Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

-THE RETURN- REOPENED FOR REASONS

Gray
    Gray

I'm Important Too! -THE RETURN- REOPENED FOR REASONS Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 10
    Experience : 215

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Gray (NOT Gay.. geez. peeps nowadays. what is wrong with them? =.=)
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: some awesome jutsu shit

-THE RETURN- REOPENED FOR REASONS Empty -THE RETURN- REOPENED FOR REASONS

Post by Gray Mon May 09, 2016 9:55 pm

:

Wind blew gently, prompting the leaves to dance beautifully as they stood stuck on branches of trees. Peace and calm. Two words to describe the village and its surrounding situation of the day. Things had been the same for the past, who knows? Not for this man in silhouette, he would not have known for how long had the village been so.

Well, to his relief, the day was almost the same as the day he left.

Many occurrences took place while he was gone. Occurrences that happened on him, near him, and the village itself. But of course, he would be clueless as what happened to the village during his absence, except for what happened to him.

But again, seeing the village as it is, he was glad that things actually went well. And even if something as bad would have happened, it seemed like whatever happened had been taken care of. Well, the village did have such potential protectors after all. Not forgetting the mighty Kuraikage it had as the village’s head.

Taking his first step into the wall after ages of absence away from the view of playful kids running around and adults working their hardest for living, he sighed as he looked at the hokage monument. There were wild eyes looking at the man, his figure raising awareness. He looked familiar to the village. That figure, that look, albeit a bit shrouded under his clothing. He wore something like a wanderer’s outfit. He looked around, feeling glad to be this close to the village.

Well, if anything bad happens to the village, this time around, at least he would be there to protect it.

“Finally, after so long, eh?” The voice from the none other but the nine tailed entity echoed from his inside world.

The man nodded. The man was back in village.

Gray has returned.

Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made I Need A Medic! -THE RETURN- REOPENED FOR REASONS Empty

Lineage : Bloodmage's Burden
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 23
    Class : C
    Level : 13
    Experience : 2555

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Toriel Dremurr
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: ReQuip: Dremurr Armory

-THE RETURN- REOPENED FOR REASONS Empty Re: -THE RETURN- REOPENED FOR REASONS

Post by Toriel Sun May 15, 2016 1:30 am

Toriel
    The Guiding Light
    Rumors had passed from mouth to ear again and again, like a wildfire until it had graced the ears of Toriel. Yamigakure, one of the most pominent lands in all of Ninja Town, and she had finally been able to see if for herself. Large walls and a great monument graced her eyes as she looked with awe at the surroundings. It was definitely much different to the places she was akin to seeing. It was beautiful, calm and quiet, the locals all busy with their work to make the society one for the better.

The goat woman stook out like a blemished thumb, much larger than all the other, coated in a thick pelt of white fur, and not even being of a human like most others. A monster as most whispered of her, though that did little to detour her bright and cheery attitude. Before she blindly began strollig through the streets, perhaps speaking with one of the locals might have been the best thing to do. Toriel turned over to the nearest person to her, a raven haired young man who would soon to become known as Gray. "Ecscuse me, kind sir," she said, giving him a curt bow. "I do not know my way around these parts. Do you know about this place here?"
    Gray
    Gray

I'm Important Too! -THE RETURN- REOPENED FOR REASONS Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 10
    Experience : 215

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Gray (NOT Gay.. geez. peeps nowadays. what is wrong with them? =.=)
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: some awesome jutsu shit

Post by Gray Sun May 15, 2016 2:00 am

Gray took a few deep breaths before taking another step; it was a preparation to embrace all the changes that might come slamming on his face. He was gone for a bit too long, and so was left out pretty bad. But all things aside, he, at least had someone he would look for now, and so set to do so.

But his one step came to a halt.

“Oh, I-“ He turned while talking, and froze, cut short.

“Woah!” He jumped a bit at the sight of a female... Goat? “Did you just, talk?” Gray comically looked here and there, observing the goat’s physique. Might be rude, but well, he couldn’t help it. Who in the world would expect that one day goat, standing on its 2 legs would come up to you and ask ‘the way around these parts’ all so casually, like a human?

Welp, Gray didn’t, that’s for sure.

“Did a nuclear missile hit the village? Mutation?” Gray put his one hand on his chin, all the while still observing the goat, thinking such while he did.

“You’re a bit too taken aback, and rude, Gray.” “Am I? I mean, it’s a talking GOAT, for god’s sake!” Gray replied, having a short conversation with the 9 tailed fox residing in him. Kurama sighed, “Well, it’s actually as normal as the fact that you have a huge ass fox with 9 tails sitting on its butt, right inside you. That is, if you think you’re normal in any way anyway.” Gray thought for a while. His friend’s got a point there.

“Right, I’m sorry for the whole i-got-shocked-cause-a-goat-just-talked-to-me thing.”

He smiled, in an attempt to restart the conversation with a good start.

“I don’t know much either, unfortunately.” Gray chuckled, scratching his head a few. “Well, you see, I just got back here myself. But anyway, it’s Gray.”

He muted for a while.

“My name, I mean.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:09 am