Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Homebound [Elizabeth/Private]

Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made I Need A Medic! Homebound [Elizabeth/Private] Empty

Lineage : Bloodmage's Burden
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 23
    Class : C
    Level : 13
    Experience : 2555

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Toriel Dremurr
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: ReQuip: Dremurr Armory

Homebound [Elizabeth/Private] Empty Homebound [Elizabeth/Private]

Post by Toriel Sun May 29, 2016 12:36 am

Toriel stood off against a stray tree sprouting out from the wide stretching lands of the Spirit Wilds, gazing off in a placid trance at the setting about her. It had only been a few weeks since Fetus had turned over the guild to her and went back to collaborate with his family, leaving Toriel to lead Mermaid Tail. And within that short time, she had already made an enemy, and recruited one of the worst possible people into the halls. Slowly shaking her head, she could only imagine how Fetus would think of her had he seen her choices she had made. How would anyone see her? Did she really have what it took to bring a everlasting good name to the guild itself? It seemed only time would tell, though she knew she had to shape up, lest she fall to ruin.

With her mind wandering off, the goat woman was unalert to most of her surroundings, quite much against her nature, taking long, deep breaths. Only time would tell..

@Elizabeth
    Elizabeth
    Elizabeth

I'm Important Too! Homebound [Elizabeth/Private] Empty
    The Angel

Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 70

Homebound [Elizabeth/Private] Empty Re: Homebound [Elizabeth/Private]

Post by Elizabeth Sun May 29, 2016 2:14 pm

Quickly rising to a siting position, she gasped for air and looked around her. She frantically scanned the area whilst grabbing her chest where her heart would be. It felt so weird, so real, yet dreamlike. But here she sat in a new world, awaking from her home as if it were false.

"So then this is what happens?" she asked herself. All she could remember was her name an face. The red haired woman she fell in love with. She had to find her. If Elizabeth was here, so would she be, hopefully.

She would press off the ground, standing up from the brush and leaves around her. The forest seemed dense and void of life. But she had to find something, someone. . . hopefully.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:53 am

Some noises not too far off from her position caught Toriel's attention, a droopy ear raising to the sound, soon followed by he rest of her body. Perhaps it was an animal or such, though curiosity got the best of her, andso she decided to investigate further. Though as she drew closer and the features of the young woman became apparent, Toriel's face furrowed with both confusion and concern. What was a young girl doing upon the floor way out here? Though it seemed as if nobody else were were around them, leaving the goat woman standing only a few meters away from her.

She would rise, and Toriel would take only a step forward, hands folded over in her lap. "Are you feeling well, young one? You seem a little shaken up." Toriel tilted her head ever to slightly to the side, though keeping her distance, lest she startle her.
    Elizabeth
    Elizabeth

The Angel

Post by Elizabeth Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:02 pm

Rising to her feet, her own drab had begun to face the weather of the world. Her tight black leather pants clung her to her legs. Her shirt loose and hung lightly over her top. Her red jacket ripped in some places, but held its warmth. She did not blend in at all, and nor did the goat woman.

"Where am I?" she asked, confused, not sure if she had entered a new realm, or had delved deeper into the world of magic. She needed to know. She wanted to know. She had to know.

"Am I dead?" she asked. But in this realm, it didn't matter if you were living or not. You were treated all the same.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:03 pm

"We are currently in a place known as the Spirit Wilds," Toriel said, motioning about to the area about them. Was this girl lost? Or perhaps this was one of those nasty cases of amnesia Toriel had read up on in past books and stories. Though she had not ever seen one herself, and they were quite rare, they were not impossible to say the least. "This land is also known as Pandora, my child. Don't worry, you're safe. Just take a deep breath." Toriel folds her arms over her chest, furrowing her brow over her last question. It made her think far back to her long ago encounter with Kasey, and how she spoke of how the dead could even be among them. "I-I do not know.. You don't appear to be dead. You seem pretty alright. Is everything okay? Do you perhaps remember anything?"
    Elizabeth
    Elizabeth

The Angel

Post by Elizabeth Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:19 pm

Spirit Wilds. Pandora. Both foreign places to her. It was apparent she was no where near her home. She was in a new world.

"I'm far from a child." she spoke, unsure why the woman talked to her in that manner. It was odd, but if it was the custom of this world, it would take time to adjust. "This isn't my world, if that's the case." she spoke out.

She was sure to find her way around herself, far from people of the like. She needed to find a way back to where she came from, or she would have to get settled in here. In either case, she wanted to do it alone.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:50 pm

Toriel tilted her head to the side, her brow furrowing at the young girl's statement. "Not your world?" she says in confusion. "What do you mean by that? I've never heard of someone coming from a place other than Pandora." The goat woman takes another cautious step forward, though much more comfortable seeing as she was no outward threat. "Are you sure you unharmed? Where.. where shall you be off to now?"
    Elizabeth
    Elizabeth

The Angel

Post by Elizabeth Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:24 pm

"Elsewhere." she spoke, looking at the woman.  She took a step back in defense, sure her hospitality was a threat in disguise.

