Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

A New Owner

Mizuko
    Mizuko

The Water Within A New Owner Empty

Lineage : Blood Brothers Pact
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 29
    Experience : 1465

A New Owner Empty A New Owner

Post by Mizuko Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:52 pm

After traveling for about 2 days Mizuko came across the Ninja Town Yamigakure. Mizuko had lost his legendary sword Masamune out at sea during his long journey trying to find his home and was in the market for a new one. He had heard that the Ninja Town was famous for powerful weapons and ninja skills. To Mizuko this sounded like the perfect place to find a new sword. He spend the better part of an hour checking out every sword shop in town but couldn't find a worthy sword to replace his old one. In truth he was sad he was in this situation in the first place. He owed Masamune his life for saving him from the black market in De Fiore 7 years ago. He lost it to a leviathan that attacked him while he was out at sea. He barely escaped with this life, it was as if the sword sacrificed itself for him once again.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! A New Owner Empty
    Kuraikage

Lineage : Weather Master
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

A New Owner Empty Re: A New Owner

Post by Shini Chikai Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:08 pm

A New Owner Konoha10

Shini walked along the city streets, looking at every face that past hers. It was true, she did know everyone in her village. So when a walking sea creature was strolling in her village, she would notice. "Ah, I think I know who he is." She said to herself. She remembered the package Kaseki sent her, about the bios of everyone that the Legion of Neutral contained. She replied with something of the same, for every resident in her village to him. "It's Mouse... wait no.. Mouse is a bunny... Mizuno? Yeah, I think that's it." she pondered. She thought he would be that very being. And if Kaseki told the truth, he might be just what she needed.

"Mizuno~!" Shini cried out as he approached him, "You were a part of Nox Animus right? Well I'm Shini, I'm Kaseki's.. um.. friend I guess you can say." Shini thought about the word. She wouldn't dare say it. But, she still had to explain herself. "... teammate. He was my teammate from years ago. You are Mizuno right?"
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Post by Mizuko Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:45 pm

(OOC: I accidentally edited this post thinking it was a different one and lost what i posted for this one T_T)

Last edited by Mizuko on Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:00 pm

"Kaseki still coming up with crazy plans? I remember he pushed me off of our old airship to get to this village to do some... Liberating. Still owe him a punch to the face for that." Shini laughed at the small fishy. She knew as well as anyone in Pandora. "You're in Pandora. This world is older than time, and the gods combined. This world was given to Kaseki by his father. Those three years... well it was a million for Kaseki." She smiled. It brought joy to her to know that Team Six was back together. This was their world for the taking... but they kinda made it, and didn't need to take it since they already had it. "A million years worth of training." she said.

But she couldn't get the thought off her mind. This kingdom, this new world... Where were the tailed beasts, and where were the swords?
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Post by Mizuko Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:18 pm

Shini laughed at Mizuko's comment. He thought she was laughing cause of how he wanted to punch him but it turned out to be for a different reason. "You're in Pandora. This world is older than time, and the gods combined. This world was given to Kaseki by his father. Those three years... Well it was a million for Kaseki. A million years worth of training." Mizuko's jaw dropped. A million!?!? Mizuko couldn't comprehend how that was even possible. "A lot has changed sense I've been gone... Anyway back on track did you need something? I'm a bit busy at the moment." Said Mizuko, he was surprised at the realization of what had happened in the past 3 years but he needed to stay on track. He needed a sword.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:25 pm

"Since Kaseki left this world, the Realm of Shinobi as he called it, it was over a decade. In that decade I was trained to find and assassinate him... And when I found him, it turned out he grew up in another world, your world, 100 years." Shini spoke, almost as if she was daydreaming about it. She blinked a few times before shaking her head a few times. "Right... Task." She had tons of things to worry about, but then, if Kaseki was true... this creature was a swordfighter. "Seven Swords." She said, "Seven of the strongest swords. I need them found and recovered. Can you help me?"

Shini, herself, wouldn't mind having one. She knew the one Kaseki tried to get his hands on, so many times. Maybe she could do him honor by wielding that sword as he pleased. At least, until he claimed it, if he claimed it.

