made I Need A Medic! A hero enters. Justice has appeared! [Toriel/private] Empty

Lineage : Bloodmage's Burden
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 23
    Class : C
    Level : 13
    Experience : 2555

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Toriel Dremurr
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: ReQuip: Dremurr Armory

A hero enters. Justice has appeared! [Toriel/private] Empty Re: A hero enters. Justice has appeared! [Toriel/private]

Post by Toriel Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:31 am

"Young one, you'll hurt yourself if you don't be careful!"

Toriel's voice came as a gentle yet melodic tone from just a few paces away from Nisa, having been wandering about the forest when the young girl got caught on the twig. Toriel reached up to unhinge Nisa, returning to her the freedom of movement as she lightly tapped her on the shoulder. Taalos Trees was becoming quite the frequent spot for travelers recently! "What is a young girl like you doing out in these parts? Where are your parents?"
    Nisa
    Nisa

A hero enters. Justice has appeared! [Toriel/private] Empty Re: A hero enters. Justice has appeared! [Toriel/private]

Post by Nisa Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:44 am

as soon as the woman came and let Nisa down, Nisa's tail and fox ears had already popped out her jumpsuit, which was barely handing onto her and once Nisa was able to, she would put it back onto fit her perfectly. "Many thanks, citizen. my scarf got caught and well... you know the rest. you can call me the Hero of justice, Nisa of the hidden ninja village. i am out here exploring as to look for any and all evil that maybe around the parts and then strike them down with my Justice kick! i... do not have any parents. they... died when i was still only seven years old... that was nine years ago... they died... to a tailed beast... and their remaining belongs went to me... which was my backpack here... and my scarf. the rest of it was burned... I've been homeless since then but i was able to make my own home in the trees and i wasn't left alone. people gave me food as i am the daughter of the heroes that saved the village from the tailed beast, so it's alright. say... umm... you wouldn't have a brush on you, right? i... really need it... my tail... is kinda bushy and... i really want to keep it nice and straight... so please... if you can... brush my tail.. " Nisa said in a shy tone, with her tail sticking out of the back of her jumpsuit and her ears twitching slightly, while Nisa's face turned red.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made I Need A Medic! A hero enters. Justice has appeared! [Toriel/private] Empty

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:13 am

Toriel
    The Guiding Light
    A hero of justice, hunh? Toriel listened attentively, motioning for the girl to follow her as Toriel began to idly stroll and roam about the forests. A ninja it seemed, without parents of her own, though she seemed to be doing fine on her own for the time being. Toriel never thought kids being left on their own was a good thing; who would be there to tend to them and make sure they were safe?

"Well I can assure you, these parts around here are usually quiet, save for a few new faces such as yourself who have stumbled upon these parts. I live out here with my dearest daughters. Do tell more of yourself!"
    Nisa
    Nisa

Post by Nisa Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:29 am

it would appear as if Toriel didn't notice Nisa's tail nor ears pop out of her hair and jumpsuit, which was strange. most people would have noticed and say something either hurtful or gawk in amazement. "well... i am a Kitsune, a fox girl. i have been a heroine of justice all my life, fighting crime with my justice kick! umm... like i asked earlier... i really need a brush... my tail is really messy and... a heroine of justice can't be seen with a bushy tail. it... would be embarrassing. "the heroine must keep her appearance at a standard. messiness is not allowed!" a quote from a comic i read about heroes. i got my inspiration to be a heroine from a lot of hero comics and shows i watched as a little kid with my mom and dad, who were thrilled i was going to be a heroine of justice. i even made this outfit and started to fight crime by beating up thieves and bullies when i was four years old. the heart of justice is in me! it beats for one reason, to bring justice to all those that have impure hearts! "justice is absolute. may anarchy and evil be banished by its light!" my own quote for you. it is what i say whenever i enter into combat and want to look flashy! " Nisa said with a smile, her fox ears twitching a little, making her hair move, and her tail swaying around. Nisa was sure that Toriel would notice her fox appendages now, right?
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:03 am

Toriel
    The Guiding Light
    Toriel looked over at her tail and ears, chuckling as she said, "I've seen my fair share of kitsune. Back in my homeland they were known for being quite mischievous and had powerful magic. I mean, look at me. Most people are quite surprised when they see a bipedal animal, let alone one of my own size and stature." Toriel rolled her eyes at her own statement, returning her attention to the small fox. "I do not have a brush, sadly. At least not on me. I keep my brushes at home, though most of them have already been used. I admire your spirit and determination; I  hear there is a place known as Gotham City that crime runs very rampant at. Perhaps you should take to look there if justice is what you desire to bring."
    Nisa
    Nisa

