Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Let Me See Your Story [Private]

Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

The Water Within My Name's Olaf! I Need A Medic! Let Me See Your Story [Private] Empty
    The First Ice & Bloodbender

Lineage : The Sun
    Position : None
    Origin : Spirit Wilds
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 16
    Experience : 520

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yoshigé Mizuzoku
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Waterbending

Let Me See Your Story [Private] Empty Let Me See Your Story [Private]

Post by Yoshige Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:43 pm

The leaves seemed to hang in the breeze as they walked through the city streets. The roads were mostly empty and silent, after all the Iron Fist Tournament festival was still being held. The boy seemed to hold a look of regret and sorrow, even though the skies were clear and the sun warming and not blinding. It was the essence of a perfect day, but the boy knew what he had done. He had killed his father.

"You said she was nice?" he asked the man he followed. He himself was a bit cold, and staring at his long cloak he yearned for the same coat, "How did you two meet?"

He was curious, he wanted to know what his other life had lived. He wanted to learn of the hardships he would never have, or perhaps would have in the future. Was his life his fate that he avoided, or fate he would soon face?

He would reach up and take the hand of his guide. All he wanted right now was to be reminded that he wasn't alone. ". . . and how did your story end?"
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Let Me See Your Story [Private] Empty Re: Let Me See Your Story [Private]

Post by Kaseki Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:01 pm

The wind. It brought back memories. Kaseki couldn't help but look at the sky, close his eyes and smile. The warmth of the sun brought him joy, but his body would not feed off the light. This city was where he was raised. This was where he first learned about others with skills. He was taught how to use his magic like chakra, a skill that gave him much more control over his power than anyone ever anticipated.

"I love her, and you will too." Kaseki said while taking in a deep breath. His eyes would open, only to cast his arms to his sides. "Shini is my sister." was his only answer to the boy. "And she is much better that telling stories than I-"

But then his hand was taken into the child's. He could feel the cool, cold skin of the boy. And with his words, he could sense the cold depths of his heart. He had lived a life much different than his. He was not taken and abused by the spirits, for Kaseki changed that. He had become the Bog Spirit, and he would not harm the children.

He would release the hand of the boy, only to fold his hands into his coat. With a shuffle he would remove Kuiyeong, the cloak of darkness, and place it over the boy. It would be much to large, like a blanket two sizes too big. But it would keep the child warm. "The greatest stories do not end." Kaseki answered. "We were told the story of us, not our father. From here, we write the ending." As he spoke to him, they had reached the front steps of the house of Chikai. The guardian of Pandora had crouched down to speak with the boy at eye level. And with his hand he would reach out and pat the human on the head.

"Our father lost an arm for us. It is only fair we remember him with every second of the life he gave to us." Kaseki smiled and nodded.

For his story ended with a hero slain and left for dead. That was not the destiny he wanted for anyone. He would not let anyone suffer like he did. Not like Yoshimitsu. Not like himself.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

The Water Within My Name's Olaf! I Need A Medic! Let Me See Your Story [Private] Empty

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:59 pm

He felt pain when his hand pulled away, but was filled with warmth when he received the cloak. To wrapped himself in the ebony fabric, feeling the material. It was different, new, odd, fantastic, and creepy. It was as if his own body had grown to attach a new layer of skin. Immediately he felt his body warm and heat, as if he had never had been before. It was not the will of the sun, but the will of joy.

"Thank you." he would say, feeling the hard and dense hand of the man. He knew better than he knew himself, but even that was true. He would stand there, eagerly awaiting what was next to come. He wanted to know more about Kaseki and the life he could have had . . . but didn't.
    Saj
    Saj

I'm Important Too! Let Me See Your Story [Private] Empty
    The Silent Assassin

Lineage : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

Post by Saj Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:45 pm

He always did as he was told. Listening carefully to the words of his leader, he stood by the front of her house. He was more than sure her visitor would never come, he always preferred to stop by when no one was around. What made this time different than the others?

From the other side of the wooden door he could barely make out the sounds from beyond the wall. He was curious to see who it was, but figured it was the man she waited for. It was only then he opened the door.

"You must be the-" he would pause to see the man crouched on the ground. He was well aware of his infamy as well as fortune. "Lord Kurai- I mean Kaseki." he would say. "Lady Kur- I mean Shini is waiting for you inside."

He would take a quick bow before stepping out of the way. He did not want to stick around to deal with their affair. Whatever it was, it was either war, or power. Whatever words fell upon his ears it was sure to lead to his demise. He did not want to know.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:27 pm

"BELOVÈD, TIS I!" Kaseki would say quite loudly as he jumped up and pushed past the man at the door. He had much to say, as well as many a thing to inform Shini. It had appeared that something had disturbed the quiet waters of their long lives together.

"I've brought someone for you to meet." the guardian would say, following the aroma of the familiar woman. "Quite something." He would say, looking back towards the boy, checking to make sure he followed along. He didn't want to leave the child alone in this massive and confusing village.