But the swordsmen... where were they?
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Post by Mizuko Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:44 am

Shini seemed to continue talking about Kaseki for a few more seconds before finally snapping out of the rant she was in. "Right... Task... Seven swords." she started to say. Mizuko was instantly interested the moment she said seven swords. If the task its about swords Mizuko might be able to acquire a new one by helping out. "Seven of the strongest swords. I need them found and recovered. Can you help me?" Wait... Did she say strongest!?!? Mizuko had to help her out on this one. If Mizuko could get his hands on one of these Seven swords it would be one hell of a leap from these antiques the villagers are trying to sell. Mizuko managed to work of a friendly smile and said "Sure I could help, on one condition." He said raising a finger into the air. "Would it be possible if I could hold onto one of these swords? If you catch my drift?"
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:21 am

She had no idea who the swordsmen were, if there were any, anymore. She couldn't let herself be in the unknown, she had to keep tabs on these antiques. Should they get into the wrong hands, she would be in trouble. She could deal with the tailed beasts, provided she had Kaseki's support. The swords however, she only needed to maintain at least two, four if possible. "Sure I could help, on one condition." Mizuko had said. She thought about everything he could ask for. Water, food... or better yet, a sword. He rose a finger into the air, listing off one condition. "Would it be possible if I could hold onto one of these swords? She was right. Being a fish, he could want any of the swords... but tradition was tradition. "If you catch my drift?" Shini giggled at the end of his one condition, "Kaseki was right!" she smiled, "You do make funny water puns!" She was planning to give him a sword, but she had another condition. "Sure you can have one. But on the condition that I get Kubikiribōchō. It's arguably the largest of the seven, and I have some... ties to it. Help me get that sword, and I'll help you get yours. Deal?"

Shini could feel something odd stir in her heart. Surely both swords were traveling together, as they were the most versatile of the seven. Both? Why it had to be Samehada, the Shark Skin... the sword of the fish.

And she was most definitely with a fish.
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Post by Mizuko Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:07 pm

"Kaseki was right!" she smiled, "You do make funny water puns!" Mizuko laughed along with her. "Sure you can have one. But on the condition that I get Kubikiribōchō. It's arguably the largest of the seven, and I have some... Ties to it. Help me get that sword, and I'll help you get yours. Deal?" If it meant getting a new sword that was worth of replacing Masamune, this condition didn't seem so bad. "Alright fine, it's a deal." Mizuko held his hand out to seal the deal with a handshake. "Alright now that the negotiations are done, where should we start looking?" Mizuko couldn't wait to see these weapons in action although he should be careful what he wishes for. He just might get it.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:21 pm

"The South Wall!" cried a voice. He yelled across the village. Followed by his call, a loud crashing sound was heard. "Protect the Kuraikage!" cried another.

Shini turned around, to face the noise. The voices, Shukazu and Masaku. They were brothers she met during her Chunin exam with Kaseki. They were masked brothers, and just a few cuts below Anbu. She looked at he guest and told him a single objective. "We kill. You get Samehada." She dashed off immediately, running off into the crowds. She could have teleported, so so much as dashed up the buildings. But she was conserving her energy. She had something to tend to. She had missing ninja to kill.

Shini inherited the title from her former team leader. He passed on the name, as well as the dream. The dream of a perfect world... One that Obito once shared. The difference? Kaseki was much closer to success.
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Post by Mizuko Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:41 pm

As soon as Mizuko was done asked where to begin that's when cry's for help and loud crashing sounds could be heard coming from the south. "The South Wall!" One voice cried out. "Protect the Kuraikage!" Another yelled. "Protect the what?" Mizuko said under his breath. This village had some strange titles but there was no time to think about it, someone was in need of an ass kicking.  "We kill. You get Samehada." Shini said as she dashed off towards the south wall. "Wait what?" After taking a second to think about it she probably meant one of the seven swords. Either way Mizuko lagged behind Shini. As they reached the south wall Shini didn't stop and started to run up the wall as if gravity meant nothing to her. "Ok that is cool." But Mizuko had to think of a way up to the top of the wall. He looked around and saw there was a nearby building that could help him get up top. He climbed the outside of the building and jumped over to the top of the wall where he met up with Shini. Mizuko cracked his Knuckles "I've been waiting for some action for far to long."
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:09 pm

