Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Goodbye, so long, I bid you farewell

Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Goodbye, so long, I bid you farewell Empty Thingy Thing

Post by Kaseki Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:35 am

OOC: Welp, the time came. From the very moment I saw this site I was in love with it. I remember that first day like yesterday. That chatbox was Moka, Kirahunter, RainbowFlag, Zenshin and my great friend, Neo Stigma. That was the day Neo introduced me to the site. And after he started his app, I started mine right next to him. We wanted to arise to be the greatest mages the site would ever know. We wanted to be as sparkly as Heero-sama.

Then we made our apps and logged on the CB for our second time together, and we met our first real staff members, the moderators and admins. Sepheria looked at us with her cyan blue, and Chaotic Rumble sparkled away. We were mesmerized by that "@" sign. We wanted to understand it. And as soon as we saw the name of Kichiro Yukine, we knew it was going to be one hell of a ride.

Truth is, this site is great. It's full of wonderful people. I love you all. From Shohei and his farts, to SumDumGuy and Vy cuddling in the Chatbox, to Indacat's ships, to Axel Rover being the occasional voice of reason, to Rekka's uhm... Canibalism, to Seijin's Panda powers, to Zeno's sexy FC, to Rita and Lance Knighunter's Love-Hate relationship, to Kiba's cool and collected attitude, to the funloving admin we love and know as Kyll Vie. This site is full of iconic people. I could go on forever about Chaostothemax and his SteelShift guy or Timmir1's plantmage or Artemis's Cosplayer FC way back when, but if I did, then I'm afraid I'll never end this post. So here, I make my last post in mystery. I shall not say another word. Do not remember me in sorrow, do not try to make me more than I was. I'm not asking you to respect me, you can feel as you must. If you hate then that's up to you.

I just wanted to tell everyone that the community is what you make of it.

You are all part of the community, Kihia, Aedre, Lord Frederik, BigBlueBeautifulEyes, Karaline, Akyrn, Lyserg, IzzyxD, all of you. The list goes on and it grows every day. But let me end my post. I've already said too much.

So led me end things the only way I could ever truly end things in my life. I will go, with an RP.

I do hope this fixes come plotholes with you all, as well as wrap up things. And if it never gets seen or gets archived, well, you all know that I love y'all!
    The three of them walked in perfect synchronization. They were freaks among heroes. NO matter what guild they followed they were the outcast. Together they could be someone's personal circus. On the left, stood a small creature, barely 2 feet high. He was the shortest of the two and arguably the smartest. On the other end was an armored samurai, limping. He took a leap of faith only to find an ocean to break his fall. He was decorative, and pressed forward. The last, the one in the center, was a tall man. He wore his black cloak and a smile on his face. This wasn't the end, it never would be. He felt as if one day he would return, stronger than ever before, a hero, someone excepted. He let out a small laugh as the two at his side glance at him. One looked up at the being while the other looked at him with one side, because the other was swollen.

"What an adventure." He said. "I was a great mage in Lamia Scale, saving farms, finding you..." he said looking at the shortest of them, "I met a CloudMake mage and an IceMake mage. I went to Edolas and almost saved the world. I became part of the darkest guild in Fiore and met a Rune Knight named Axel, an ice mage named Natalia. All kinds of fun things. Not to mention the Tapered Rose with that red headed kid Alexei." He sighed, it was a fun time. But he had to move on. If he stayed any longer he would surely be hunted by the Magic Council for being a Coming Storm and if not that, then Harrigan would have kicked him out for the eleventh time, telling him he's not even worth the blood on his hands. "Sinali was cool. She was like a little sister... who kinda was like my mom. Oh and Thorn, this really pretty plant lady." Kaseki stopped his words and his steps. He wanted to look back, but he couldn't. "It's best we keep moving."

