Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

[Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

I'm Important Too! [Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu Empty
    HEY, GET BACK TO POSTING

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class :
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

[Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu Empty [Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu

Post by Admin Sat May 14, 2016 3:45 pm

[Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu 2m46s9f

"YOSHIMITSU" v. YOSHIMITSU

[Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu 2928eiv
    The rules of the tournament are to be followed to the letter. No one is exempt from these rules. The only time a rule may be overruled is if both parties agree to the change.

#1.) Everyone must fight all participants at least once. If someone drops out, all future scheduled combats are claimed as a win by default.

#2.) All fights will be prescheduled in a predetermined area. Participants cannot change where they fight that match, however they may influence the area if agreed upon.

#3.) Based on the rules of each individual fighter, they may risk their lives to raise the stakes. A Medical team will be present at every match unless both participants decide otherwise. The offical terms for this are as followed:

Mortal's Edge: No medical team will be present at the match. As a result, it is possible for either participant to lose their lives. They however will receive double the prize money, and an additional Experience Reward.

High Calibur: The more common method of engagement. A medical team will be present at the event. After the fight, lives will be restored and all injuries will be mended and recovered. The fighters will only receive a monetary reward.

#4.) No pets, companions or intrusions will be permitted at any event. The only exception is an agreement between both fighters.

#5.) Both participants must be active for both the fight and rewards. Failure to post in a timely fashion will have various consequences.
    After 48 hours, the last post made will count as an "Auto-Hit" and the fight will carry out as if that post is the truth, and cannot be interrupted or changed.
    After 72 hours, the inactive participant will receive a warning post by any member. This is to remind them that they have a thread that needs attention.
    After 108 hours, the participant who did not post will lose by default, regardless of the condition of the fight.

#6.) Both fighters must be posting at least 150 words per post. Their posts may no exceed 1,750 Words. Should either of these rules be broken, their post may be up for being edited, or voided entirely.

#7.) Anyone is allowed to spectate the fight. Spectators will have no effect on the fight at all. They may post once every 24 hours from their last post. However, if the current user is in another fight that is currently going on, they may not spectate.

FUJIMA MANOR
    A collection of rooms all surrounding a center meeting hall. Four rooms are connected to the larger room. The center room is where spectators are gathered to watch the fight. Each battle is in another room. The rooms are 50m x 50m wide, with a 45m x 45m mat in the center of the room. To step out of the mat is to declare forfeit. When a winner is decided, they are to meet in the center room until other battles have concluded as well.

The center room is 75m x 75m. Spectators CAN effect the fight. Aftermath of other battles WILL affect other battles. To destroy a wall of the dojo is to declare forfeit as well.

If a spectator does step into a room with an existing battle, they cannot invade other battles until the thread has concluded. All invaders, if killed, will be killed permanently. Invaders will post according to post order, ignoring the 24 hour limit.

Both participants will stand in the room, 10m from the center. They may not get closer than 20m to their opponent, they may not attack, and they cannot be invaded until Iron Fist Tournament representative declares that the fight has begun.

TAGS:
    @Yoshimitsu @Yoshige

Yoshige has first post.

<< Lunatic v Viktor Vie || Toriel v Mei >>

Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

The Water Within My Name's Olaf! I Need A Medic! [Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu Empty
    The First Ice & Bloodbender

Lineage : The Sun
    Origin : Spirit Wilds
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 16
    Experience : 520

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yoshigé Mizuzoku
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Waterbending

[Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu Empty Re: [Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshige Sat May 14, 2016 4:01 pm

"Who does he think he is." He stared past the mask on his face looking at the man in front of him. He looked like a fraud, a fake. He was an imitation of the true hero that shared his name. There was only one hero. There was only one story. This man was not part of it. Filled with rage, his hands lay at his sides, ready to change the path of his weapon. Only the weak used tools to aid them. The weak relied on things that rested outside of their soul . . . their soul. . . .

"Child, stop spinning about."

"I wanna hear the story again!"

"Sit down, child. I cannot think with you running about on my head."

The boy would stop and sit down on the earth under him. Though, the earth was not that at all, it was a massive Lionturtle, a creature as old as time who carried the cities of man on his back. That great beast carried the gift of the elements, each gifting his own people the power to bend the elements to his will. But some Guardians of The Elements found themselves doing more than required, such an example was Ishi of The West. The Ancestor of The water.

The Guardian of the boy, the heir to the civilization on his back. But he knew he was not destined to rule that city. The boy was destined for more.

"Now listen this time child, do not fall asleep. This is the tale of the Space Samurai, the Immortal Yoshimitsu."