She needed to see this world for herself, and not through the eyes and mind of another. She needed to discover if there was a way back home if any at all. She needed to see what else from her own world had came here with her, if any at all. There was a lot of questions.

"I'll be on my way."
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:29 am

The moment the young woman would retreat backwards, Toriel would stop dead in her tracks, simply nodding and sliding her hands into the opposite sleeves of her robe. "Very well." Perhaps this girl was stronger than she looked. Either way, Toriel could only hope for the best for her. The goat turned her back, and readied to step forward, but instead took a deep breath and said, "If you are ever in danger.. or in need of help.. find Mermaid Tail. They are good people. Pandora can be a strange.. dangerous land for those who are not prepared.. and it can be a place of wonders and adventure. I do hope you will be safe out here.." her voice trailed off, realizing that she did not even acquire a name to put to her face. "What should I call you? For me.. I am Toriel."
    Elizabeth
    Elizabeth

The Angel

Post by Elizabeth Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:38 pm

She would begin to make her distance away from the woman, the words of her home echoing in her own mind. She had to find answers on her own. She needed to see who the real threats were.

"Elizabeth." she would admit. "Elizabeth Blacklight." For now, the surname of her own master would be her aid. She hoped something would point her in the right direction. But if the woman said nothing, nor did anything to stop her, she would walk away into the forest. To be lost, and out of sight.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:04 pm

The moment Toriel head Blacklight spoke, her ears visibly perked up, and she turned back around, her brow furrowed slightly. "Blacklight." she spoke again. She knew that name all to well, it was one that would definitely burn into the crevice of her memory for a very long time. Despite the awful four armed woman she had met before, this girl seemed at least somewhat reasonable, if not just a bit quiet. "You don't know.. a woman named Samantha, by chance?" she asked, tilting her head slightly to the side. Perhaps this girl was related to her in some way, or by mere chance that the both of them shared the same last name.
    Elizabeth
    Elizabeth

The Angel

Post by Elizabeth Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:27 pm

She stared into the woman. The more she spoke, the less she understood. Maybe this wasn't a realm, but within in the mind of the magician she fell in love with so many years ago. She wasn't sure what to do, or what to say in reply. She just stared blankly and spoke.

"What do you know about Samantha?" she questioned. She needed to know what became of her lover.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:42 pm

Toriel folded her arms over her chest, taking in a deep breath as she begun to pull forth the memories of that dastardly woman. Everytime Toriel thought of her, a sour taste lingered in her mouth.. though at the same time she felt a tinge of sadness for her. Perhaps she had been confused or lost, or just foreign to the ways of people. Maybe that was okay where she came from? Either way, the conflict of anger and empathy swirled around in her gut into a strange mixture of emotions. Shaking away her worries, Toriel begun. "Samantha was a young woman who I had come upon within these past few months. She is.. different from most others I have met. Straight forward in her own promiscuity, though that was not what caused my animosity toward her.." Toriel shook her head slowly, lowering it down until she was looking toward her feet. "But that is a story for another day. Though you did not answer my own question. Are you familiar with her?"
    Elizabeth
    Elizabeth

The Angel

Post by Elizabeth Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:26 pm

"Straightforward?" she thought to herself. It was a word that she could never find herself, nor anyone using to describe that woman. It begun to roll around in thought in her mind as well as the context of this true realm. Was it home? Most likely not, but mages were true, and this woman could be a product as such, or a victim to it.

After mulling over it for a minute or so, she would speak. ". . . That doesn't sound like my wife at all. I'll be on my way." she would begin to turn away and walk forward as she has done before. It was unlikely a name that rare was shared, but alas, it was still a possibility.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:29 pm

"You're very eager to get on," Toriel said, folding her arms over her chest. This strange wayward girl.. what would even become of her after this point? It was not everyday you find a girl with little memory recollection passed out in the middle of nowhere. "You shouldn't be going too far without proper rest and nourishment. You've only just woken up. Allow me to give you some food and things.. I think you'd really need it for the journey ahead of you." This girl seemed safe to say the very least.. So what harm could come from having her within the guild hall even if it is for a time. How could she honestly walk away without having at least tried to be of help. "I have shelter not far from here. We could get you rested and recuperated."
    Elizabeth
    Elizabeth

The Angel

Post by Elizabeth Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:38 pm

"I suppose so." She thought to herself. Even for just a moment it would be better to rest and gather as much information about the world around her as possible. Whomever this woman was, if she was willing to lend a hand, however slight, Elizabeth would take it.

"Take me to this. . . shelter? Please?" she would ask. She hoped some answers would be made up from this. But nothing was sure in this unknown land.

[exit/end]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:26 am