Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Slayer Registration

Sonya
    Sonya

Terraforming I Need A Medic! Slayer Registration - Page 2 Empty
    Ramen and Beas Daughter

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 117051

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yuna Seikatsu
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Earth Demon Slayer

Slayer Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: Slayer Registration

Post by Sonya Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:19 am

Sonya wrote:
    Red wrote:Username: Red
    Position: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Why do you think you deserve this magic?: What is a good thieving skills without a good combat skill? And what is a good combat skill without tremendous strength? Yes, Red will need such prowess, provided that he become involved in situations in which he gets into a trouble which unfortunately became a bit out of hand.

In conclusion, he needs this magic to electrocute all those bounty hunters, officers, angry pedestrians who dare to stop him from his thieving routine. In fact, he also needs this magic as in to make himself known for a feared thief, robber, bandit and stuffs related, because Lightning is normally rendered as the symbol of destruction and oblivion and well, you know better.

P/S: Is this good enough?

I'll be needing a writing sample before approving this. See the first page of this thread for more details ~

Read and... Approved
    Phantasm
    Phantasm

Shadowstep Slayer Registration - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : Prince Of Personality
    Class : D
    Level : 1
    Experience : 6500

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ayeseru Kitamaru
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer

Post by Phantasm Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:33 am

Username: Phantasm
    Position: Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Why do you think you deserve this magic?: Because it's my signature position. Ayeseru is a conflicted man within; he is unpredictable as he has two personalities roaming within him. The shadow, can be just as conflicted. The shadow can hide someone, and be used as a shield to aid others; he is partially human, so he desires for the safety of others. On the other hand, however, the shadow is unpredictable and deadly; the shadow is technically already there and is able to deliver a quick, devastating strike. The shadow can be brutal, as it is unpredictable, exactly like Ayeseru.

He resembles the unknown shadow; both are an enigma. And for that reason, this position would be most suitable for him.

I understand I need to send a RP sample to one of the admins; I'll send it over to both of them momentarily.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:06 am

Phantasm wrote:Username: Phantasm
    Position: Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Why do you think you deserve this magic?: Because it's my signature position.  Ayeseru is a conflicted man within; he is unpredictable as he has two personalities roaming within him.  The shadow, can be just as conflicted.  The shadow can hide someone, and be used as a shield to aid others; he is partially human, so he desires for the safety of others.  On the other hand, however, the shadow is unpredictable and deadly; the shadow is technically already there and is able to deliver a quick, devastating strike.  The shadow can be brutal, as it is unpredictable, exactly like Ayeseru.

He resembles the unknown shadow; both are an enigma.  And for that reason, this position would be most suitable for him.

I understand I need to send a RP sample to one of the admins; I'll send it over to both of them momentarily.  
    Approved
    Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind My Name's Olaf! Slayer Registration - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Phoenix Fire
    Class : F
    Experience : 90

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Naziel Darkstar
    Primary Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer

Post by Naziel Sat May 09, 2015 10:31 am

Username: Naziel
    Position: Fire Dragon Slayer
    Why do you think you deserve this magic?: Naziel was brought up just as the light guilds fell and the destruction of Fiore occured, so he spent his life living in fear and not seeing any hope! However meeting Ignus and gaining this magic give him hope that he can bring some peace to Pandora and Fiore by setting an example with this magic. :)

RP Smaple has been sent to Sonya also :)
    Sonya
    Sonya

Ramen and Beas Daughter

Character Sheet

Post by Sonya Sun May 10, 2015 6:38 pm

Naziel wrote:Username: Naziel
    Position: Fire Dragon Slayer
    Why do you think you deserve this magic?: Naziel was brought up just as the light guilds fell and the destruction of Fiore occured, so he spent his life living in fear and not seeing any hope! However meeting Ignus and gaining this magic give him hope that he can bring some peace to Pandora and Fiore by setting an example with this magic. :)

RP Smaple has been sent to Sonya also :)

Enjoyed your sample. Approved!~
    Swirly
    Swirly

Runs With The Wind Slayer Registration - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : The Sun
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Experience : 0

Post by Swirly Thu May 28, 2015 1:11 am

Username: This one, Swirly!
    Position: Sky Dragon Slayer
    Why do you think you deserve this magic?: Well, I'm sure the name gives a lot away. For what I personally want to do is role-play as someone who masters the art of the sky and wind. As for my character, it'd only be nice seeing as how she is a wind spirit herself. To add on if that short explanation wasn't enough, I would like to use the healing effects of the Sky Dragon Slayer to aid my comrades, fitting Swirly's personality to the fullest.