Enchanted Items
    Danbu : +3% HP
    Banded Mahjin: +3% HP
    Mizuzoku Mitsu: +3% HP

Bloodbending Passives:
    Closed Wound: +1% HP/MP

HP: 100% (+1%) = 101%
    MP: 100% (+1%) = 101%
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

I'm Important Too! Gravestone How It's Made [Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu Empty

Lineage : Fence Master
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Class : C
    Level : 13
    Experience : 435

[Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu Empty Re: [Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu Sat May 14, 2016 8:07 pm

"May the strongest triumph!" he would say, smiling from behind his mask as he looked at the child. He knew well off that his own swordsmanship was above that of the child, but to see the stance of him, he could only wonder what was behind that mask. He wondered what skill, what experience this boy had. He hadn't seen his other matches, but something disturbed him. Something was not right. But perhaps the shared name was only a coincidence.

"Are you done yet?"

He laughed when he heard his voice. "Saikon," the warror said, standing over the forge, folding the steel of a new sword, "The sword will be done today, stop rushing me." Laughing, he nodded his head as he returned to his work. His ally, his right hand man was an interesting fellow, him and his brother. His life was so perfect, so serene. In his little village, the Manji name was almost godlike, if not royalty. They did not live lavishly, they were respected warriors, all of them tied to the same curse.

The katana on his hip beckoned him to ask himself how a horrid tradition started. He wanted to know why they had started it so many generations ago. It was a weapon of great honor, yet it also represented betrayal. "Was it worth it?" he often asked himself. "Father, was it worth giving up your life for tradition?"

The day would go by as he forged alone. With heavy swings of his hammer he pressed the metal until he had done his duty. He would take his creation to the forest only to test the might of the weapon. With his own blade still at his side, he swung the forged weapon for his friend. He would chop down tree after tree with a single swing. After a dozen or so he wold journey back home only to find his village overturned in the night.

He found buildings burning, his allies dead. He was filled with rage, sorrow, and helplessness as his own people were cut down without a fight. He begun to berate himself for leaving for such a mundane thing. But a single thing stood in the center of the landscape, a banner of the clan that brought the massacre.

He would drop his newest creation to take out his own blade. With a spin and a slice he would cut down the banner, only to rip a hole in the fabric of time itself.

"This isn't possible." he thought to himself. "But if it is, then maybe I have a chance to save them." A portal stood in front of him, asking for him to take the step to change.

And he stepped forward.

He reached out to the tear in time.

And he fell into a new reality.
    Weapon:
    Yoshimitsu Blade (Right Hand)
    Yongip Blade (Left Hand)

Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Sun May 15, 2016 2:31 pm

A bed of thorns and steel was the throne he sat himself upon. His sword was stuck in the ground before him, waiting to be drawn should the time come. He looked to his left and his right to see the newest guildmaster of Mermaid Tail combating a child on one side, and the feline and an unknown on the other. He turned his interest to that of the samurai champion and the boy. He knew very well the identity of the boy, he only wondered why he didn't stop him sooner. That warrior was the one from the myth he knew as a child. His mind would fade into the distant memory. His hand would reach out to his weapon. His mind would be cleared, only to be filled.

"Brother, I can't sleep."

"Nonsense."

"I had a nightmare again, brother."

"Oh. Okay, I know a story to help you."

"You do?"

"Listen closely, this is the tale of the Immortal Samurai, Yoshimitsu."

The boy turned over on his side to face the other. They called the cave their home. In that small hole of the stone mountain, no one bothered them. They were outcasts among outcasts. They were one-of-a-kind, yet they were the same. They were born humans, but the world had turned them into a new type of being. Their souls were the same, bound to a body mutilated by demons and spirits. They no longer resembled who they once were.

The boy curled up under the bed of leaves to keep himself warm, he stared at the back of his story teller. Dregon was always a smart kid.

"Long ago, a kingdom sat in turmoil. The streets were filled with crime, theft and murder. The princess was left without her mother and father. She was the last of her bloodline. . . "

"Brother, I thought the samurai was a boy?"

"I'm getting there." he would say with a laugh, only to continue. "The princess thought it was too late, her city was falling to corruption. But then, when she had almost but lost hope, a portal opened up from the sky. She watched with tears in her eyes as a man fell from the hole. He was covered in armor she had never seen, and with him a weapon she had never heard of. This was first time she saw the man. And his name was Yoshimitsu."

"Let the games, BEGIN! Kaseki would say aloud, his voice beckoning in the halls.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

The Water Within My Name's Olaf! I Need A Medic! [Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu Empty

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Sun May 15, 2016 3:22 pm

He was so bubbly, so happy, so eager. He seemed arrogant, ignorant, or maybe just stupid. Did he think his words meant anything? Did he think he made a difference? He was just another samurai trying to make a name for himself, a warrior joining a festival for riches. He was a champion, sure, but why did he fight?

He stood there, waiting for him to make his move. He was sure the man was haughty enough to make a mistake to exploit. No one was perfect, and this man was a child in an adults body.

Laying on his back, he listened to the creature as he watched the colors of the skin change from blue to orange to red. It was sundown. It was the time for tales.