"Why, I almost infiltrated the ranks of the Rune Knights to use their facilities for my own use. I could have read up all kinds of magical behaviors." the short one thought, "I could have selected from a variety of choices and spells for my liking. I could have been anything I wanted. I could have controlled all of the magic in the world. I can read. I could have memorized every line of every page of those books. All of the world would bow to me. I could save the world. Maybe I could even gain the gift of flight, or takeover for that matter. Why, the possibilities..." he was lost in his thought about being a member of the magic council, or at least a Rune Knight. He was interrupted by a pat on the head by Kaseki. "What you thinking about, my friend?" the tiny warrior replied with a blank expression. Emotionless. He uttered but a single word. A word that gods would understand. He said, "Bark."

Kaseki scoffed. "Fetus, only if I knew what really went on in your head." he turned to the samurai, and he tapped him on the chest. "What did you think about this? I mean you had a cool magic going, you could have taught someone something." his friend kept moving without a word, without acknowledgement. He himself was a traitor, the world thought he was dead. He couldn't stay if he wanted to. [color:51f4=9900ff]"Right..." Kaseki said under his breath.

Kaseki took a deep breath and took in the whole environment. He was calm about leaving it all behind. Those that mattered would remember him, and those that didn't remember well... I guess they don't matter. He looked forward, chasing his dream of Dragon Fang, chasing his dream of Aelyst Crux. He wanted to believe something was out there. Kaseki needed hope. He needed to know.

"There's a place out there," the samurai spoke. "There's always a place to call home."

Goodbye, so long, I bid you farewell _fetus11Goodbye, so long, I bid you farewell 2807-410Goodbye, so long, I bid you farewell Brusho10
    Neo Stigma
    Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made Shadowstep Goodbye, so long, I bid you farewell Empty
    Someone really... really poor.

Lineage : Blood Brothers Pact
    Position : Super Saiyan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 18
    Class : C
    Level : 33
    Experience : 2545

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Neo Stigma
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Unknown

Goodbye, so long, I bid you farewell Empty Goodbye, so long, I bid you farewell

Post by Neo Stigma Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:10 am

To you all, my family,

(Please read the whole message)

I come before you to say, farewell. This post is in response to a recent banning. This is my voice, in regards to our farewell... You may know me as Necro Stigma, of Muffin, perhaps squiggles. My time was short, short but sweet. I remember joining this site right after my good brother, Bliss told me about it. I came here wide eyed and excited to make new friends and find a new adventure! Truth be told, I was not disappointed. I was immediately welcomed with open arms by the community, both regular players and staff. I remember the crazy moments in the chat box, the laughs, the tears, the constant bickering..... what I found was not an rp site.....I had found a family.... Friends and Foes all shapes and sizes, though we had conflict, at the end of the day we were all still family. I've seen the site go through it's up and downs, not once did it waver, not once did the site die. The site lived on, this site stayed strong due to the bonds all the players shared. Sure we had clicks, sure we had factions, sure we held grudges. Yet we cannot deny the fact, that we were family, you were family. I don't know what will happen to us, but please let us say our goodbyes.

To clarify things Sonya, Kaseki, and I are different people. We live in different houses, how we where charged for being on the same IP address? I do not know. Yet there is one thing I know. I love this place, that is why I invited my cousins, and brother to join the site. You see, we all live in the same home. If you choose to believe or not to believe this story. It is all up to you. But this is the truth, I got my family to join so they can be part of this place. I wanted to share the comfort and love I had found in this site. So my cousins and m brother joined the site. That is why Lovely, Yato-sama, Bliss and I had the same IP address as me. Sadly my cousins and my brother became inactive, they gave up and never really gave this place a chance. My brothers, Bliss and Neo, both left home and I haven't heard from him since. Lovely, my cousin, went back to living my grandparents. So in the end.... I was the last one in my family on this site.... but I didn't feel alone, this was because I was surrounded by wonderful people.

I remember the day when I found out that my account and IP address was banned. I was confused, and scared. I had no idea what I had did wrong. All I wanted was to go reply to my threads with my friends, but there I saw it..... It said I was banned for having multiple accounts and hacking. I can understand the multiple account miss understanding, but what I do not understand was, why where we all said to be one person. I also was surprised to be charged of hacking. First of all Kaseki, Sonya and I are three different people. I know I had multiple accounts under my IP address but like I said earlier. Lovely, Yato-sama, and Bliss, and Neo Stigma belonged to my family. There was even a time where I was inactive for a few months. I don't see how Kaseki, Sonya and I could have the same IP address, we all live in different places. Also, I don't know how to hack. I never hacked the site. I only learned a few codes to play music in some the threads I posted in, that is not hacking anyone can learn the code and use it. That is why, I was confused why we were banned.