As for the 1,000 word role-play sample, Kaseki has it.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Thu May 28, 2015 1:12 am

Vanessa Luu wrote:Username: This one, Swirly!
    Position: Sky Dragon Slayer
    Why do you think you deserve this magic?: Well, I'm sure the name gives a lot away. For what I personally want to do is role-play as someone who masters the art of the sky and wind. As for my character, it'd only be nice seeing as how she is a wind spirit herself. To add on if that short explanation wasn't enough, I would like to use the healing effects of the Sky Dragon Slayer to aid my comrades, fitting Swirly's personality to the fullest.

As for the 1,000 word role-play sample, Kaseki has it.

Most excellent.

Aren't you a special snowflake?
    Swirly
    Swirly

Runs With The Wind Slayer Registration - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : The Sun
    Experience : 0

Post by Swirly Thu May 28, 2015 11:34 am

Dropping my Sky Dragon Slayer! Sorry for the indecisiveness.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Thu May 28, 2015 11:35 am

Swirly wrote:Dropping my Sky Dragon Slayer! Sorry for the indecisiveness.

You are forgiven.
    Andr01d
    Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

How It's Made Terraforming Slayer Registration - Page 2 Empty Slayer Registration - Page 2 Empty
    Son of The Demon of Life || Father of the Demon of Logic

Lineage : Demon of Time
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Experience : 118440

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Aknaid
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Primary Magic: Art of Mummification

Post by Andr01d Fri May 29, 2015 7:08 pm

Updated Lacrima List
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! Slayer Registration - Page 2 Empty Slayer Registration - Page 2 Empty Slayer Registration - Page 2 Empty
    Momma Aki~

Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : B
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5850

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Akira
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Fire Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)

Post by Akira Sun May 31, 2015 4:21 pm

Could I get my Wind Dragon Slayer lacrima transferred to Mei?
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Sun May 31, 2015 4:22 pm

Akira wrote:Could I get my Wind Dragon Slayer lacrima transferred to Mei?

Done.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:13 pm

Username: Ryuhei
    Position: Sky Dragon Slayer(Planning to make Storm Dragon Slayer)
    Why do you think you deserve this magic?:
    Whenever I talk about positions and why I deserve them, I usually don't speak about how their childhood was like, or how they've grown throughout the years or something like that. I tend to like to talk about what's happening in the present. Anyhow, I can pretty much have some words to describe what Ryuuhei's like.

First off, despite his spontaneous nature, the man is actually quite composed in combat. He doesn't just blindly rush in like some fool who's got a death wish. Reminiscent of wind, which is able to keep its calm. However, wind can also rage, and when it does, it is incredibly violent, just as Ryuuhei is when the situation warrants it. Despite his somewhat arrogant nature, Ryuuhei is actually able to keep himself cool, except in certain situations, but even then will he handle the situation with steadfastness and diligence. I myself have always loved Sky Dragon Slayer magic for a while, mainly because of its versatility and its fast change in nature.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:44 am

Ryuhei wrote:Username: Ryuhei
    Whenever I talk about positions and why I deserve them, I usually don't speak about how their childhood was like, or how they've grown throughout the years or something like that. I tend to like to talk about what's happening in the present. Anyhow, I can pretty much have some words to describe what Ryuuhei's like.

First off, despite his spontaneous nature, the man is actually quite composed in combat. He doesn't just blindly rush in like some fool who's got a death wish. Reminiscent of wind, which is able to keep its calm. However, wind can also rage, and when it does, it is incredibly violent, just as Ryuuhei is when the situation warrants it. Despite his somewhat arrogant nature, Ryuuhei is actually able to keep himself cool, except in certain situations, but even then will he handle the situation with steadfastness and diligence. I myself have always loved Sky Dragon Slayer magic for a while, mainly because of its versatility and its fast change in nature.

Where's your RP of learning this magic??
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:34 am

Sorry for forgetting to write it down and send it to you, I should have it done by today.
    Sonya
    Sonya

Ramen and Beas Daughter

Character Sheet

Post by Sonya Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:02 pm

Kaseki wrote:

Where's your RP of learning this magic??

Ryuhei wrote:Sorry for forgetting to write it down and send it to you, I should have it done by today.