"Years ago, before you were born, this world met a grave state. We called this era the Dark Time. Humans begun to steal elements from their guardian, they fought each other for entertainment and to prove strength. This was known as the Will of Fire. The Fire begun to scorch our lands, but with water, we learned to heal. We learned from Yoshimitsu.

Legend says the gods sent him down to us. He was from another world, another realm, another time. In his world, there was no such cities on the back of Lion Turtles. There was villages built on the soil of the earth. It was this time the chaos stopped. No one knew why, no one knew how. Some say they set down their arms because they feared the end of days. Some say they thought he was a god who had come to take the world back. But I say they stopped, because they wanted to meet him.

He was a kind man, but he never set down his suit of armor. He told us stories of his world, his code of honor. People listened and passed on his story, lionturtle to lionturtle. Everyone knew of this great samurai. It was peaceful. . . at least for us."

"I don't remember this part." the boy said.

"Oh, you're still awake? I guess I should get back on track. . . ."

Enchanted Items

Bloodbending Passives:

HP: 101% (+1%) = 102%
    MP: 101% (+1%) = 102%
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

I'm Important Too! Gravestone How It's Made [Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu Empty

Post by Yoshimitsu Mon May 16, 2016 6:34 pm

"Hmph." he looked at the boy, both amused and interested. "Very well."

He would swing his left arm, only to throw the sword at the boy's feet. He was not one to outright destroy someone unarmed. But somewhere deep inside of him, he felt like even that small gesture of honor would bite him. He felt the change. He knew the change.

Something was wrong.

"What is this world. . . " He spoke softly to himself as he set foot onto the cold icy ground of the new world. He pushed his way past the fabric of time and stood upright in this world, confused, but he felt like he belonged.

"Who . . . .who are you?"

The voice was soft, weak, young. The warrior turned to face where the sound had come, he saw a girl, no younger than he. He looked down at his hands, only to find his swords held. He quickly sheathed his weapons and begun to slowly walk towards the girl. He could see her face wet, moistened from sorrow.

"Worry not, I am here to help." he told her. "My name is Yoshimitsu."

"Let us battle with honor." he would say to the boy, hoping to hear words, any sign that he was human. He wanted to believe that he had come here to test his might, not to bring chaos with the renown life. The samurai hated to take lives, even if it was only temporary for this game of sport. He only wanted to show people what a little bit of will power could do.

"I am not fit to be a queen."

He sat there, beside her within the walls of her room. He was a warrior from another world, another time, another fate. The both of them leaned against the wall, getting the answers they both needed and wanted from each other.

"Your bloodline says you are so. You are the only person to tame your kingdom, yes?" Yoshimitsu asked. "If you will allow, I wish to be at your side. I will help you in any way I can."

She turned to face him, her sad face looking into his own. She would wrap her arms around him, embracing the knight who was lost in time. "Thank you, Yoshimitsu. You're all I have now."
    Weapon:
    Yongip Blade (Left Hand)

Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Mon May 16, 2016 7:32 pm

He watched as he threw a sword at Yoshgé. Kaseki was filled with curiosity. He knew quite well of the boy's capabilities, as well as his own skills that were all but revealed. But thinking about the blood, he wondered if he would create his own wounds to get his edge. In more ways than one, the boy was just like Kaseki, one of them being much more of a threat when at a disadvantage.

"What choice will you make?" Kaseki thought to himself. For now, this was all that interested him.

"Years later she married him, the kingdom was theirs and theirs alone. There was no war. There was only peace. He had a child, and he too would grow strong like his father, but that wouldn't happen." he spoke, his voice beckoning in the cave.

"Brother, I don't like this story." Kaseki would say, "It sounds like it doesn't have a happy ending."

Laughing, he would go on. "Let me finish, Kaseki." he would say, "Just as he came into this world, he was thrown back into another. He was a man of peace, not war. He took it as a chance to make not only his life better, but everyone elses."

"He sounds strong." the young boy would say.

"He was. He fought demons, in search of some greater power. He wanted to save the world from pain. He wanted to defeat all evil in this world. That was his duty. That was his code."

"His code?"

"Dinok Dorok. It means I do not kill. That was his code of honor. He would never take a life . . . "

"But brother," the boy interrupted, "What if he had to save someone? Would he kill the bad guys?"

"Kaseki, I feel like you know this story. Don't ruin the ending! Haha! I never got to tell a story before!"

"Sorry brother, I'll be quiet."
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Thu May 19, 2016 4:26 pm

Staring into the man, he lifted his foot to place it atop of the sword. He slid it to the side, throwing it to the side. His gaze unbroken, he spoke into his soul. "There's no such thing as honor."

And he wasn't exactly wrong. But for now, he would wait for the impostor to make his move. He was done playing his games.

". . . . What do you mean he disappeared?"

"They say he was needed elsewhere. He had brought our world peace, and another realm needed the samurai to save them." the creature spoke, continuing the tale.