After this incident I immediately went over to Kaseki's house, there I had found Sonya and Kaseki both where upset. They filled me in what had happened. What had happened to our home? There was so many things I didn't understand. To be honest, it hurt a lot. We were not angry, we where sad.... We bore no ill will to the site. We just wanted to get back home to our family, to you folks.....I heard that some staff stood up for us, some people argued for our sake.....Deep inside I was happy, we found out that we still had some people who believed in us. I do not know who fought for our sake.....All I want to say is thank you. After this incident Sonya had received multiple hate messages...In fact Kaseki also received certain messages of hate too.

In a matter of seconds our family, our friends hated us...... This hurt the most because we didn't have a say. We didn't get to tell them what had happened. Even though people stood up for us, they all were shot down. Why?....Why? All we wanted was a place to belong....All we wanted was to have fun with all of you. I can't tell you how much this hurts. It hurts because it was family that gave up on us. If you are reading this and you think this is some pity post. Well....you are wrong.... this is our cry for justice. This is our farewell, this is the truth we want to say to those who think we had done wrong. If this post and this account is banned, then so be it. But remember this....We love you all....We have no hate, we just want to say goodbye...To clear up any misunderstandings. Sejin, Kyll, Fred, Lyserg, Inda..... All of the staff if you are reading this....Thank you. I know you all will just think we are making a scene, but the truth is we just wanted to bid our farewells....We just wanted to thank you for everything. I'm sorry, We are all sorry. Even though we did none of those things charged against us. We apologize. If you find it in you hearts to forgive us and lift the ban and let us back in, We would love that. But if we remain for ever more banned from this place, we understand. We're sorry, thank you for the good times. You all don't know how many times you had saved me..... In this place I was someone else, I could be a hero, a villain....In this place I could be someone else. In this place I had family.....

So please.....please, do not delete this post, do not ban this account. I swear this is my first and last post. Please, just let our friends read this, we don't want to be remembered as the bad guys.....We want to be remembered as family....I'm sorry.....Thank you...

and goodbye....

Yours truly,

Squiggles.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Goodbye, so long, I bid you farewell Empty Re: Goodbye, so long, I bid you farewell

Post by Kaseki Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:19 am

Neo Stigma wrote:Dear friends no.... Dear family,

(Please read the whole message)

I come before you to say, farewell. This post is in response to a recent banning. This is my voice, in regards to our farewell... You may no me as Necro Stigma, of Muffin, perhaps squiggles. My time was short, short but sweet. I remember joining this site right after my good brother, Bliss told me about it. I came here wide eye'd and excited to make new friends and find a new adventure! Truth be told, I was not disappointing. I was immediately welcomed with open arms by the community, both regular players and staff. I remember the crazy moments in the chat box, the laughs, the tears, the constant bickering..... what I found was not an rp site.....I had found a family.... Friends and Foes all shapes and sizes, though we had conflict, at the end of the day we were all still family. I've seen the site go through it's up and downs, not once did it waver, not once did the site die. The site lived on, this site stayed strong due to the bonds all the players shared. Sure we had clicks, sure we had factions, sure we held grudges. Yet we cannot deny the fact, that we were family, you were family. I don't know what will happen to us, but please let us say our goodbyes.

To clarify things Sonya, Kaseki, and I are different people. We live in different houses, how we where charged for being on the same IP address? I do not know. Yet there is one thing I know. I love this place, that is why I invited my cousins, and brother to join the site. You see, we all live in the same home. If you choose to believe or not to believe this story. It is all up to you. But this is the truth, I got my family to join so they can be part of this place. I wanted to share the comfort and love I had found in this site. So my cousins and m brother joined the site. That is why Lovely, Yato-sama, Bliss and I had the same IP address as me. Sadly my cousins and my brother became inactive, they gave up and never really gave this place a chance. My brothers, Bliss and Neo, both left home and I haven't heard from him since. Lovely, my cousin, went back to living my grand parents. So in the end.... I was the last one in my family on this site.... but I didn't feel alone, this was because I was surrounded by wonderful people.

