Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Suggestion for making things easy to find.

Meguro
    Meguro

Gravestone How It's Made I'm Important Too! Suggestion for making things easy to find. Empty

Lineage : Demon's Heart
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Meguro Issen
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Primary Magic: Death

Suggestion for making things easy to find. Empty Suggestion for making things easy to find.

Post by Meguro Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:55 pm

I've noticed the mission section has no real organization when it comes to what area the mission must be done in. It's all currently lumped up under the rank the mission is. What if I'm from the forgotten isles and I wanna do a D-Rank mission. I have to go look through each and every mission individually to find one in the Isles (since most of the missions I've seen in D-Rank are in Urban City). Thus I think it'd save some time and make things a bit more organized if we added sub-sections within each mission forum for each main area, so people won't have to search one mission after another for one they can take without having to full-on travel.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Suggestion for making things easy to find. Empty Re: Suggestion for making things easy to find.

Post by Kaseki Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:20 pm

This used to be the case, but you'll find it heavily focused on one Kingdom. That's how it used to be, and still then 90% of the jobs were Fiore or Urban.

The best and easiest way to avoid this is just to collect passports. (Which can be done with Passport missions, or just doing a simple travel.) After you get a passport, you keep it forever. You only need to earn it once.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:26 am