"But I thought he had a friend?" the boy asked with a sense of worry in his tone.

"So you were listening last time." the ancient being would laugh, his voice bellowing. "The books say he was sent to the most evil realm, where he was sent to battle the greatest evil. But I say he went back home."

"Home? Why would he go home? Then it's true?!"

"There is truth behind every tale, young one."

"But we were so happy then. I heard everything turned into chaos when he left. But other worlds needed him, right?"

"He will return one day, young one."

"Why would he ever come back to this place, Ishi? Everyone hates each other."

The creature would smile, remembering the words of an old tale long forgotten and weathered by time. "I knew him. And Yoshimitsu would return to see his son."

"Ishi, I don't think you're talking about the same story." the boy would say, ". . . are we?"

"The samurai went back home to fight a great evil, a warlord who wanted to bring death to all and every realm. A collector of relics. His name meant the end of days. I say he didn't want to destroy evil, I say he wanted to control it.

"They say that as long as the light shines bright, darkness will be cast. But I will tell you the story no one else knows. The true tale of the Immortal Samurai. He wasn't alone. He never was. When he came here he wasn't a veteran of combat, he was an apprentice, thrown into the ways of his master. He was childish and youthful, he brought me many foods for my tastes. He was a kind man.

"But his own story was not as light and loving as the others made it out to be. He was taken from his own hell, and from that he ascended into greatness. He was a hero. But he was never alone. Wherever he went he made friends, and together they fought evils of the worlds.

"When he finally left this world he took his righteous blade, and went to protect people he didn't know. He didn't do it for love, treasure, or even for popularity. He did it because it was right. That was his way. But with his sword, he met the great ender of worlds and. . . "
    Looking up towards his head, he could not see movement. He did not hear the rustling of the boy who never sat still. Instead he heard the muffled breathing of a child who was much to comfortable.

"One day, young one." Ishi said to himself, careful to not wake the boy. "You will discover where your name came from."

Enchanted Items

Bloodbending Passives:

HP: 102% (+1%) = 103%
    MP: 102% (+1%) = 103%
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu Fri May 20, 2016 5:04 pm

His voice was unsettling. It wasn't that he was intimidating, more frightening in the least.But something about his tone, his words, everything that made his voice seemed to pry at his soul, as if he knew something he didn't. It filled him with a bit a rage, not enough to consume him, but enough to provoke him.

"For the Manji!" he would say before lunging forward at the boy, swinging his weapon. He was not going to be outdone by a child. not now. Not ever.

"He's beautiful." the man spoke, looking into his wife's arms.

"He has your eyes." the woman said with a laugh. But it would be cut short when a bright light would open up behind her husband. The colors of an eerie sunset filled the room as an ash colored three-fingered claw reached from behind and pulled the man through another rip in time.

It was his fate. He was the samurai lost in time.

. . .

"Are you done yet?"

Snapping back into reality, Yoshimitsu was unsure of what to make of it all. He looked at his friend, then back to the forge his hands rested on. Was it a dream? No, it was much to real to be his imagination.

"Saikon, get your brother. We're going to be attacked tonight." he spoke sternly, quickly forging the weapon as he did before. But this time, he would change their fate. He would make swift work of his armory, as well as the rest of the clan. He had to make a difference. But it bothered him. Would his changes to this world, effect his other life? What else would he be changing with his bit of information?

"Master Yoshimitsu, how do you-"

"THERE IS NO TIME. GO."

But even with knowledge, would he have enough skill to change the fate of his family?
    Weapon:

Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Sat May 21, 2016 6:47 pm

Sword in hand he lifted his hands to each other. With a single touch he would flash his way forward into the room, only to sit upon the sidelines to watch. He wanted the boy to know that he was not alone. But the more Kaseki watched, the more he understood. It was then that he saw what could have been, what should have been, but never was. It was his own fate, his own choices. He was someone who had changed his own life with his own choices. He was someone's who's lifespan would meet full cycle and become what he never wanted to be, only to better his life he never lived. That was the fate of the Demon of Life.

"Does he know?" he asked himself, crossing his legs with his sword upon his lap. He would watch to the end. He would not intervene. This was not his battle. Not in this life.

"The samurai stood tall in a world full of evil. But this time, evil had a name. A warlord named Nobunaga stood before him holding a weapon that seemed to live and breathe, like a weapon that was alive."

"But where would he get such a weapon?" the boy would roll over in curiosity. There was many questions to be asked.

"Some say a demon handed it to him, and that turned him into a great evil. Some stories call him a nightmare, but he was just another warlord who wanted to cover the world in his banner.

When he met Yoshimitsu, he was quickly met with a sword at his face. Nobunaga laughed as his great sword begun to be set aflame. The darkness of his weapon would emit a light that would consume Yoshimitsu's esteemed blade."

"Brother!"