I remember the day when I found out that my account and ip address was banned. I was confused, and scared. I had no idea what I had did wrong. All I wanted was to go reply to my threads with my friends, but there I saw it..... It said I was banned for having multiple accounts and hacking. I can understand the multiple account miss understanding, but what I do not understand was, why where we all said to be one person. I also was surprised to be charged of hacking. First of all Kaseki, Sonya and I are three different people. I know I had multiple accounts under my ip address but like I said earlier. Lovely, Yato-sama, and Bliss, and Neo Stigma belonged to my family. There was even a time where I was inactive for a few months. I don't see how Kaseki, Sonya and I could have the same IP adress, we all live in different places. Also, I don't know how to hack. I never hacked the site. I only learned a few codes to play music in some the threads I posted in, that is not hacking anyone can learn the code and use it. That is why, I was confused why we where banned.

After this incident I immediately went over to Kaseki's house, there I had found Sonya and Kaseki both where upset. They filled me in what had happened. What had happened to our home? There was so many things I didn't understand. To be honest, it hurt a lot. We where not angry, we where sad.... We bore no ill will to the site. We just wanted to get back home to our family, to you folks.....I heard that some staff stood up for us, some people argued for our sake.....Deep inside I was happy, we found out that we still had some people who believed in us. I do not know who fought for our sake.....All I want to say is than you. After this incident Sonya had received multiple hate messages...In fact Kaseki also received certain messages of hate too.

In a mztter of seconds our family, our friends hated us...... This hurt the most because we didn't have a say. We didn't get to tell them what had happened. Even though people stood up for us, they all where shot down. Why?....Why? All we wanted was a place to belong....All we wanted was to have fun with all of you. I can't tell you how much this hurts. It hurts because it was family that gave up on us. If you are reading this and you think this is some pity post. Well....you are wrong.... this is is our cry for justice. This is our farewell, this is the truth we want to say to those who think we had done wrong. If this post and this account is banned, then so be it. But remember this....We love you all....We have no hate, we just want to say goodbye...To clear up any misunderstandings. Sejin, Kyll, Fred, Lyserg, Inda..... All of the staff if you are reading this....Thank you. I know you all will just think we are making a scene, but the truth is we just wanted to bid our farewells....We just wanted to thank you for everything. I'm sorry, We are all sorry. Even though we did none of those things charged against us. We apologize. If you find it in you hearts to forgive us and lift the ban and let us back in, We would love that. But if we remain for ever more banned from this place, we understand. We're sorry, thank you for the good times. You all don't know how many times you had saved me..... In this place I was someone else, I could be a hero, a villain....In this place I could be someone else. In this place I had family.....

So please.....please, do not delete this post, do not ban this account. I swear this is my first and last post. Please, just let our friends read this, we don't want to be remembered as the bad guys.....We want to be remembered as family....I'm sorry.....Thank you...

and goodbye....

Yours truly,

Squiggles.

Le typoes are in Blue~
    Sonya
    Sonya

Terraforming I Need A Medic! Goodbye, so long, I bid you farewell Empty
    Ramen and Beas Daughter

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 117051

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yuna Seikatsu
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Earth Demon Slayer

Goodbye, so long, I bid you farewell Empty Re: Goodbye, so long, I bid you farewell

Post by Sonya Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:18 pm

Did ya ever put this up?
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:59 pm

I put mine up, and everyone seemed to be super sad about it.

So I think we're good...
    Sonya
    Sonya

Terraforming I Need A Medic! Goodbye, so long, I bid you farewell Empty
    Ramen and Beas Daughter

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 117051

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yuna Seikatsu
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Earth Demon Slayer

Post by Sonya Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:11 pm

Neo can put his up as well :P
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:13 pm

Did you post yours?
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:05 pm

Wondering if I should put this in story... Nah.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:36 pm