Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

A Demon's Innocence

Shane
    Shane
    Sakura VIP

LET IT BURN! The Water Within I'm Important Too! A Demon's Innocence  Empty
    The Elemental

Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 24
    Class : C
    Level : 68
    Experience : 56125

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shane Mystic
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Runic Release

A Demon's Innocence  Empty A Demon's Innocence

Post by Shane Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:57 pm

The half demon sighed as he surveyed his surroundings. This town was so... boring. What was a demon to do? He weighed his options in his mind. He could go to the library- yawn, or he could go drinking. The second one sounded good. Sighing again, he set out to look for the nearest bar.

It didn't take him long to find a bar, nor to start drinking like there was no tommorow. The demon managed to drink quite an impressive amount before he was completely and totally drunk, thanks to his demonic half he had a naturally high tolerance for the stuff, though he rarely drank so much. His green eyes surveyed the others in the bar as he drank, picking out a few cute guys in particular that stood out from the crowd to him. Perhaps he would have a little fun later, whether those guys wanted it or not. All of this behavior was uncharacteristic of the demon, but ever since he had embraced his demonic half he had grown a large amount bolder than before.
    Yukina
    Yukina

I'm Important Too! A Demon's Innocence  Empty
    The Sexy

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 20

A Demon's Innocence  Empty Re: A Demon's Innocence

Post by Yukina Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:53 pm

A Demon's Innocence  Cola_010

"The blonde one is into some crazy stuff." She spoke, breaking the silence. But then again, with the clanging of glass against other bottles and the wooden bar, it  wasn't really that silent to begin with.

"Likes leashes." she would smile, lifting her glass to her lips. In front of her lay a few dozen upside down shot glasses. The stench of harsh liquor emitting from her breath as well as her glass. It smelled strangely potent. Yet she spoke as if she was completely sober.

"What kinda stuff you into?" She would ask him with a wink. Everyone had their fetishes. And it was almost her job to find out. It didn't matter if they were willing.

It made it more fun when they fought.
    Shane
    Shane
    Sakura VIP

The Elemental

Character Sheet

Post by Shane Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:10 pm

Shane turned with a start as a woman's voice spoke from behind him. It was a woman with a huge chest, the boobs seemingly straining to escape her shirt, causing him to crush and look away. But then she started talking about the blond he had been looking at, and his eyes widened. Leashes? That sounded... interesting. Next she asked what he was into, only causing him to blush even more.

Honestly, he answered. "I wouldn't know. I've not seen much action."

This probably wasn't the brightest thing to say, but he was drunk, and not exactly fully coherent. He turned away as he said this, trying to hide his blush, and started drinking with a renewed vigor. He couldn't handle women very well, especially not women like this.
    Yukina
    Yukina

The Sexy

Post by Yukina Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:17 pm

"Huh. I'd never have guessed." She would say in reply. She wore only her tank top. Her red jacket sat on the seat next to her. She wore short short... short denim shorts. It was simplistic, but also questionable as to why she wore so little.

"I'd have thought you'd get every guy's attention." She would speak, lifting her martini glass again to her lips, finishing her drink. "Name's Yukina." She would extend her hand towards him. Her nails painted white on her right hand. Her left rested in her lap with crimson nails.

If he chose to ignore her to shake her hand she would still continue nonetheless. "If it's a guy you want to play with, I can help you get a toy if you want."
    Shane
    Shane
    Sakura VIP

The Elemental

Character Sheet

Post by Shane Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:45 pm

"You never would have guessed? You seem like the type to prey on guys like me."

Shane snorted as he turned back around to face the woman, who introduced herself as Yukina. She was wearing very little clothing... something that flustered Shane to no end. He ignored the comment on getting every guys attention, nobody paid much attention to quiet guys like him. He reluctantly shook her hand as she extended it, almost as if he were half afraid she would grow claws and sink them into him. The next part made him blush again, about "getting a toy" for him. A toy? That sounded a bit... sketchy at best, perhaps illegal at worst.

"A toy, you say? And what would I do with one of those? Do I look like the type to have one night stands to you?" He asked as he looked at her with green eyes full of doubt and concern, for both himself and whatever "toy" she chose for him.
    Yukina
    Yukina

The Sexy

Post by Yukina Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:34 pm

"Well Mr. No-Name," she stared at him, wondering if he didn't say his name out of fear or foolishness. "I don't prey on anyone. They simply come to me."

She would quickly look at Shane up and down, assessing what qualities he did have. "You seem like the quiet type, mysterious and calm. But I bet deep down there's a demon inside of you that wants all kinds of crazy stuff." She smiled and went on. "It won't be a one night stand if you don't want it to be. Woman or man. You have what they want, you just have to learn to carry yourself in a way that makes you irresistible. You're already desirable. Look at you. "

She smiled, blushing a little. She would lean on the table, her cheek on her hand. 'Men are easy to please, and easy to keep. You just have to know how to get their attention to begin with." She smiled again, but more warmly. It was as if she was willing to teach him how to find a mate. Or was going to be his slave.

The world was a strange and confusing place. Pandora was even more so.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 7:04 pm