Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Jinchūriki Postions

Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Jinchūriki Postions Empty Jinchūriki Postions

Post by Kaseki Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:24 pm

Jinchūriki Postions Coolte13
    You must have Ninja Town or Kingdom of Kai as your origin to apply for these special positions. Upon approval, you may be asked to provide a 1000 word sample on how you became a jinchūriki. This is to be posted in Character History. All Jinchūriki have 150% base Chakra/MP level. If they complete their Jinchūriki training, their base Chakra/MP is then 200% and they will be allowed to enter a partial "Beast State". If then complete advanced training with their tailed-beast, they will be allowed 300% base MP, and the ability to enter a full "Beast State." Training will vary from participant to participant, as each Tailed beast is dramatically different to deal with. Those that have completed the first stage will have a colored name. Those that complete the training will glow.
    (You can obtain these positions via special circumstances IN Ninja Town)
    [If Ninja Town is not your origin, you must be Krillin VIP or above to apply]
    {Click the names of the Tailed Beasts to find out more info}

One Tail (Sand/Wind Release) Shukaku: Available
    Two Tails (Fire Release) Matatabi: Akira
    Three Tails (Water Release) Isobu: Available
    Four Tails (Lava Release) Son Goku:  Available
    Five Tails (Acid/Boil Release) Kokuo: Available
    Six Tails (Water Release) Saiken: Available
    Seven Tails (Bug) Chomei: Available
    Eight Tails (Ink) Gyuki: Available
    Nine Tails (Fire/Wind Release) Kurama: Gray
    Ten Tails (Rinnegan/Yin-Yang Release) Shinju: Kaseki

Username: (What account is applying?)
    Activity: (How active ARE you?)
    Position: (What position are you applying for?)
    Reason: (Why do you feel you deserve this magic?)

Code:
    [b]Username:[/b] (What account is applying?)
    [b]Activity:[/b] (How active ARE you?)
    [b]Position:[/b] (What position are you applying for?)
    [b]Reason:[/b] (Why do you feel you deserve this magic?)

OR:

Username: (What account is applying?)
    Position: (What position are you applying for?)
    Link to Event: ( A link to the event where you became a Jinchūriki)
    Code:
    [b]Username:[/b] (What account is applying?)
    [b]Position:[/b] (What position are you applying for?)
    [b]Link to Event:[/b] ( A link to the event where you became a Jinchūriki)

Last edited by Kaseki on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:59 am; edited 24 times in total
    Skullnight
    Skullnight

I'm Important Too! Jinchūriki Postions Empty

Lineage : The Green Man
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic:

Jinchūriki Postions Empty Application for Kurama jinchuuriki

Post by Skullnight Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:33 pm

Username: Skullnight
    Position: Kyubi no kitsune Jinchūriki
    Why do you think you deserve this magic?: I believe Mugen deserves to be Jinchūriki of Kurama is because it would tie in with my character so well, Mugen Zetsubō means literally infinite despair and as we all know hatred leads to despair and it is a well-known fact that Kurama is a bundling mass of hatred this would serve to further develop my characters on uniqueness and what decisions he makes, Mugen would benefit from this as it will make the connection I have with him stronger and much more relatable. The abilities that Kurama grants have a strong connection to Mugen’s own power as Mugen has a strong connection to nature and plants this would allow for a strong connection between Kurama and Mugen. I could do so much with Mugen if he were to have Kurama’s power it would allow for highly developed rp-ing and an extensive storyline and history. I already planned on giving Mugen a difficult upbringing but with him being a Jinchūriki the difficult upbringing I had planned can be further evolved and delved into much deeper than originally planned. That is why I think that Mugen deserves to be the Jinchūriki of Kyūbi no kitsune (Kurama).
    How You Became a Jinjuriki: How Mugen became a Jinchuuriki

Last edited by Skullnight on Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Jinchūriki Postions Empty Re: Jinchūriki Postions

Post by Kaseki Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:22 am

Skullnight wrote:Username: Skullnight
    Position: Kyubi no kitsune Jinchūriki
    Why do you think you deserve this magic?: I believe Mugen deserves to be Jinchūriki of Kurama is because it would tie in with my character so well, Mugen Zetsubō means literally infinite despair and as we all know hatred leads to despair and it is a well-known fact that Kurama is a bundling mass of hatred this would serve to further develop my characters on uniqueness and what decisions he makes, Mugen would benefit from this as it will make the connection I have with him stronger and much more relatable. The abilities that Kurama grants have a strong connection to Mugen’s own power as Mugen has a strong connection to nature and plants this would allow for a strong connection between Kurama and Mugen. I could do so much with Mugen if he were to have Kurama’s power it would allow for highly developed rp-ing and an extensive storyline and history. I already planned on giving Mugen a difficult upbringing but with him being a Jinchūriki the difficult upbringing I had planned can be further evolved and delved into much deeper than originally planned. That is why I think that Mugen deserves to be the Jinchūriki of Kyūbi no kitsune (Kurama).
    How You Became a Jinjuriki: Since the creation of this world there have been creatures roaming the lands with unspeakable and horrible power. This power was so great that early man dared to call these creatures’ gods. In total there were nine of these false gods with each of these having a certain number of tails seemingly representing their rank among themselves or their status of power. The fewer the tails then the weaker the beast was it would seem then the rest of its kind, this would be the main trait that gave these gods there name; Bijuu or The Tailed Beasts. Though these beasts possessed great power and raw chakra, they were only that, just great masses of chakra. Like the animal driven beasts they were they did not have the intellect to function or think as a human would. They had the power to completely destroy the world, but without the intellect they were nothing much more than over-powered behemoths.

