Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

The Queen's Court (Open to all org members)

Janna
    Janna

I'm Important Too! The Queen's Court (Open to all org members) Empty
    The Disappearing

Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 55

The Queen's Court (Open to all org members) Empty The Queen's Court (Open to all org members)

Post by Janna Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:51 pm

A delicate chin tilted upwards, the Queen imperiously staring down at the prisoner before her. He was guilty of stealing from Blood Horizon, HER organization, a criminal offense to her. The punishment was obvious to her: only death was severe enough in her eyes. "Guards! Kill him!" Brown eyes watched as the guards complied, swords slicing through the air to be brought down on the man's neck. Yes... death was the best punishment. The man had deserved it. Blood began spreading out from where he lay, to her distaste.

"See to it that this is cleaned up, a visitor will be arriving soon."

With a final wave of her hand she dismissed the guards, who did as she ordered with nary a word. They knew better than to argue, lest she slice THEIR throats open.
    Amber
    Amber

The Murderer

Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Origin : Forgotten Isles
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Experience : 70

The Queen's Court (Open to all org members) Empty Re: The Queen's Court (Open to all org members)

Post by Amber Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:52 pm

"So this is the place." She wondered to herself, her lips quiet as she wandered the halls. She could hear something within the walls, but was unsure of where to go. She stood by the entry doors, curious to what she would find.

"These people will help me find the nameless one" he held the thought in her own mind, wondering what this new name and place had to offer her. She had searched for this being for so long, she had forgotten what the reason was.

What was she to do when she finally found her target?

Did she want answers, or death?

"Hello?" she called out. The building was small, yet the silence made it feel massive. Who called this place home?
    Anonymous

The Queen's Court (Open to all org members) Empty Re: The Queen's Court (Open to all org members)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:07 pm

Kazai woke up staring at the ceiling. Was it hot in here, or was it just him? He didn't have time to put on a shirt, he had to dodge all the kunai that tried to enter his body. Only a few had pierced him. One in the shoulder, the leg, and one had cut his cheek, but it was better than last time. After he patched up, he still didn't put a shirt on, it was too hot in this place too. So with his black-jeans, shoeless and sockless feet, and his shriveled spiky white hair, he walked out to the main area of Blood Horizon.

As his bare feet echoed down the metal hallway he'd hear a quiet 'hello'. The man would stop, look around, and continue walking. He'd soon bump into Amber. Forgetting that his pants were the only thing that he wore right now, he'd walk up to her with a small, charming smile, "Hello. Were you the one that called out? Do you need some assistance?" As he seemed cheerful on the outside, he'd be tensed on the inside, ready for a fight.
    Amber
    Amber

The Murderer

Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Origin : Forgotten Isles
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Experience : 70

Post by Amber Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:31 pm

A shirtless man was what she least expected. However, she wasn't really expecting anyone. So who was she to be surprised?

"Yes," she would answer, "My name is Amber. I was told to come here by a man who's name escapes me. I was told this place will help me in my quest."

She wasn't sure what to tell the man. Was he in charge? Perhaps he was the leader. She was unsure what to make of the situation. Everything seemed to be a guess or ideas based on assuming. She was sure it would make sense soon enough. For now she was to find as much as she could know so she would know what to expect.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:20 pm

Kazai nodded, "Weird. Maybe Janna can help you, she is the leader of the organization. The execution should be over by now, would you like to follow me, miss?" If she agreed he'd lead her to the main room where they arrived just to see the man's blood splatter. Kazai frowned, what was the point of these murders? He nodded to the guards as they walked by and into the room.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:33 am