He didn't mind Saj all too much, he felt as if the man was temporary if anything. Shini would toss him away when he had tugged her last string of patience. It was common for her to snap at others, almost everyone faced her outbursts in some way or another. At least all but Kaseki and Kusatta.

. . . Ah, Kusatta. He had all but forgotten that girl.

It was such a shame he could not watch her die.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! Let Me See Your Story [Private] Empty
    Kuraikage

Lineage : Weather Master
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

Post by Shini Chikai Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:23 pm

She sat alone in the center room of her home. A pillow under her and a small table at her side, she lifted a single cup to her lips. "I hope it is the woman whom you haven't introduced to me yet." she scowled at him. She had eyes and ears all over the realm, or at least believed to have such. Yamigakure was Kaseki's true home, and as such, some of the people believed Pandora to be their real world.

". . . Though, I am not most presentable at all." With a haughty look, she set her drink upon the table. Her shirt left unbuttoned, a sarashi over her as always, a symbol of strength. And over her lap a cloth, set upon the black pants she sewn herself. ". . . or is it a dog?"
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:58 pm

Following close behind, he was sure to be at Kaseki's side. He was far from shy, but he didn't wish to be lost in a world he knew nothing about. He knew the origins of Kaseki, or at least what was common knowledge among the people of his own world. He was born a spirit, raised a ninja, cared for by gods. He had been fed from a silver spoon, but only after much bloodshed and lost. He was not carried, nor helped much along his way, if at all. Everything he had, he fought for.

"I am no dog." He would say, peeking over from Kaseki's side. He would see the sitting woman. Her back turned to them. It would be rude in his own home, but perhaps this was the norm. After all, Kaseki thought nothing of it, though, he never thought much of anything.

"I am Yoshigé, heir to the Mizuzoku throne." he would speak with honor, yet curiousity. He wasn't sure what to expect.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:40 pm

"If I led off like that, people would still see me as a monster." Kaseki said softly to himself as he looked to the boy questionably.

He knew the likenesses all too well. But constantly he wondered if the boy knew the same. He knew that he held his misjudged past in his own hands. He could change fate, but then again, he already did. The boy was fated to the same death Kaseki endured. He was turned into a monster, he was turned into Kaseki.

"Though we cannot stay long, I wished for you to meet him before I take him around Pandora." he would tell his sister.

But he knew what was to become of them.

Misfits of the living and the dead, dammed to the world of lost souls. One rules, one watches, one is.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! Let Me See Your Story [Private] Empty
    Kuraikage

Lineage : Weather Master
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

Post by Shini Chikai Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:07 pm

She listened to the voice of a child that was all to familiar. A chill slithered down her spine like a snake chasing his prey. What was with that tone of the boy? She never heard the name in her lif-

"Kase-. . . " she turned, tears immediately filled her eyes. His face was like a trip into the past. His voice was only the first step. In the small boy's face she saw her youth slip away. In the small boy's face she saw the dedication to magic in a world of chakra. In the small boy's face, she saw a child covered in blood so many years ago. In the small boy's face, she saw Kaseki.

She would press on her knee to arise to her feet and make her way slowly to the boy. Tears in her eyes, her hand would wipe away at her cheek. She smiled. Perhaps wishes do come true.

"Then you must be fit for a king." she would say, drying her eyes. A soft laugh would escape her lips. "Well if Kaseki is your elder brother, and I'm his big sister, that makes me your older sister too!"

She knew all too well of Kaseki's ill fate. She never expected any of them to live so long, save for her own death Kaseki rescued her from. "Y'all should get going then." she would tell the both of them. She would lift her eyes to meet her sibling's, only to fall onto te child again. "I heard there's a large turtle wandering the wilds. Don't be afraid to visit." She would crouch down to be at the boy's height. She'd whisper, "Treeman always stops by. You should too." She would smile and pat the boy's head.

Never did she think anyone could actually get a second chance. Never did she expect Kaseki to derail his own life. She wondered how it would effect time itself. . . but destiny was always a complicated thing.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:01 am

Intimidating. That would be the word he would have used to describe her just moments ago. Just as her eyes fell upon him, he saw the tears in her eyes. He understood that the cloaked man was himself in another life, but he knew nothing of the woman.

"Elder sister..." the small boy thought to himself. It felt like he was alone in this large and cold world, but with all of these people wanting to care for him, seeing him as royalty, it all felt a bit warmer.

Listening to her words, his ears twitched at the mention of a lion turtle. He thought only of Ishi and the wonders of his former home. His day dreaming would be cut short as she lightly tapped his head, something that was oddly pleasing.

"Kaseki, we need to find the turtle." Yoshi would tell the man. He would turn away from him to face the strong woman. "Big sis, where's the Lionturtle. I have to see him."

It was only after he said Lionturtle that his voice would shake. The thought of his abusive family struck a pain in his chest, but he had to see Ishi. He had to see what happened to his home. He wanted to know. . .

. . . and he wanted to see it through Kaseki's eyes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:51 am