Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Reunion of The Warriors!

Andr01d
    Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

How It's Made Terraforming Reunion of The Warriors! Empty Reunion of The Warriors! Empty
    Son of The Demon of Life || Father of the Demon of Logic

Lineage : Demon of Time
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 118440

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Aknaid
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Primary Magic: Art of Mummification

Reunion of The Warriors! Empty Reunion of The Warriors!

Post by Andr01d Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:27 pm

Reunion of The Warriors! Fairy_10

Aknaid sat at the bar, looking down into his glass. He hadn't gotten used to the taste of the drink, but he enjoyed it. "Grapes..." He said to himself, "Red wine is from grapes." He thought about it. It would make sense that white wine was made from green grapes, but red wine... he thought strawberries. "I can see why Kaseki never showed me these things... I can feel it in my head..." He could slowly feel the effects of being intoxicated. He was told to wait for the new members of the Legion of Neutrals. That's ha this grand daughter told him to do.

"Nox Animus." He said to himself, "What an interesting name."
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

Shadowstep Ooh Shiny! Reunion of The Warriors! Empty

Lineage : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 26
    Experience : 1140

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic:

Reunion of The Warriors! Empty Re: Reunion of The Warriors!

Post by Daemon Spade Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:39 pm

Nox Aminus.... Daemon's home and family had been reunited after three long years of chaos and survival. In truth Daemon had been looking forward to this day since Nox fell. Daemon was sitting next to his old friends with a happy smile as he slowly took a swig from his glass of sake. Looking back on it all the time they spent apart changed most of them but even though they all changed in someway or another inside Daemon knew that the old members of Nox Aminus was the same as they were in the past. A crazy band of fools and a family .
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

The Water Within Reunion of The Warriors! Empty

Lineage : Blood Brothers Pact
    Level : 29
    Experience : 1465

Post by Mizuko Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:16 pm

Mizuko has been missing for the past three years after his guild was distorted. He spent his time swimming around the ocean floor desperately trying to find his way back home. Even after all that time he still couldn't find his way back home and came back to the land of Fiore. He stood in front of a door to a local bar in Era covered from head to toe in old ragged clothing to conceal himself from humans who would try to do him harm for what he looks like. Mizuko was an Atlantean but was considered a Demon to these lands. Mizuko Kicked open the door to the bar and casually walked in and up to the bar and took a seat. "I'll have a large glass of water and a side of sushi." Said Mizuko. His voice sounded to much like a kid for the bartender to take him seriously and considering the time and what kind of place this is, kids weren't allowed in. "Sorry kid your going to have to leave. This is a place for grownups." Mizuko sat there motionless for about ten seconds before saying "I said, I'll have a large glass of water and a side of sushi. Don't make me repeat myself again." Mizuko was in no mood to deal with an ignorant human but the bartender put his foot down. "And I said your going to have to leave ki-" the bartender started to say but Mizuko grabbed the mans throat and held on tight. He pulled the man in closer keeping his face looking down so the bartender wouldn't see it. "Call me a kid. One more time."
    Andr01d
    Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

How It's Made Terraforming Reunion of The Warriors! Empty Reunion of The Warriors! Empty

Character Sheet

Post by Andr01d Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:25 pm

"Kyonshi." Aknaid said sternly, with his eyes still fixated on his glass, "He's with me. These are the next generation of the Legion of Neutrals." Aknaid lifted the wine to his mouth, pouring the liquid down his throat. He enjoyed the slight sting and sensation. "You must be the Fishstick that Kaseki told me about." Aknaid said without turning. His back was to the world, he grew bored and yet... amused. "Kyon, I'll have you know, that Fish is much older than you think. And on top of that, he's a great warrior." He grinned in the depths of his heart, "I'm sure my father told you."

