Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Mei's Travels!

Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind Mei's Travels! Empty

Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Queen of Saiyans
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 41
    Class : B
    Level : 69
    Experience : 61200

Mei's Travels! Empty Mei's Travels!

Post by Mei Fri May 06, 2016 6:39 pm

"We're off to see the wizard!" The small brunette had been yelling the exact same line over and over for hours. Even in such a barren wasteland filled with sand, Mei had energy that could go on for days. The small child skipped around and hopped three times before flopping over into the sand. The girl would lift her head and giggle before lifting herself to her feet and shaking off. Of course, her friend Captain Hoppy was with her the whole time, so she would take care of his sandy fur too. Mei had been making quite tell scene without realizing it, until the girl felt a yank on her hand and Captain Hoppy was gone.

With lightning fast speed, the child would turn around to see three men. One held her bunny and the other two stared at her with large grins. The man holding her stuffed toy would speak, "What's a little girl like you doing out here all alone?" Mei would look the man up and down before replying bitterly, "I'm going on an adventure with Captain Hoppy. We're going to find a wizard. Can I have him back, please?" The man would grin at her and stare her stuffed toy from top to bottom. Quickly, the man would turn the toy's face around so Mei could see it and he'd squeeze the head. "Ya know, you're a cute little thing but I don't think I appreciate your tone. So, I say.. Game Over." Quickly, the small girl's eyes would turn into an ice cold gaze and her body would begin to be surrounded in a white aura, which would swiftly change crimson. "I asked you nicely and you said no. I tried to be nice. I tried to give you a chance but.. I can't play anymore. I have to get to the wizard and I'm not leaving without Captain Hoppy." All three men would stare at the small child with terrified eyes at the sight she was displaying. The power that they could feel from her was more than they would ever reach. "You have three seconds to give him to me... I won't ask again after that. If you don't want to get hurt, give up.." The three men would stand as still as statues. "There's no way you're serious, kid. What kind of prank are you pulling?!" The man holding Mei's bunny would ask. She had to be kidding right?

"One..." The men would become anxious, all but the one in the middle. "Two.." The two men that hadn't spoke would step backwards, almost as if ready to run. "I warned you... Three." The small girl would take one step and the two men were running off into the distance as if Death himself had just stared them in the face. The man holding Mei's bunny seemed a bit nervous but also amused, until the small child's fist would fly into his right knee. The man would yell loud in pain as he held his hurt leg. Mei would swiftly pick up her bunny before walking up and grabbing the man's shirt, "Forgive me, I didn't want to hurt you but.. If you ever mess with me or my friend again, I'll make sure it's not just your leg that's hurting." Slowly, Mei would drop her grip on the man's shirt and turn to walk off. As he sat there moaning and groaning, the small child would disappear.

Soon, Mei's aura was gone and she wiped the tears from her face. She didn't want to hurt that man but he was going to hurt her friend. She had to do something and that was the right thing. After a long while of silence, Mei would smile and begin to sing, "We're off to see the wizard!" However, this time, she had found herself a city worth looking into. Urban City.

10% MP:

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:33 am