Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

[Evil/Neutral] Plan B {B-rank quest}

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Shocking! LET IT BURN! Shadowstep [Evil/Neutral] Plan B {B-rank quest} Empty

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : B
    Level : 25
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lilinette Q. Mido
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Elemental golem creation

[Evil/Neutral] Plan B {B-rank quest} Empty [Evil/Neutral] Plan B {B-rank quest}

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:53 pm

Job Title: Plan C
    Job Requirements: The equivalent of a B-rank mage or higher. No more then 3 people, no less than one. Must be at least 25 posts, and have a word count of 250 words per post.
    Job Location: Urban City
    Job Description: The Agency has tried twice now to eliminate a group of bounty hunters who appear to be capturing Agency members, and turning them in to light organizations for ransom. The Agency has sent two different groups of people, and both groups have been caught. the latest group is currently being held captive, and reports are showing that they will be turned in for ransom in the head quarters of the bounty hunters. Your goal is to go in, and show the bounty hunters they are not wanted. The goal is to Kill as many members of the bounty hunter guild as you must to get the message across, be careful, it is the size of a typical guild. There will be an extra reward if you can free the Agency members who were captured by the bounty hunters. If you can defeat the Boss of the bounty hunter guild, that will also give even more rewards.
    Enemies:
    Weak: Trainee Bounty Hunter x 7: These guys use various things such as tiny pistolsa nd knives, daggers, or sword. Maybe the occasional bow. They have no abilities and aren't that good at fighting, however, there seem to be a[color=#d18400]lot of them crawling around the base. They can be taken out by a simple D-rank attack or two.
    Normal: Archers x1: An archer is a fairly admiral opponent. They will be at least 50 meters away from you, and will shoot arrows at you with great accuracy. Their arrows cause C-rank damage each, and they will occasionally throw in the bombing arrow or fire arrow. You will either have to get in close to fight them, or try and fight them long ranged. Although I wouldn't recommended it unless you are a pro.
    Strong: Pro Bounty Hunters x 3: These guys and girls are the real deal. They are not only bounty hunters, but a few are even mages who aren't afraid to use their Take over magic, or their Requip magic, to tear down their enemies with ferocious B-rank attacks. It will take at least a B-rank spell or the equivalent of such to take these guys down.
    Boss: Kami x1: Kami isn't her real name, but after the amount of bounties he has collected, he got the title. She appears to be a typical girl in her late teens, however, she is anything but. She uses a long katana covered in a venom, and once she strikes you, you have 3 post to knock her out otherwise you will pass out from the venom. Don't worry, it won't kill you, but you may wake up in chains being sold to a prison. She is a tough opponent, and must be handled delicately. (If you roll more than one boss treat any other boss roles other then the first as Strong monster rolls) It will take the equivalent of an S-rank attack to take her down, although her attacks them selves, ones that aren't delivered with her blade, only deal about C-rank damage.

Reward: 1 B-rank Reward Dice,, +1 for freeing the Agency members, +1 for taking out the Boss in a REASONABLE way. (there must be a fairly decently sized fight, no one hit knock outs or simply chopping off her head in the first post)

[/size]
    Code:
    [b]Usernames:[/b] (Who is going on the Mission?)
    [size=12][/size]
    [size=12][b]Location:[/b] (Where are you going to complete your mission?)[/size][size=12][/size]
    [size=12][b]Class:[/b] (What classes are the participants?)

Last edited by Lilinette Q. Mido on Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

[Evil/Neutral] Plan B {B-rank quest} Empty Re: [Evil/Neutral] Plan B {B-rank quest}

Post by Kaseki Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:15 pm

Wow.

This is in depth...

And it's so.... bunched up...

But you need to clarify what you're doing on the mission
    Sonya
    Sonya

Terraforming I Need A Medic! [Evil/Neutral] Plan B {B-rank quest} Empty
    Ramen and Beas Daughter

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 117051

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yuna Seikatsu
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Earth Demon Slayer

[Evil/Neutral] Plan B {B-rank quest} Empty Re: [Evil/Neutral] Plan B {B-rank quest}

Post by Sonya Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:27 pm

Is the three rewards totalled or are you suggesting 7 total reward dice?
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:45 am

"Your goal is to go in, and show the bounty hunters they are not wanted. Kill as many of them as you must to get the message across, be careful, it is a guild of them. There will be an extra reward if you can free the Agencies captured men and women, and another add on if you can take care of the agencies boss. "

And yes Sonya, I am saying 7 dice. A boss dice is a really hard thing to roll in the first place, for most people, it will take well over the 25 post minimum to roll it if they are willing to put in the effort.

Also, it takes an S-rank attack or higher to knock her out, and sense I predict this mainly being done by B and C-ranks, that will also take a while. The +3 is motive for them to fight her.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:56 am

So they're captured and you're killing them? Or they capture some and youre killing the rest/

As for rewards... It's not the D-Class dice... We have other dice waiting to be added... So i'm glad to let you know it's "B-Class Reward Dice". So that would mean extra... like 1k for each additional monster killed or something.
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:34 am

I edited the reward.

As for the goal, the main goal (as stated) is to kill enough of the guilds members so that the rest of them will take the hint and run away. There is an extra reward if you free the captured Agency members (free, not kill,), and another extra reward for defeating the boss.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:55 am

It's iffy..

But I'll add it in, later today. just need to do things.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:07 pm

The Bio, you need to clarify.

It still seems like either they were captured, and being killed. Or half were captured, and you're going out to kill them... OR they were doing something, you captured them yourself and they're being killed...

I mean, I have no idea what's going on... I just know people are dying.
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:12 pm

bump
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:33 pm

Okay... first... the reward.. is off.

We aren't using D-Reward Dice for everything...

So, feel free to use "This is Halloween!" as an example. it's about 100EXP, and around 10k coins. This is only temporary until the B-Reward dice are made.
    Aloura S. Paresse
    Aloura S. Paresse

The Giving Tree [Evil/Neutral] Plan B {B-rank quest} Empty

Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Sloth/Aloura S. Paresse
    Primary Magic: Forest God Slayer

Post by Aloura S. Paresse Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:52 pm

what? I didn't say D-rank reward dice... I said B-rank... and am i suppose to put in the rewards "halloween dice"?
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:03 pm

So you can get x3 EXP?

Uhm.. That's a bit much...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

I'm Important Too! [Evil/Neutral] Plan B {B-rank quest} Empty
    HEY, GET BACK TO POSTING

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class :
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by Admin Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:48 pm

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/t673-dark-license-to-kill#4461

Don;' write in first person for job making.

The concept is still there. But everything is reworded.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:49 pm