Post by Nisa Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:44 am

Nisa would laugh when Toriel suggested going to gothem city, which was the place where batman would resign and was also fictional, as it was in a comic. "you seriously think i need to invade batman's city!? HA! don't think of it as simple as that, miss Toriel. Gothem city is fictional, it is in a comic called batman. i do read comics, so i am one to know a lot. hmm... do you want this resident hero to guard you while you explore the area? you never know what troubles maybe around. "A hero invitation. may the choice be lead up to her!" i like to title what i do. it is sort of my drawback... I have a sort of twitch which makes me title whatever i am doing... it only happens rarely." Nisa said in a cheerful tone, having her scarf flutter in the wind like the hero she was. in her mind, a heroine would need to protect a citizen, no matter how tough or large, and aid them with whatever they needed. it was her heroine code.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Fri May 06, 2016 1:00 am

Toriel
    The Guiding Light
    Toriel giggled at Nisa's explanation of Gotham, slowly shakng her head as she says, "My dear, Gotham is in fact a true location, located in the land of Urban City. I have yet to go myself, but I hear it is almost in constant strife from conflicting villians and heroes. A perfect place for such a strong young lady such as yourself to bloom." She pats Nisa on her head, her hands lightly brushing against her vulpine ears. "I have rarely found troubles or problems out here in these parts. It is quiet and placid, and i am very content here. And there is nothing wrong with titling your speech. I find it quite amusing!"
    Nisa
    Nisa

Post by Nisa Mon May 09, 2016 2:33 am

Nisa felt a bit stupid to have forgotten about gothem city, the town inside one of Pandora's many new districts now, and would rub her head a little in embarrassment. "I'm stupid then... hehe... forgetting such a thing. i should be ashamed to call myself a heroine of justice, but I'm not, cause that would make me feel like i am crushing my parent's dying wish... to become a great heroine and save the world from evil. Toriel... i... do not wish to go to gothem... at least not yet... i need to train my skills... if i go there too early... i will die. don't send a kid to do a fools errand just to try and train them.... as they will be unable to complete it. i know you mean well but... i don't believe i am ready for such a task. a heroine of justice must always be ready to go to a new place but... i do not feel good enough to go there... sorry. " Nisa said in a depressed tone before taking out a small bamboo comb and brush her tail fur gently, making sure not to hurt herself.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sun May 15, 2016 1:54 am

Toriel
    The Guiding Light
    "Hush now child, no talk like that," Toriel said, bringing a swift finger upon Nisa's lip to silence the negativity in which she spewed. "You may not be prepared to transverse such a place like Gotham yet, but that is no reason to lose hope. Where do you think we all would be if we gave up so easily now, hm?" She walks along the grass, letting her words sink into the kitsune as she beckoned for her to follow. "How ever do you think you will get better, dear Nisa? Everyone must start out somewhere, and all we can do is improve and get better!"
    Nisa
    Nisa

Post by Nisa Tue May 17, 2016 2:04 am

was the goat woman serious?! Nisa's fur would get a bit buffed out before she would take out a kunai she had in her bag and point it at toriel, a mad look on her face as she heard that she said something about giving up. "I'M NOT GIVING UP! i'm... just putting my travel there... back a couple weeks. I just... need to get stronger... So never think I'm giving up! I NEVER GIVE UP! IT IS AGAINST MY CODE OF JUSTICE TO GIVE UP! oh... I'm sorry! i get really mad if people tell me I'm giving up... it makes me want to... throw a kunai in their face. " Nisa explained in what seemed to be a calm tone but yet her eyes still had a killer look to them.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Tue May 17, 2016 2:16 am

Toriel
    The Guiding Light
    The moment that kunai was drawn and pointed at Toriel, the goat was in a blur of motion, drawing a knife out of seemingly thin air and jutting it back out in response, her features suddenly cold and somber, leaping back a meter or so for distance as if Nisa had just became an enemy, and Toriel was ready to strike her down where she stood. She did not attack Nisa right away, looking her over with seriousness and strong distrust, even after her statement was finished, Toriel lowers her weapon, but does not make an active approach to step back and close the distance she made, or even dispel it completely. "And with an attitude like that, you'll find yourself in places you don't want to be. Mind yourself." she snorted, glaring back at the young kitsune.
    Nisa
    Nisa

Post by Nisa Tue May 17, 2016 2:42 am

Nisa's eyes would start to fade back to her innocent and heroic trend, with Nisa putting the kunai away and having a sorrowful look on her face, regretting what she just did. "I'm sorry... i know i shouldn't do that but... it is like i can't control myself sometimes... like... my body gets snatched and used... i am really sorry, miss toriel... i didn't mean to yell or pull out my kunai. i hope you can forgive this naive and young heroine for such a big mistake." Nisa said in apologetic and upset tone, bowing her head down and hoping that Toriel would forgive her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:06 pm