Received the sample! Approved ^^
    Alexander Vaan
    Alexander Vaan
    Sakura VIP

LET IT BURN! I'm Important Too! Slayer Registration - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : Voice of God
    Level : 5
    Experience : 105

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Alexander Vaan
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Primary Magic: Flame Demon Slayer

Post by Alexander Vaan Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:34 pm

Username: Alexander Vaan
    Position: Flame Demon Slayer
    Why do you think you deserve this magic?:This is going to be simple. To start of with the magic itself would be of a more natural extension of himself, seeing as he is a Pyro/Flame/Fire Demon. It would be as simple as breathing to him to a certain degree. It would also be somewhat easier for him to learn being a demon himself and somewhat of a scary thought, a Demon with a magic to obliterate demons.
    On a different note, and as to why fire, would have to be the fact that fire is the element most known for raw, unadulterated, destructive power. Yes Lightning hurts but stuns, Ice freeze, Wind heal, Earth root, but Fire, fire just destroys and that is something Alexander wishes for greatly. He seeks for nothing more than to destroy his enemy and those that oppose him. It is his entire being.
    Now to put it shortly and bluntly, Alexander is a man who lived in, breathed, and saw nothing but flame and would do everything in his power to control and grow the flame that is himself.
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! Slayer Registration - Page 2 Empty Slayer Registration - Page 2 Empty
    Without A Body

Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Sacred Shards : 20
    Class : A
    Level : 25
    Experience : 11225

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Elizavetha Killan
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

Post by Nameless Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:36 pm

Alexander Vaan wrote:Username: Alexander Vaan
    Position: Flame Demon Slayer
    Why do you think you deserve this magic?:This is going to be simple. To start of with the magic itself would be of a more natural extension of himself, seeing as he is a Pyro/Flame/Fire Demon. It would be as simple as breathing to him to a certain degree. It would also be somewhat easier for him to learn being a demon himself and somewhat of a scary thought, a Demon with a magic to obliterate demons.
    On a different note, and as to why fire, would have to be the fact that fire is the element most known for raw, unadulterated, destructive power. Yes Lightning hurts but stuns, Ice freeze, Wind heal, Earth root, but Fire, fire just destroys and that is something Alexander wishes for greatly. He seeks for nothing more than to destroy his enemy and those that oppose him. It is his entire being.
    Now to put it shortly and bluntly, Alexander is a man who lived in, breathed, and saw nothing but flame and would do everything in his power to control and grow the flame that is himself.
    Lore, makes sense... sure..

Where the hell is your RP sample? Go post it.
    Alexander Vaan
    Alexander Vaan
    Sakura VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Alexander Vaan Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:46 pm

RP Sample for Flame Demon Slayer:
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! Slayer Registration - Page 2 Empty Slayer Registration - Page 2 Empty
    Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:19 am

Alexander Vaan wrote:
    RP Sample for Flame Demon Slayer:

Spam section doesn't count.

Yes I'm going to nitpick this.

Post in history or somewhere IC.
    Alexander Vaan
    Alexander Vaan
    Sakura VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Alexander Vaan Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:31 am

RPSample:
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:35 am

Alexander Vaan wrote:
    RPSample:
    I'm overall disappointed in this post, but for a Demon to be a Demon Slayer, there's not much to do.

Approved. You better step your game up.

Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind Slayer Registration - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Queen of Saiyans
    Sacred Shards : 41
    Level : 69
    Experience : 61200

Post by Mei Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:36 pm

Username: Mei
    Position: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Why do you think you deserve this magic?: Well, Ice is totally awesome and cool just like me. Lol. No. Jk.

Seriously, I find that it isn't exactly a very compatible match with Mei's personality. Mei's personality may be warm, however when Mei does use her magic it matches fairly well. If there are times where Mei has to use her magic, she does it rather carelessly making her seem like a rather cold child, when in reality she simply doesn't understand the value of life. Having the Ice Dragon Slayer position can also help improve her character and help with development.

(Trying my best here! Not good with explanations lol)
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:55 pm

Mei wrote: Username: Mei
    Position: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Why do you think you deserve this magic?: Well, Ice is totally awesome and cool just like me. Lol. No. Jk.

Seriously, I find that it isn't exactly a very compatible match with Mei's personality. Mei's personality may be warm, however when Mei does use her magic it matches fairly well. If there are times where Mei has to use her magic, she does it rather carelessly making her seem like a rather cold child, when in reality she simply doesn't understand the value of life.  Having the Ice Dragon Slayer position can also help improve her character and help with development.

(Trying my best here! Not good with explanations lol)
    Where is your sample of obtaining this magic?
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind Slayer Registration - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Queen of Saiyans
    Sacred Shards : 41
    Level : 69
    Experience : 61200

Post by Mei Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:00 pm

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/t2398-story-of-mei <- Right there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:06 pm