Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Afternoon Walk

Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! Afternoon Walk Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Class : C
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Afternoon Walk Empty Afternoon Walk

Post by Fetus Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:15 pm

He stumbled in the streets, dragging his armor along with him. Fiore was the world he was born into. He remembered it as any other, it was a realm worth defending. However, in his long years, or rather, to him it was long years, he has come to learn to love the hatred that the world had to offer. He was able to turn hatred into love, and love into hate. The one thing he also learned to change, was Kaseki, into... well Kaseki. "Such tall importunate beings. They get in my way and block the great sun from my view... wait..." Fetus looked at the bright light. He wasn't on Earth, or any planet. He was in the Plane of Oblivion, so what was the light? "Now that is highly intriguing. Perhaps later this evening I shall contact the very Demon of Life himself to find an answer to my question. I just can't fathom the energy put into such an object. I wonder about the composure of the star, if I could call it that." Fetus danced past the long legs and large fett of the people in the street. They either didn't notice him, or didn't care. If they could hear what he was saying, or what was on his mind, they might have said something. But all the humans heard, was..

"Bark bark."