A New Owner Untitled-56

And so they stood. As so the others stood. Shini faced the two swordsmen, an assassin... and a frog. "And Kuraikage... I really didn't expect to kill a frog to save my village..." Shini said disapointedly. "I'M NOT A FROG!" said the amphibian as he charged forward. His sword a massive living creature. He looked at Shini, but spotted the smaller of the two. "BUT YOU'RE JUST A FISH." He swung the sword downward at Mizuko from above. The sword blocking out light, casting a huge shadow of Mizuko. "Don't let it hit you!" Shini cried out, "It'll suck your energy!!"

While this unfolded, the second man stood there with a smirk on his face.

He was waiting them out. And that sword was held in his hand... and Shini wanted it.
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Post by Mizuko Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:28 pm

Mizuko and Shini looked down to see there enemies one was a human with a large buster sword and a frog with a sword coated in what looked like scaly spikes "And Kuraikage... I really didn't expect to kill a frog to save my village..." Said Shini but it looks like the frog was offended by the comment. "I'M NOT A FROG!" said the amphibian as he charged forward. His sword a massive living creature. He looked at Shini, but spotted the smaller of the two. "BUT YOU'RE JUST A FISH." Mizuko looked up at the frog as the it started to swing its sword at him. Mizuko smiled. "Bring it on!" He yelled starting to channel his magic energy for a defensive spell. "Don't let it hit you!" Shini suddenly screamed. Caught off guard Mizuko side stepped the attack instead. The force of the attack crushed that section of the wall. "Hey what am I not getting here?" Mizuko asked. "It'll suck your energy!!" She answered. "Oh that's just perfect." It kinda reminded him of his old sword Masamune. Mizuko looked at the damage that one swing of the sword caused and was instantly impressed. "That's a nice sword you got there froggy! Think I'll take it out from under your cold dead hands!" He finished saying while getting into one of his fighting poses. Mizuko cupped his hands together and held it to his side, charging magical energy. "Ocean... CYCLONE!" He yelled shooting his hands forward towards the frog a cyclone of water shot out from his hands at a rapid speed.

100% hp
    95% mp

spell used:

Last edited by Mizuko on Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:39 pm

Shini faced her ally, and watched the destruction unfold. While this happened, the other swordsman ran up to her from behind. "Die!!" he yelled, swinging the blade at Shini. She smiled, "Yami Shadow Method!" Her hands folded in front of her, and her body gone in a flash of smoke. She appeared directly behind the man. "Kaseki Method, Grip of Fate!" She wrapped her arm around the man's neck, with her free hand jammed into his ear. She squeezed with all of her might as she dug herself into the man's skull with her fingers. "IF YOU COME HERE TO KILL MY PEOPLE. THEN I WILL STAY HERE TO KILL YOU."

Her creed was nonetheless. She would protect what she believed in. She believed in a world of peace. And these two men were disrupting that.

_______
    HP: 100%
    MP: 97%

Jutsu Used:
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Post by Mizuko Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:48 pm

The giant amphibian easily dodge the attack by jumping up into the air once again and tried to do another downward slash at Mizuko. Once again Mizuko side stepped the attack and it took another chunk out of the wall. "Need to get this guy away from the wall otherwise he's going to bring it down around us." He said looking around to find a more suitable place to fight. The forest surrounding the village seemed to be the only place. One again the frog jumped into the air and tried to slash down at him but this time Mizuko jumped down the wall and into the forest below. "I have to admit your the spitting image of a big dumb tough guy." The frog took offense to that. "HEY TAKE THAT BACK OR I'LL!" Mizuko waved his hands in the air like he is sorry. "Ok OK! Your not tough!" said Mizuko. "That's better." It said being to stupid to realize what Mizuko actually said. After a couple of seconds one of the ninjas on the wall over heard the conversation "Um didn't you just say?" But Mizuko interrupted him saying "Yah give him a minute." After about ten seconds it finally it the frog. "HEY! THAT'S IT!" He charges full speed at Mizuko and slammed his sword into the ground next to Mizuko and created a huge dust cloud.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:29 pm