"Kaseki, stop interrupting me! Haha!" the boy would laugh, continuing on. "With his weapon in hand, Yoshimitsu pushed at the warlord with all of his might. It was then that Nobunaga quickly jumped back, and Yoshimitsu would stagger forward. With a chop, Nobunaga cut off Yoshimitsu's right arm.

"He would laugh at Yoshimitsu's failure, his village burning all around him, his arm lost. But Yoshimitsu did not give up. He took his weapon in his left hand and charged it into Nobunaga's chest, puncturing his heart. "Manji Duel Technique!" he would say in honor of his heritage. It was then that Nobunaga was defeated. The end."

The boy lay there, confused at the story. It seemed wild and all over the place. Parts of it seemed to be missing, but still he understood what happened. "That's it? Then it was peaceful? What happened to Yoshimitsu?"

"Some say he ran away in shame, saying his lost arm brought him great dishonor. Others say he died there." The boy would say, "But he protected his world to the last moment."

". . . . But he was alone. He didn't have any friends?" Kaseki asked, missing the point of the story completely.

"He was a strong warrior, he didn't need friends."

"That's sad." the young Kaseki would say. "If I ever met Yoshimitsu, I would be his friend. Then he would never have to be alone. No one should ever be alone." The boy turned over, curling under his blanket.

"How do you know that you aren't the great hero Yoshimitsu? You don't know who you were." the boy asked.

"Then I guess the story is a lie. Doesn't matter if you're Yoshimitsu or I'm Yoshimitsu. We will always be each other's brother. And we'll never have to face this world alone. I'll be everyone's friend. Then everyone can be happy."

And the boy closed his eyes and went to sleep. And never again did they mention the story of Yoshimitsu.

Name: Body Flicker Technique
    Element: N/A
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Charge: Ram (Handsign)
    Description: The Body Flicker Technique is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalize the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination. MP cost is halved if under 10 meters away. Max range is 20 Meters
    Strengths:
    - Able to get out of tight situations
    - Able to create distance between caster and target
    Weaknesses:
    - Cannot attack while using it
    - The new location may be more dangerous than before
    - Does no damage
    Duration: Instant
    Cooldown: 3 Posts
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Sat May 28, 2016 2:27 pm

As the man ran forward with his blade at his side, he dashed as well, jumping head first to ram into the man's chest. At worst he could expect a wound to open, but that very thing would lead to him being able to cast his magic. All he needed was a catalyst, and to have this man be the start of the change would make it easier for him.

. . . . change . . .

". . . So he defeated him with the help of his friends?" the boy asked.

"Yes." the turtle spoke. "Together they brought change to the world. Together they created balance." But Ishi knew how the boy would react.

"I'll be stronger than Yoshimitsu ever could have been." he would say. "I don't need anyone to fight my battles for me. If I fall, I'll get up twice as strong. I don't need anyone's help."

"But, small one, you are but a child. For now, you must learn."

The boy lay there, waking from his nap frustrated. "They didn't notice me until they saw I could use your Gift, Ishi. I don't need them. Friends will only betray me. It's better if I fight alone. Right Ishi?"

"Yes, young one." the ancient being spoke. "You will find your answer soon enough."

Enchanted Items

Bloodbending Passives:

HP: 103% (+1%) = 104%
    MP: 103% (+1%) = 104%
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu Mon May 30, 2016 9:42 pm

It wasn't right. Something was wrong? Could it be? No. It was impossible. There was no possible way it could be. . . .or could it?

His mind raced, trying to reach a conclusion. He never let his thoughts get the best of him in battle, but something was different. Something make this special.

As the child rammed into him, he dropped his weapon, taking the momentum of the child and pushing him to the side, casting him away to his left. He would turn to face the boy, hoping then to find his answers.

"You cannot save them!"

"The Manji will always prevail!"

He lifted his right hand to swing his blade, only to be bet with the greatsword of the cursed man. He would take in the force, the pain, only to have his limb thrown to the ground, the blade passing through the bone to strike him in his own armor, Yoshimisu fell to the ground. His family, what remained would be fighting back the rest of them as their village burned.

"And they cannot save you."

With his arm gone, he was unsure of what to do. The cursed man held his sword pointing at the sky above. He was ready to behead his victim as he always did. But it would not end.

His left hand would quickly grab his sword in a reversed fashion, his body rising and turning as he made an upward swing. The blade would cut into the chest of the man with tremendous force, ripping a hole in time yet again. The body of the warlord would be taken, split and absorbed by the hole, and the cursed blade and the blade of the samurai would be taken as well... only to be made into two halves.

Yoshimitsu would hold into his family heirloom, glad he had managed to make a difference. But his sword was now tainted, cursed. He would mark the end of an era, only to be the precursor to the next. His battle was over, or so it seemed.

But another blade was lost in time. And as the story goes, Yoshimitsu would find it.
    Weapon:

Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:26 pm

He ran at the both of them. He knew exactly what was going to happen. If anyone else could see what he saw, could understand what he did, even then they would not believe. With his weapon, the cursed sword, Khaos, in hand he sprinted at them. He would only enter the room at the last second, his foot pressing against the floor.

