Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

The Heroes of Elderwood

Ravage Bones
    Ravage Bones
    Bardock VIP

I Need A Medic! Gravestone The Heroes of Elderwood Empty

Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Position : None
    Origin : Forgotten Isles
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 75
    Experience : 105230

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ravage Bones
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Primary Magic: Yomi Yomi No Mi

The Heroes of Elderwood Empty The Heroes of Elderwood

Post by Ravage Bones Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:23 am

[Chapters]
    Chapter 1
    Chapter 2
    Chapter 3
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 5

Last edited by Ravage Bones on Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ravage Bones
    Ravage Bones
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ravage Bones
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Primary Magic: Yomi Yomi No Mi

The Heroes of Elderwood Empty Re: The Heroes of Elderwood

Post by Ravage Bones Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:48 am

". . . Aye, you don't need a map for 'n adventure. Sometimes all you ne'd to go 'n is a good story."

"The Captain's words strangely stuck with me. I never really knew what he meant until I saw the world for myself. We didn't need to know where we were going, we just needed to experience it together."

A mask, broken worn on the face of an injured pirate. Could they still be called that, weeks after abandoning their crew? No, abandon is a harsh word. They simply went on a different path. Rather than sail the seas in search of treasures of all kinds, they were now chasing the dream of being a renown hero, a dragon slayer. Their hair long, messy, only to look up from where they lay to the rest of their group. Navarro was starting to have second thoughts about this whole plan. Any sense of relief was purely by chance encounters they had along the way. Were they really ready to kill a dragon? Was it worth the risk?

The small girl tended to the wounds of the others as Navarro propped themselves against a rock.

". . . Heh, you should be honored to be in the presence of heroes like us." He spoke, cocky, and as annoying as he ever was. Wallace had always gotten on Navarro's nerves without much effort. With a face begging to be punched, it was better for them to just stay out of things when it came to.

"Oh really? Last I checked you guys just got your asses handed to you by a dragon." Miuu, she was nice for the most part, even with her attitude. She meant well, and Elioria having met her early on helped far more than they would imagine. "Besides, how does a group like you even come together?"

"We were hired by a beautiful princess to save her brother."

"What does that have to do with the drag- . . forget it, it doesn't matter. I have to help Elioria."

Her stepping away to help another was just enough time for Navarro to make their way over. Before they could say anything Vera leaned over with a punch to his side.

"Hey, you should be grateful, you fuck."

"Arg! I am! Totally!"

". .  .Didn't you guys meet with Wally being a total douchebag?" Navarro asked, curious to how it started for them.

"Oh yeah, totally. This pretentious fuck was hitting on Ana while I was trying to find more info on the Night Swordsman."

"What do you mean he didn't actually kill anyone?"

"What I mean, is we ain't actually seen him kill anyone. People died around him, yeh. But it's not like he did it. He never ordered som'one els' to do it either."

Her fist slammed into the table, she was ready to yell, but not here. Not now. She had few weapons on her, Ana and herself having taken a liking to the city for a while. Her own armor left behind, in trade for a tank top and loose pants. Still something to fight in, but far more comfortable. The small bag at her side to carry the essentials and a short sword. She took a breath. "Well, thank you. It means a lot that you shared your stories with me."

"Aye. As fucked up as it all was. I can't help but think, even if morbid, he was the reason we're still breathing."

With a heavy exhale, Vera turns around, to see a man sitting a little too close to Ana. Her face visibly annoyed, but tied into the conversation for the sake of being nice. It was her moment to break it up, get rid of this twat. She stormed over, grabbing the man by the collar of his shirt and pulling him backwards, throwing him to the ground.

"Oi you fuck, don't you know when a lady's had enough yeh?"
    Ravage Bones
    Ravage Bones
    Bardock VIP