Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Bark? (Closed/Social)

Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! Bark? (Closed/Social) Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Class : C
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Bark? (Closed/Social) Empty Bark? (Closed/Social)

Post by Fetus Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:49 pm

Fetus walked along the cold cobblestone, pondering the world as he did. Pandora shifted many times in this world, and everyone had to adjust. "Why, what and interesting city. Everyone here appears to have taken that particular holiday to enjoy it as a new culture. How intriguing," he thought, "Why these people prepare all year long for that one fateful day to enjoy a life of excitement and acceptance." Fetus wondered about this city and what he could find. The world was full of such mystery.
    Darkurr
    Darkurr
    Sakura VIP

Shadowstep LET IT BURN! Bark? (Closed/Social) Empty

Lineage : Byakko, The White Tiger
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : A
    Level : 52
    Experience : 10535

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Darkurr
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Shadow Weilding

Bark? (Closed/Social) Empty Re: Bark? (Closed/Social)

Post by Darkurr Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:04 pm

"It's okay Doggy." Darkurr said as he patted the back of the great Samurai-Dog, "Find the army, infiltrate the leader." Darkurr repeated to himself. It was a mission to find King Mickey, whoever, and whatever he was. He was going to fit into this new city with his new armor, courtesy of Aknaid. They would be here to solve the mysteries of the Starfall, as well as bring peace...

Kinda.
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Fetus Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:17 pm

"Ugh, stuck with the lamer of the society of heroes..." Fetus thought, "This man is just as useful as a dead hamster... something which I can use to eat at least" Fetus was annoyed with the man, but continued nonetheless. He scanned the area, hoping to find the keeper of the kingdom. "Hmph, if there isn't one... I might as well take over myself. Mermaid Tail is not far." He was thinking. He looked at his ally and uttered a single, wholehearted word, "Woof." he said emotionless.

Perhaps he would understand.
    King Mickey
    King Mickey

Lineage : None
    Origin : -
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic:

Post by King Mickey Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:53 pm

"Get Down!!" yelled a small hooded figure as he flipped over the two companions. The figured landed right in front of them, in his hand was a gleaming key blade.
    Suddenly a hoard of oddly cartoonish enemies appeared out of no where. The enemies where black blobs with sinister glowing eyes, they where about as tall as Fetus.

Bark? (Closed/Social) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmWf6GX7HMtTFxW7tTqqe37yhAFfxjA_LYsm0duobTscLIJ3H0

The hooded figure was also about the height if fetus, his ears where large, round and bulged under the black hood. The figure rushed forward and sliced the shadowy enemies, with his key blade. He then raised his hand and shot out a burst of light, the light took shape of a white pearl and it quickly destroyed a shadow that creeped up from behind Darkurr and fetus.
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Fetus Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:17 am

"That voice." Fetus thought. It could be no other than the later himself, someone of great power who went missing for years. Years? Dog years, he was probably not missing for more than an hour at best. He jumped over Fetus and his soldier and leaped to fight. He slain the tiny creature of darkness with ease... and a tool that brought a familiar feeling into Fetus' heart. "That weapon... The Kingdom Key... Why even I know it has no power in Pandora. That thing is virtually useless... yet I feel soon it will be not so."

But who knew.
    Darkurr
    Darkurr
    Sakura VIP

Shadowstep LET IT BURN! Bark? (Closed/Social) Empty

Lineage : Byakko, The White Tiger
    Origin : Urban City
    Class : A
    Level : 52
    Experience : 10535

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Darkurr
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Shadow Weilding

Post by Darkurr Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:45 am

If it wasn't for the helmet Darkurr wore, his pinky would be up his nose.

The acrobatics display of the rodent appealed none to him. Had he done so with glitter and sang a song, then maybe Darkurr would have been amused. But that was not the case. So he watched the midget jump and attack... wait... attack a shadow?

"Oi!" he exclaimed, "I need those things for my magic! Tell 'em, Ravage. He turned to face a tall skeletal pirate, who seemed just as amused as the Shadow Warrior. "Ay, ar' yee makin' fun on how me talk? I'll kill ye if ya do et again aye?" Ravage looked pissed and rather angered, that is, if his face showed emotion. All of this was in his tone, which seemed to defy logic as he had no vocal chords as well. "I don' like yee cruddy adventures. I migh' as well stay 'ere and set a new life. Far from yee crazy people."

Darkurr smiled... which wouldn't be seen if he didn't have the helmet.

Why, did anything make sense here?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:51 pm