Aknaid didn't seem to notice Daemon, for he seemed to be occupied with another group of people. To him, he was just another wanderer. Another nameless soul. And they had no reason to talk to the hallow shell known as Aknaid.
    Sonya
    Sonya

Terraforming I Need A Medic! Reunion of The Warriors! Empty
    Ramen and Beas Daughter

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Experience : 117051

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yuna Seikatsu
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Earth Demon Slayer

Post by Sonya Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:57 pm

After the fall of Nox Animus, thanks much to Kaseki and his engagement to Xiaowei when he was piloting the airship, she and her great grandfather had worked together, along with a few others, to rebuild Nox Animus from scratch. Yet, the more they reached their goal, the further they were away from obtaining it. Yet, after months of hard work, Yuna and Kaseki achieved what they had long worked hard for and more. Not only had new hope tainted their lives with the start of Aelyst Crux, but Fiore had much changed of Yuna's wish on a starfall to help the world. Now, three years later after it all, the earth slayer stood at the doors of the bar in both excitement and worry at what would happen once she opened the doors and entered. Her hands shook in nervousness and her thoughts swirled in frenzy at the thought of meeting two of her most cherished members of Nox Animus. When she had heard that Mizuko and Daemon had returned to Fiore and joined the League of Neutrals, her heart had soared. Immediately, she had contacted Aknaid, her grandfather, and had asked him to call a meeting with the two in private. After all, she wanted to personally welcome Mizuko and Daemon to the new world they had returned to. With the paper, which held the directions of the bar, clenched in her fist, she took a deep breath and entered. Yuna blinked and looked around in hopes of catching a glimpse of them. Her eyes scanned the room until she saw Daemon sitting alone at a table. The fairy trembled and stiffly made her way towards him. It had been three years since she had seen him or held any sort of communication with him. To him, she had probably died and he had most likely moved on with his life. Her bright greens eyes saddened but, even so, she made his way towards him. "D-Daemon..." she said as she stood behind him nervously and awkwardly, "W-Welcome to Fiore."
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:47 pm

Daemon looked up when he heard his name being called. Daemon's eyes widened as a few stray tears quickly welled up and fell from the side of his eyes. Daemon quickly stood up and hugged the radiant fairy before him before openingly starting to sob a little before tightening the hug.Yuna-chan" Daemon whispered as he slowly rubed the area inbetween her wings while sniffling a little before he quickly regained his composure and smiled lovingly. It's good to be home again Yuna-chan." He said softly as Daemon gently caressed Yuna's cheek with his hand before gazing into her crystal clear eyes as he leaned in slowly and kissed her on the lips before wrapping his arms around her waist.
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Post by Mizuko Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:29 am

"Kyonshi." Said the creature at the end of the bar. Mizuko turned his head towards the creature slowly still keeping his grip on the bartenders throat. "He's with me. These are the next generation of the Legion of Neutrals." It continued to say. Mizuko looked back at the bartender to realize he still had his hand wrapped around his neck. The bartender looked like he was on the verge of suffocating. After a few more seconds have past to further clarify to the bartender that he wasn't to be messed with, he finally and slowly loosened his grip and released the bartender. He fell back onto the ground gasping for air. "You can just bring me the glass of water. I've lost my apatite." Said Mizuko. "You must be the Fishstick that Kaseki told me about." Mizuko got up and walked over to the demon and sat down next to him with his back to the table. "Did he also happen to mention I hate that stupid nickname." At that moment the bartender came back with Mizuko's glass of water but before the bartender could leave the demon spoke again. "Kyon, I'll have you know, that Fish is much older than you think. And on top of that, he's a great warrior. I'm sure my father told you." Mizuko looked around the bar to spot Yuna walking in. Although she didn't see him but she saw Daemon sitting by himself and went over to him. They had there little tear jerker conversation and they were talking quietly for the most part but Mizuko could hear them clear as day. "Hey Yuna! Why don't you two get a room." Mizuko laughed taking off his hood to reveal his face. His hair had grown at least 2 to 3 inches longer and his eye's were as black as ever. "By the way know where I can get a hair cut around here? Been cutting my hair with corral the past 3 years. Be nice to get it properly cut for once." He finished saying while grabbing his glass of water and started guzzling it down.
    Andr01d
    Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Andr01d Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:11 am

