Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Mana Pool Change (Percent to Total Value)

Poll

Change The Mana?

[ 2 ]
    Mana Pool Change (Percent to Total Value) RRsxVxl50%Mana Pool Change (Percent to Total Value) Ql5Dcye [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Mana Pool Change (Percent to Total Value) RRsxVxl50%Mana Pool Change (Percent to Total Value) Ql5Dcye [50%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    Kodai
    Kodai

I'm Important Too! Mana Pool Change (Percent to Total Value) Empty

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 7
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Mana Pool Change (Percent to Total Value) Empty Mana Pool Change (Percent to Total Value)

Post by Kodai Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:41 pm

Considered changing the % value of MP costs to point values.

Meaning a spell would cost say, 10 MP for a D-rank, rather and % based on your rank.

Ideas, comments, concerns, list them below.
    Kodai
    Kodai

Mana Pool Change (Percent to Total Value) Empty Re: Mana Pool Change (Percent to Total Value)

Post by Kodai Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:08 pm

bump.

COmment when voted.
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! Runs With The Wind Shadowstep Mana Pool Change (Percent to Total Value) Empty
    Nainai-san~!

Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 12
    Class : C
    Level : 50
    Experience : 7500

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nanashi
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gobijigan (Spatial Magic)

Mana Pool Change (Percent to Total Value) Empty Re: Mana Pool Change (Percent to Total Value)

Post by Don Quixote Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:12 pm

I voted no. This seems like a redundant change that's more fitting on a more strict stat system. >.>
    Kodai
    Kodai

Post by Kodai Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:43 pm

Don Quixote wrote:I voted no. This seems like a redundant change that's more fitting on a more strict stat system. >.>
    Understandable, but following possible change could lead to a more simplified magic system that makes it much easier to both grade magic spells, as well as get spells approved.
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! Runs With The Wind Shadowstep Mana Pool Change (Percent to Total Value) Empty
    Nainai-san~!

Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 12
    Class : C
    Level : 50
    Experience : 7500

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nanashi
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gobijigan (Spatial Magic)

Post by Don Quixote Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:31 am

Kodai wrote:
    Don Quixote wrote:I voted no. This seems like a redundant change that's more fitting on a more strict stat system. >.>
    Understandable, but following possible change could lead to a more simplified magic system that makes it much easier to both grade magic spells, as well as get spells approved.

Wouldn't that just make it more complex? Since you'll have to deal with a scaling as opposed to just percentages...
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:38 am

Don Quixote wrote:
    Kodai wrote:

Wouldn't that just make it more complex? Since you'll have to deal with a scaling as opposed to just percentages...

THe percentages WERE scaled. I already did all of the labor.

Instead, each rank would have a base pool. D-ranks would be the same cost straight across the board. A D-rank MP recovery would be the exact same cost as it was %wise.

idk, just an idea. Maybe not now, may be a topic to rediscuss in the future, of course after soem refinement.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:55 am