Shini dug her fingers deep into the ear of the man, puncturing the eardrum and ramming her nail into his skull. With her right arm she retained a hold of his head, choking him out. Shini didn't so much mind the blood, just the ear splitting screams that followed. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAARRRHH!" He yelled. Shini twisted her palm to futher drive herself deep into his skull. It was a technique she learned from the Demon of Life himself. She was taught to only preform that action in an open area. Why? So the screams would be heard for miles, and would be released into the air. There was no better setting than that of a roof.

She looked up to find the fish fighting the frog. It was something short of a bad joke. One that she didn't think would end as funny. She removed her finger from the man's head, and grabbed the sword that fell from his hands. "You harm my friends.... I harm you." She said, wielding the blade with a vicious look in her eyes.
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Post by Mizuko Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:50 pm

Once the cloud of dust cleared Mizuko was in mid clash with the Frog and his might sword Samehada. Mizuko's hands were surrounded in water in order to handle it without taking any damage but something was wrong. Mizuko kicked back the blade and jumped back and when he looked down to his hands the water that was produced was gone and he felt tired. "So the thing doesn't have to touch me to drain my energy and it can absorb spells too. This wont be easy as long as he's holding that sword." He thought to himself. The frog looked confident, to confident. "I have to ask, how did such a mighty sword end up in the hands of an idiot like you?" Mizuko teased. The frog's confident look quickly turned to anger once again. "This will teach you! Suiton, Bakusui Shouha!" The frog began to spit out an a great volume of water from its mouth so much so it creates a powerful waive that projected the frog up on top of a powerful wave. It held its sword up ready for his attack. "Lets see how you handle this smart ass!" He said riding the wave towards Mizuko. "Bring it." Mizuko stood his ground, the waving coming in fast. It engulfs Mizuko and continues to flood the area in water.

Spells used:

hp - 100%
    mp - 80%

Last edited by Mizuko on Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:56 pm

Shini sprinted towards Mizuko. She had seen this jutsu only once n her life. It was from a man who seemed to have Eartl Jutsu... but it was Kaseki. "Dig a hole!" she yelled.

She remembered the forest the death, and the cafeful plans Kaseki had. Kaseki Dome, it was a technique that took the earth around the user to create a massive dome shield to protect the caster. The next jutsu, Kaseki Break casued the shield to burst and explode, creating a small crater under the feet of the ninja. Next, Kaseki used his largest Water Release jutsu. Then he hopped into the hole. He forced Kusatta and Shini to join into the crowded space. The force of the water skimmed the top of the hole, keeping them completely dry.

It was physics.

And Kaseki understood it all at 7 years of age.
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Post by Mizuko Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:45 am

The area quickly filled up with water, its massive waves pushing everything out of its way. Mizuko was currently being washed away in the waves massive force. By the time the waves all settled Mizuko was floating in the middle of what is now a massive lake flooding the forest. Mizuko slowly opened his eyes, his vision a little blurry. "That last attack did more damage that I thought. Doesn't matter now. The balls in my court now." He thought to himself starting to smile.

Mizuko looked around for his enemy but he was nowhere in sight. "Where is he?" Suddenly a rush of pressure passed by in a blink of an eye and when it was said and done, Mizuko's arm was now bleeding and he felt as if a bit of his strength had just left him. "Damn, did he just cut me?" There was no time to think, he quickly came again and again at such a fast speed dodging was impossible. Finally he stopped "Having a hard time keeping up? I'm five times faster in the water! Your at your limit! It wont be long now!" He started laughing. Mizuko floated there with a grim look on his face but then started to smile. "At my limit you say?" The frog stopped laughing. "Your not the only aquatic creature here. You think just cause we're underwater you would gain an advantage against me?" Mizuko started to laugh himself into hysteria. "FOOL! I'M AN OCEAN DEMON SLAYER!!! AND A PROUD WARRIOR OF THE ATLANTIAN RACE!!!! MY POWER IS UNRIVALED IN THE WATER!!!!!!" Mizuko began to inhale the water and his body began to glow aqua blue as he did so. As all of this was going on there was a calm yet disturbing presence coming from Mizuko. It was an uneasy feeling like all hell was going to brake loose any second now. The frog could only watch and tremble at what was about to come.