"Did he also happen to mention I hate that stupid nickname." Mizuko had said. Aknaid heard the words, but he wasn't sure if he didn't care, or it was just boring to him. "Afraid not." Aknaid said, drinking the last sip of his wine, "My father failed to mention that to me. But I'm sure you and I both know... Kaseki is... special." While he spoke, Mizuko turned to greet the couple. Aknaid didn't want to turn to find out what he was referring getting a room for. He was fascinated with these drinks, and wondered what else could be out there. "By the way know where I can get a hair cut around here? Been cutting my hair with corral the past 3 years. Be nice to get it properly cut for once." He finished saying while grabbing his glass of water and started chugging it down. Aknaid would have laughed, if he was in his right mind. He was a shell of his former self, almost soulless at this point. "Maybe we need to get you a sword... or a barber. But the way The Agency has things, I wouldn't trust the barbers." He said.

He remembered the last time he went to the... wait. No, that's not right. Aknaid didn't have hair. Why the hell would he go to the barbers? He went to the salon, with his mother, to get his claws did, and his mother's hair done. Yes, that was it... a salon...
    Sonya
    Sonya

Ramen and Beas Daughter

Character Sheet

Post by Sonya Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:52 am

Her words seemed to make time stop or, for a better term, slow it down. Daemon slowly looked up to see her, his eyes wide. He quickly stood up from his chair and embraced her before breaking down into a sob. "Yuna-chan" Daemon whispered as he slowly rubbed the area in between her wings while sniffling a little. He managed to rapidly regain composure just as tears fell down the nature spirit's eyes from his hug.  She immediately returned his tight embrace. "It's good to be home again, Yuna-chan." Daemon continued as he lovingly caressed her cheek. Yuna forced a smile on her tearful face. "I-It's nice to see you again.." she said as she tightly took ahold of his hand. The two lovers stared into each others eyes and leaned closer to each other. As soon as their lips touched once more, the nature fairy's heart seemed to burst. "I-I missed you so much.." she whispered once the two had broken free from their kiss. She pressed her forehead against his chest. "I'm so sorry I had to... leave... I-I just couldn't say g-goodbye.." she sniffed, trying to dry her tears. She opened her mouth to further explain things when a voice called out to them pulling them back into reality. "Hey Yuna!" A familiar voice called out them her. "Why don't you two get a room." Yuna's eyes widened and turned to direction of the voice. As she had expected, it was Mizuko. "M-Mizuko..!" the fairy grinned as she took Daemon's hand and dragged him to Mizuko's table. "Welcome back..!" She then realized his earlier comment and blushed a deep red. She saw her grandfather sitting across from Mizuko as well. "Grandfather~" she greeted him. Yuna turned back to look at her friend and... boyfriend? It was good to see then again and it made her then wonder, were the others still alive?
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:28 am

Daemon was still taken by surprise by Yuna-chan's incredible strength as the tiny angel dragged him over to Mizubro and her grandfather. Daemon blushed at Mizuko's comment and gently tightened his grip on Yuna's hand slightly with a gentle smile. He leaned in and nuzzled against Yuna's cheek with a smirk as he whispered softly into her ear. "I missed you too Yuna-chan and I forgive you " He kissed her cheek while blushing. After Daemon pulled back to his original position he turn to his right to see Mizubro smirking at him .Hey mizu-bro whats up... Did you get taller ? " With a evil grin Daemon snickered at the atlantian even thoigh Daemon knew he was roughly only a few years younger then Mizuko but he still found it funny that Mizuko looked younger then Daemon. Daemon turned to the bartender with a smirk. "Can I get some sushi and green tea ?" He asked calmly as he sat down next to the left of Mizubro while having Yuna-chan sit to his right.
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Post by Mizuko Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:57 pm

