Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Turtle Master [Private/Roshi]

Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made I Need A Medic! Turtle Master [Private/Roshi] Empty

Lineage : Bloodmage's Burden
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 23
    Class : C
    Level : 13
    Experience : 2555

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Toriel Dremurr
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: ReQuip: Dremurr Armory

Turtle Master [Private/Roshi] Empty Turtle Master [Private/Roshi]

Post by Toriel Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:06 pm

Walking through the bright streets of Little Tokyo, Toriel had her head held downwards, staring into the strange token clenched between her furry, satin fingers. Ever since her strange fight with the weathered old fighter, Roshi, Toriel has been more than determined to encounter him once more after. Though actually finding him became the real question. Where would a strange old man go off to on his spare time? Surely he couldn't have ventured too far from the Little Tokyo area, with more upcoming fights and all. Citizens passing her would throw back odd looks her direction, some even lingering over her for a few moments as he casually strolled past them. She wanted to learn more, and it seemed like the first step into doing that was to seek out Roshi and learn what she could from him.

@Roshi
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Turtle Master [Private/Roshi] Empty Re: Turtle Master [Private/Roshi]

Post by Toriel Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:31 am

After what felt like a long time of strolling through the streets with no avail as to the whereabouts of the old man she had aw before, Toriel sighed and took up a seat on a stray bench sitting beside a lampost, with some fresh shrubbery lining around it to give it a more pristine appearance. With a slouch and her head in her hand, all she could wonder was where that guy could be. In this mass expanse of a city, where could he..

Snickering from the bush caught Toriel's attention, and as she panned her view over to it, it quickly became apparent just to why. There was a person hiding away in there! Though she couldn't make out too well who it was with all the leaves in the way, it definitely was no stray animal. Clearing her throat, Toriel said, "Um, hello? I don't think the bushes are the most comfortable spot to sit." And she'd pat the seat right beside her, offering whoever they might be a spot to sit.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:53 pm

Toriel's face scrunched up in a twinge of confusion at seeing the strange predicament the elderly man was in. Hiding away within the confides of a bush? What possibly could call for such precautions to be taken place. Either way, she had found the object of her desire, and with little hassle at that. "Oh, it's you. Thank goodness I found you," said the goat. She rose to her towering full height, dipping her head down with a warm smile. "I was worried I wouldn't be able to find you after the tournament had concluded, with just how vast Pandora is. Thankfully we both seemed to stumble into each other! Though now I must know where we will be headed from here out forward. I want to learn as much as I can." And learn she would. Perhaps with what she could gather from Roshi she could put forward to keep those around her safe and secure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:01 pm