"I understand now." he thought to himself. "We were told what we needed to hear, but it wasn't the truth. Two lives defined by a single story. . . . and it wasn't about this man. It was about the ear." His sword would reform, the sheath being eaten by his blade. If needed, his sword would divide them from each other.

But he knew he would be too late. But it was his chance. It was how his story would end. It was the story Hades joked about.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:00 pm

He would not harm the boy, but why? Why did none wish to do him harm? Why was it always his magic that ended up causing his wounds, and not his foe? He was not going to let this bother him. He would destroy the impostor with all of his might.

As he was grabbed and ultimately tossed to the side, his eyes turned to watch the blade fall to the ground. The man was foolish enough to drop that tool. And Yoshigé  would act on it.

Twirling in his clothes, he would quickly remove himself from his jacket, pushing with his feet to go the way opposite that the man intended. As his head slipped against the fabric, the mask on his face would be loosened and eventually dropped upon the ground. Without his top layer, all he wore was a black shirt and bands around his arms, his face bare to the world.

He would jump back to retrieve the weapon, only to plan to plunge it into the man's chest. It would be the ultimate form of dishonor. He was not the hero from his tale. He was not the man he thought he was. And here, he would kill him like an animal.

Enchanted Items

Bloodbending Passives:

HP: 104% (+1%) = 105%
    MP: 104% (+1%) = 105%
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:41 pm

Turning counter clockwise, following the boy, his hand would release the weapon to grab a fistful of the boy's jacket. Little did he expect the boy to remove himself from it. With a jump back, he found himself tracing the movement of the boy, his body turning, but his eyes watching. He would watch the mask on his face slip in down his face, and the identity of the boy was revealed. And it was then that he understood. There was no point to go on.

He would drop the boy's jacket. He would bend his knees slightly. Both his arms would be held at his sides as if in full embrace of what was to come. As the boy turned, taking up the weapon, he understood. He knew what was to become of him. It was the first time he would be accepting of death, and he understood why his ancestors did the same.

As the blade would plunge into his body, he would begin to fall lifeless, his weapon draining his lifeforce. "The Manji always prevail." he would say slowly, as if he was tired. "And today my story ends."

But he could feel the presence of another, whose aura was the same as the boy. And he knew. He understood. His own tale had so many holes, so many openings.

And it was he who filled in the blanks. He was not the immortal Yoshimitsu. He was.

Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:38 pm

His blade would turn, the tip pointed at the ground. His body would bend, and his cloak would move like the shadows as the Guardian of Pandora invaded the very boundaries of this battle. But how could someone thought out to be a god get involved with a skirmish of mortals? Ah, but that is not the answer, for Kaseki was invested since the start.

As he fell to his knees, Kaseki would not let the samurai down. As Yoshimitsu fell forward, it was upon Kaseki's shoulder his head rested upon. The cold metal skin of the creature wrapped around the dying man as he claimed his only true defeat.

"Master Yoshimitsu." Kaseki's voice was soft, short and broken. He was not one to cry, nor to show his emotion, but this was something he had dreamed of for his entire life. . . and even this was not one of the many scenarios he planned for.

"Your story will never end." Kaseki spoke, his arms around someone he looked up to. He felt foolish to underestimate a simple tale. Something that seemed mythical and surreal, was before him. "This is not how I planned to meet you." he said, a smile stretched upon his cold lifeless face. His eyes closed, taking in the moment. He was not going to let it slip by. "Thank you." he would tell him.

And a single tear would fall down the man's face. For he knew what was to come.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:56 am

"Master?" The boy's hand released the sword, it would be held by the man's flesh and bone alone. He would take half a step back as he begun to process what he had truly done. Perhaps it was under the guise of the great past that this man's story was changed to make an impact. He was not the great hero he thought he was, but he was still the hero of his people. He was the man that brought peace to the world they lived in. And this man was the only one the boy saw Kaseki look up to.

"Your story?" he wondered what he meant. But he would join Kaseki in his last moments. After all, death was only temporary right? Right?

"He's going to come back." he would say. "Isn't the medical team here?" He would turn, looking around for faces, something to hold onto. No one would dare come close to Kaseki, nor this man.

"Kaseki, he's going to be fine. Right?"

Enchanted Items

Bloodbending Passives:

HP: 105% (+1%) = 106%
    MP: 105% (+1%) = 106%
    Valin
    Valin

Gravestone Shadowstep [Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu Empty

Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Origin : Urban City
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 15

Post by Valin Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:37 pm

From afar, yet invisible - and for all the while - was Valin. How'd he get here, you might ask? Well, gradually from the urban areas were citizens drawn out by the outrageous noises of numerous fights held in this very area. Wherever they roamed, numbers decreased in Valin's location; it did not matter where he was at the time. There were times as well when the inner predator in Valin just wanted to unleash itself on the prey; the humans. However, back then, there were just too many to count, so all Valin could do as a strategist was follow them to wherever they desired to be. Luckily, they all wanted to be here - at the time, at least. They were frightened now. Someone had just died, after all. Never was that a good sight to see. There was bloodshed, and as far as Valin was aware, he was the only one amused.