"Afraid not. My father failed to mention that to me. But I'm sure you and I both know... Kaseki is... Special." Mizuko laughed at the comment. "Yah he's special alright." Mizuko smirked as Daemon and Yuna came to sit down next to them. Mizuko turned around in his seat so he was facing the bar. "Hey mizu-bro what's up... Did you get taller?" Said Daemon "Very funny you smart ass." Mizuko said with a smile on his face. "Being out at sea for the past 3 years its nice to see a friendly face for once. You be surprised at how many different kinds of aquatic life will kill on site." The bartender showed up shortly after handing Daemon his tea and sushi. "So what have you guys been up to for the past 3 years? Haven't been able to keep up with what's been going on at all." Mizuko continued to say. "Considering how fast Yuna got a hold of me the moment I arrived back in town, you've probably been busy."
    Andr01d
    Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Andr01d Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:03 pm

"Good to see you, Yuna." Aknaid replied. These people were heroes amonst heroes. They liberated Fiore and freed them from the grasp of the Magic Council. But times were different. Fiore was united now, there was no denying that success. However Urban City sat divided, between Aknaid and his rival, Nameless. They had been fighting since they set foot in Pandora. This was just the beginning. The wars and battles between the other kingdoms would arise just as The Agency battled the Legion of Neutrals. This world was changing into something.

And Aknaid didn't know for better or for worse.
    Sonya
    Sonya

Ramen and Beas Daughter

Character Sheet

Post by Sonya Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:08 pm

Daemon gave her hand a tight squeeze before leaning in and nuzzling against her cheek. "I missed you too, Yuna-chan. And I forgive you " He then kissed her burning cheeks. They sat down when, almost immediately, Daemon and Mizuko started to bicker about. With a happy smile, she watched the two speak as if the years apart were only but days. Yuna was glad some things never changed despite the years. "So what have you guys been up to for the past 3 years? Haven't been able to keep up with what's been going on at all." Mizuko started to say after a while. "Considering how fast Yuna got a hold of me the moment I arrived back in town, you've probably been busy." Yuna laid back against her chair. "I control Fiore now. Everything that happens in Fiore and almost everything the League of Neutrals does, I know." She started to explain. "After the Magic Council fell, we managed to gain control and the upper hand..." She thought back to the Great War and shuddered. It had been a terrible battle that felt as if it had lasted over milleniums. It was an event she did not like to dwell upon for she had lost many people she knew. Cities had fallen and people had died, a large scale Rose Garden to be exact. She had conserved all that remained of the beautiful kingdom. It was what she protected now. "So..." She looked at Aknaid then at the group before continuing. "How how have you all been..?"
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:18 am

Daemon smiled when he heard how Foire was now under Yuna-chan's control. He slowly raised his glass and purposed a toast for Yuna's benevolent rule and that this Legion of neutrals her grandfather was talking about maintain the peace through out the world. Daemon took a sip of his tea before setting it down at Mizu-bro's and Yuna-chan's questions. With a small smirk Daemon looked at Yuna-chan first. I have been fine Yuna-chan. He then turned to Mizu-bro and smirked I've been spending these last few years training on the road. Hahaha for the first month on year 1 I was suck in a jail for supposedly stealing food from a local vender. I could have broken out at anytime but I felt as if it would just get me into more trouble so I just stayed put and meditated in between  meals and sleep. When I got out the villagers said I had three mins to run for my life. I remember laughing as one of them had a torch and pitchfork...  As Daemon laughed at the memory he calmly took a piece of eel sushi and chewed on it slowly savoring the flavor then asked the bartender for some soy sauce . Daemon was happy that he was with both Mizuko and Yuna-hime again the time he spent on his own were rather painful for the older mage. Unbeknownst to our Lycan friend the second he took a bite of the eel sushi a tail and a set of wolf like ears popped out of his form with the tail wagging back and forth happily, Over the past few years Daemon used this form to appear as more of a hybrid to blend into specific villages that wouldn't allow "regular" humans in Yet he still didn't have control on when his tail and ears appeared .