hp 50%
    mp 30%

Last edited by Mizuko on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:10 am

The blood of the man's eye dripped down her fingers as she held the sword. She was blood thirsty and hellbent for revenge. She sat in the hole, watching the waters rise and fall. She could end the battle if she had the chance... but as it stood, this was his time to shine.

She wasn't helpless, she just wasn't going to get into his way. If he was the fish that Kaseki spoke of, then Shini could wait. He could destroy that frog with the mere wiggle of his finger. She would watch... and maybe, she could get some knowledge on water release.
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Post by Mizuko Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:17 pm

The frog continued to watch Mizuko as he kept on inhaling the water around him and as he did so his stomach began to expand. "What are you doing? Where is this power coming from!?" He yelled. Once Mizuko was done his stomach began to shrink back to normal. "Just having a little snack. As an Ocean Demon Slayer I am able to eat my element to gain power. You can already see it can you?" Mizuko's body was glowed with a bright aqua blue aura. "This little ability is called Demonforce. It doubles my physical capabilities and gives me an endless mana source for a short time." Mizuko's power began to expand outwards causing a shockwave to spread throughout the water. "I was hoping to save this ability for someone else and to be honest I don't really need it to beat you but... A LOOSER LIKE YOU IS UNDESERVING OF SUCH A GREAT SWORD! YOU DISHONOR IT WITH YOUR VERY PRESENCE AND THAT IS UNFORGIVABLE!!!" The pressure Mizuko's shockwaves were creating began to amplify greatly. "I'LL SHOW YOU WHO THE LOOSER IS YOU BRAT!" The frog charged at full speed but when he cut Mizuko this time the blade passed right through him as if he wasn't there. "What?!?!" The frog yelled. "Your attacks can't deal any damage to me now. My body is now made entirely out of water. Although I did feel my power getting sapped away, but as long as I'm in this form it will quickly come back just as fast." Now it was Mizuko's turn to go on the offensive. He disappeared from the frogs sight and reappeared behind him in an instant to deliver a powerful kick to the frogs back. The kick sent him flying downward towards the ground but Mizuko quickly cut him off "Claw of the Ocean Demon!" He yelled delivering another powerful blow to the frogs face. The force of the attack sent the frog flying straight for the sky with such force he flew out of the water about a good 10 meters before starting to fall back down. During this moment the frog dropped Sharkskin to weakened to hand on to it any longer. "Now you die!" Mizuko yelled jumping out of the water inhaling deeply. "Ocean Demon Screech!!!!" He yelled exhaling the stored up energy in his lungs releasing a powerful jet stream towards the frog. The force of the blast sent the frog flying into the distance and the lake began to evaporate. Once the lake was gone Mizuko would be found standing by where Sharkskin had landed. "So was that impressive enough for you?" He said reaching his hand out to grab the hilt of the sword. Strangely enough the blade didn't reject Mizuko. "Alright then lets be partners."

hp: 60%
    mp: Infinite (Demonforce starts) 10% (Demonforce ends)

Spells used

Undertow:

Claw of the Ocean Demon:

Ocean Demon Screech:
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:16 am

She got up, watching the fight unfold. She was amazed to find this new and formidable power. He was truly the great fishboy Kaseki had talked so highly of.

Samehada seemed to take a liking to him, and so, she figured it would be wise to keep it with him. Perhaps she didn't need to keep all the power within "Ninja Town" but rather to those that would be responsible. "It likes you!" She yelled at him. She took a few steps back to the edge of the rooftop. "Keep it! It's the best we have to offer!"

She took a leap off the building only to land below. Her own blade was held in her hands. Kaseki's favored sword. "I'll keep this one safe..." she said to herself.

And he vanished into the shadows of her city.

She was the Kuraikage after all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:45 pm