There was a man in a fox mask that Valin was interested in; not to devour, but rather to associate himself with. The loser had quite the physique anyway. It must have been worthwhile to fight such a soul, though that soul now seemed lost, in a better place at this point. Valin still questioned why there were three now, but it appeared the victor did not mind. It was weird, actually. Even though Valin was a completely silent character initially, he was lost for words here. He wanted this person with the fox mask by his side, but felt fear in his heart. Was that a thing? Valin had killed countless civilians before, but never ones like the unlucky here. Whatever. Valin was sure he'd meet this future associate another time, but until then, wanted to see the three depart. The way they stood at the moment made Valin question whether or not something new was at hand. Another battle? More blood? Heck, was this character carrying the dead going to fight now? So many questions; all a reason for Valin to simply keep himself one with the crowd.
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:41 pm

~"So this is what it's like. This is what I was supposed to do. I have to say, this was not what I thought it would be. I'm sorry it had to be this way. You're just so perfect. I wish I was there. . . . I wish. . . "~

The firm hold on the sword loosened as the boy let go of the weapon. He was now in the arms of the creator of Pandora, Kaseki. Before him was the young boy named Yoshigé.

"I wish I had known." Yoshimitsu would say. One arm would be around Kaseki, while the other opened to the boy. "You are so beautiful. All of you." He would begin to laugh, he knew what was to come. He knew the curse of his blade. But his mind would drift to the sword Kaseki held. If his suspicions were right, it was the same sword that was in his chest. It was duplicated so many years ago.

"I am not dying." he would say, the words becoming more and more difficult to say. "I . . . I am sorry I could not watch you grow. I . . . am . . . s . . . sorry I could not raise you like I had dreamed of. But you are strong, stronger than I could ever imagine." He would smile, a soft laugh escaping his lips only to be hushed by the bleeding in his stomach.

"Yoshimitsu . . " he winced a bit and took in a breath. "Is not my name. It is a title. I . .  We. . .  you are Yoshimitsu now. It is time I be laid to rest, but I will . . .be... here still. I was always here. I love you, my son."

He could feel a great pain in his chest, and it wasn't the blade. It was the pain of a father would was taken from his family. It was the pain of a father who could not raise his child. But no matter how old, how deformed, how changed, he would know it was him. Under the many names he earned over time, he would know. It did not matter. Kaseki. Yoshigé. Kodai. They were all his offspring. They were all his son.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:43 pm

"Stop talking." Kaseki would say, holding his idol close. "I waited for this moment for my entire life. Let me cherish it." He would smile. Taking in a breath, he would address the boy. "Young Yoshigé, we are the same boy from different timelines. It doesn't matter what turned you into who I am today. But as different as we lived, I know you had the same dream." He would look over, lifting his face from the body in front of him. "So greet your father."

There was nothing to explain to the boy. Kaseki knew how limited their time was. The sword in his chest was the sword in his hand. As the story went, that rip in time threw his weapon into another time, and that time being before a lost and deformed boy. Kaseki knew there was a reason he was drawn to protect the blade, and it wasn't to keep it from evil, it was because it WAS evil. He understood the corruption in the sword, and with his own demonic essence he used it to his advantage. But where this original cursed power came from was another question for another time.

But in his life, nothing ever happened at the right time.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:09 pm

"What?" his mind tried to process what was happening. "What the hell is he talking about?"

Listening to the words of his opponent he was confused. He felt something rise into his chest. Anger perhaps?

". . . but I will . . .be... here still. I was always here. I love you, my son."

No. He knew what it was. He stood there listening to the words of Kaseki. At that moment he begun to understand why Ishi told the tale he did. If what Kaseki said was true, then he was the samurai from the stories. But from what story did he really exist from? Ishi told so many versions of it, but the story of the child who never met the samurai. . . it made sense.

His mother was the princess of the tale, so pure and kind. When her king left, he fell into darkness and turned into the horrid creature he was ashamed to call family. His father did not leave, he was taken, and only the Lionturtle told him the truth.

He would run up to them both and hold the both of them in his childish hug. He didn't understand the concept of time or timelines or other worlds. But he knew what he felt. He felt sorrow, loss, and love. Sorrow of a man he never met. Loss of a family he never had. And love for the father who wanted nothing more than to be at his son's side. And deep down, he knew Kaseki was his son too. They were more tan brothers, as Kaseki said. They were the same person.

"I love you dad." the young boy would say. ". . . I'm sorry I stabbed you. Please forgive me father. . . "

And it was then that the boy burst into tears.