Last edited by Daemon Spade on Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Post by Mizuko Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:12 pm

Mizuko listened to both Yuna's and Daemons story of what they have been doing for the past 3 years. Yuna has been busy running Fiore and Daemon spend his time training on the road. "What I've been doing hasn't been anything special, just swimming around the ocean floor looking for home. Came up empty handed again. Not only that but I lost my sword when a Leviathan showed up out of nowhere. Left me with a nice scar on my side here." Mizuko said as he removed his coat and showed a pretty big scar on his left side spreading out from his armpit to is waist. "I honestly thought I was going to die, but I managed to get in a few good hits and my sword got lodged in its gills and swam away. Spent the next month hiding in some underwater caves trying to heal my wound then I searched for that leviathan in order to get my sword back but couldn't find the bastered." Mizuko finished saying slamming his fist into the counter. "Don't think I'll ever find a sword to replace the beauty that one was." He leaned back in his chair depressed. "That's two counts I owe that sword my life now."
    Andr01d
    Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Andr01d Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:16 pm

"Go to Konohagakure." Aknaid spoke. He listened to the conversation, even though he contributed near to nothing. "You'll find the greatest weapons there."

Akanid never traveled to that kingdom, nor did he have plans to. He had no people he knew, only allies. They were faceless names, voiceless faces. They were just another group he protected, Another realm in his world. This world was full of places like that. His top priority was ending the Agency. They have lived long past their expiration date.
    Sonya
    Sonya

Ramen and Beas Daughter

Character Sheet

Post by Sonya Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:29 pm

Yuna listened to what they both had to say. Their lives had surely been an adventurous one throughout these three years in more ways than one. Same as hers had been. She had lost Rhodes in the war, but gained much more inner stength and power. She had had aged yet, at the same time, she hadn't. She was ageless. She had given that up, becoming the Demon of Youth and following the legancy of the 'Demons.' "It's good to see you both back in Fiore." Yuna said finally with a warm smile. These were her friends and, as her mother would often say, comrades. "There isn't much left, but it's still a nice place." Yuna turned to her grandfather, Aknaid. "Do you have more news about the Agency?" She asked him. As long as they were all here, they might as well get to business discussing it.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:26 pm

Daemon turned his head to Sonya's grandfather this Aknaid person. He had heard of this Agency through his network of informants but he always figured they were simply a small time band of scum who talked big about how they would one day take over the world. Daemon set his tea down and took hold of Sonya's hand. I'm just happy to be back home. He said with a smile as he gently squeezed her hand. Daemon was going to protect his home like he had done in the past.
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Post by Mizuko Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:41 pm

"Go to Konohagakure. You'll find the greatest weapons there." Aknaid suddenly spoke. "Konohagakure you say? Alright I guess its a start. I'll head out tomorrow then." Mizuko replied. He couldn't help but have his mind drift off to the old days. How he spend day's on end practicing his sword skills with the help of Daemon. How he use to bust down Sonya's door on a daily basis to shout about meaningless ordeals. It wasn't a perfect friendship they each shared but it was the closest thing to a family Mizuko had sense coming to De Fiore. "It's good to see you both back in Fiore." Sonya started to say. "There isn't much left, but it's still a nice place." She turned to Aknaid then "Do you have more news about the Agency?" Mizuko turned towards Sonya with a confused look on his face. "Agency? What's that?"
    Andr01d
    Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Andr01d Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:02 am

He got up from his seat, taking his drink with him. Yuna could tell them more about it than he would decide to. And besides, they would listen to her. "The Agency and the Legion of Neutrals have been fighting over Urban City since the day it was created. With more cities, more kingdoms and more people. Our battle continues."

He did not look at any of them. He simply made his way for the door. "Welcome to the Legion." he said, finishing his drink and leaving it on an empty table as he passed by.

He had a city to protect.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content