Enchanted Items

Bloodbending Passives:

HP: 106% (+1%) = 107%
    MP: 106% (+1%) = 107%
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:52 pm

"Carry a heart of love, not of hate." he would say, his voice fading, but still strong. He would reach up with his right hand and touch Kasekis' face, feeling the cool metallic skin that became his body. While he was organic steel, he was still his offspring. He would do so, while looking at Yoshigé.

"I will always forgive you, my son." Smiling, he looked into the small round face of the child. "After all, you've grown into a strong man. You've done so much for people you don't know. Your father. . . .is proud."

The sword in his belly would begin to glow. He would fall to his knee, leaning away from Kaseki and the boy. With both hands he would grab the blade itself and hold it there. With a great force, he would begin to move the blade down the wound, causing a greater injury. As he did so, his entire being seemed to glow and turn incandescent, as if he was turning into a ghost, a transparent . . .. spirit.

"I will never leave you." he would say, his voice hiding the pain of his past. "Promise me you will protect this blade with your life." His eyes would open and look only at the boy. "For this is all that our family possesses." His body would begin to fade, like a dimming light.

"I have always thought of you. I will always think of you." His body would turn into little orbs of light, fading away like dust into the wind.

"I will always love you, Yoshimitsu."

Ritual complete, Blade passed on.
    Agol
    Agol

THIS IS MADNESS! Gravestone How It's Made [Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu Empty
    The Master

Lineage : Soul Embrace - Astral Chaos
    Origin : Unknown
    Class : S
    Level : 80
    Experience : 265760

Post by Agol Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:47 pm

"Insignificant worms."

From the back of the room, furthest from the center gathering of the congregated people, a bright light flashed. As the blinding beams dispersed, a single man stood there, a sword in each hand. A reddened demonic weapon in his right, and a glass colored angelic sword in his left. He lifted his right to point at the two in the center of the ring who grieved over the lost body.

". . . And this time, he will not stop me."

The man boasted, as if beckoning for a fight. Though, he was unknown, not a single face in the room know who he was, nor would any of the previous guardians. But the man was known as Agol, the killer of worlds and gods. And here, he would be no different. There would be more loss on this day, and more blood would be shed. Wherever Agol went, death followed.

Weapons:
    Right Hand
    Left Hand
    Valin
    Valin

Gravestone Shadowstep [Iron Fist Tournament] Yoshimitsu v Yoshimitsu Empty

Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Origin : Urban City
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 15

Post by Valin Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:13 am

What was this? A fourth participant in the battlefield? How inappropriate for such a foul being to run into what seemed to be a time of mourning. Well, he supposed as long as this fourth participant could foresee death, he had no problem. Otherwise, well, he was dead. The third arrival seemed to be on good terms with the other two, after all - even though one of the other two appeared dead - but for the other to jump in with such words...surely he had a death wish.

All hope of entering the battlefield for Valin now was lost. He was ashamed, officially one with the crowd and nothing more at this point. He could only spectate like a normal fan, and pretend to be one, as well. There was no way he'd be able to grab the attention of his target now! Valin could only predict that rage would consume one of them, while that rage would either result in the victory or defeat of the victim. Insanity was certainly present here. Albeit, Valin never questioned how strong this newcomer was. Should the participants that entered before this atrocity side with each other, would the fourth still be capable of killing them all? Is this was indeed the case, then Valin's initial target would no longer be of any significance to him. Instead, in fact, this fourth participant would be his next target, though judging by his personality, Valin doubted he -- or it -- would associate himself/itself with the ghoul. Oh, how pathetic it was to be stuck on the first level of his Kagune! If only Valin had more time to train these days, this red tail that could emerge from his back would definitely cause some damage - more than anyone here could probably imagine, especially from a spectator. He'd be more of a monster than this new guy appeared to be.

Enough thinking. It was time to see how everyone would react to this new presence. There would definitely be a fight now, and Valin was eager to see who'd be victorious. He wanted blood, he wanted gore; he wanted slaughter. This seemingly fallen warrior probably needed some company, after all.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:03 pm

Looking into the face of the man who entered from the light, Kaseki held a look of scorn on his face. It was already a strain on him mentally to meddle with mortal business, and to finally meet the man who birthed him left a tear in his heart. He was not sure what to feel.

He would take up his weapon and look at the boy, hoping he too would understand what had to be done. "We are Yoshimitsu." he would say. "And if your story ends the same as mine, I think you and I know what we must to do to defeat him."

Passing his sword to his left hand, he held it in a most unnatural and unorthodox manner. He was not left handed, but it was needed for the story to end as it was told so many years ago. He would quickly rise, his back facing the boy, his blade pointed forward and his knees bent to level himself.

He was going to kill a man with a weapon that he thought was crafted by gods. But that wasn't true, a god never laid a hand on his weapon. It was by something much more powerful. It was owned by his father.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:17 pm