With that intellect, nations began to research ways in controlling these beasts for their own reward, and this gave rise to what is known as Jinchūriki-"Power of Human Sacrifice". The sealer would give their life to bind the soul of the demon to the host, and together they created a Jinchūriki. These Jinchūriki were created to be heroes and powerful warriors for their village, but the councils of the numerous village didn't expect the side effects of having a demon taking residence in one's body. The Jinchūriki personality and body were altered by their Bijuu, and many were unable to properly control their Bijuu, and began to go on violent rampages, induced by fear or anger. The men and women of many villages began to shun the Jinchūriki, because it was difficult for people to forgive and forget the Bijuu who slaughtered their family and destroyed their homes. To them, instead of seeing a person, they saw only a beast.

Even though some Jinchūriki didn't meet this fate, feared or loved, they still existed as outcasts. No man or woman aside from another Jinchūriki could understand the painful and mind altering effects of being possessed by one of the Bijuu's powerful and influencing auras. While their demon prisoners gave them immense power and the potential for great and wondrous deeds, many never learned to control the power of their Bijuu. Those who did, however, become vastly powerful and influential in their home village. As each Jinchūriki failed a new one would be forced to step up. As the sealing abilities improved over the decades the beasts finally became tame and were being controlled successfully by their hosts.
    Mugen was born to a Family of 5 being the youngest of the family was hard for him especially when on the day of his birth his village was attacked by a Mysterious man and he attacked the previous Jinchūriki and killing him effectively releasing the Monstrous beast into the Village to prey upon the Villagers. After a lengthy battle the mysterious man was captured and killed but the Bijuu remained rampant among the land after the village was laid to waste the Bijuu fled but was chased down by Anbu black ops and sealed into a special sealing jar. It was decided that Mugen would become the new Jinchūriki for the Beast as he was the only one born on that day and to effectively seal a Bijuu one must have an untainted healthy human specimen to ensure a strong seal without the body rejecting the foreign thing which could have dire consequences. Despite much argument and threats made between the Mugen’s Family and the Village Council it was decided that he would have the tailed beast sealed within him.
    On the day that he was sealed the family pleaded and begged for the council to change their minds but it was not to be so and after hours and hours of preparation the greatest Fuinjustu masters from the village laid Baby Mugen upon a stone alter and began the process of drawing the massive seal array around Mugen and then a similar one around the sacred sealing jar. After what seemed like hours the Masters finished the sealing array and sat in their respective places and began to channel Chakra into the seal array which seemed to come to life as the scripture around the jar slowly lifted the lid before grabbing hold of the mass energy being of the Bijuu only to drag it from the jar with much effort that left the Masters Panting and sweating profusely before they channelled chakra into the Seal array around Mugen lifted into the Air as if weightless before converging with the opposite seal array and combined into a bigger seal array before floating down towards Mugen who by this typing was crying and sobbing loudly at the somewhat scary situation that was occurring before his tiny little eyes. As soon as the seal array touched Baby Mugen’s stomach his eyes flew open wide and he let out a blood curdling scream that seemed to have no end as the seal sank deeper the scream got progressively louder and louder until it just stopped dead and Mugen went Limp. The masters stood up and panicked as they continued to stare at the baby that lay there motionless “we failed” whispered one of the seal masters with a sombre expression on his face they picked up baby Mugen and lead him to the Village leader’s office.
    As they arrived at the office they all glanced at each other and then down at the seemingly motionless baby before stepping into the office to come face to face with the village leader, he turned to face the masters “so how did it go” the masters shook their heads as they unwrapped baby Mugen and handed him to The leader all the leader could do was choke down a sob before he fell to his knees and let a few tears drop onto the baby as he cried. Mid-way through crying he felt a movement in his arms and heard a small yawn and as he looked down he came face to face with the small brown haired blue eyed Mugen and he saw the Seal fade in and the most extraordinary thing happened Mugen’s left eye turned red with a black cornea and his hair turned snow white. This is the origin of Mugen the Jinchūriki.

I'm going to ask you to post the history portion of becoming a Jinjuriki in the Character History Section. (https://unknownlandsrp.forumotion.com/f12-character-history)
    Skullnight
    Skullnight

Lineage : The Green Man

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Skullnight Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:45 pm

all done bump
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:26 pm

Skullnight wrote:all done bump

approved.
    Have fun.
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! Jinchūriki Postions Empty Jinchūriki Postions Empty
    Without A Body

Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Sacred Shards : 20
    Class : A
    Level : 25
    Experience : 11225

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Elizavetha Killan
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

Post by Nameless Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:06 am

Positions Updated
    Gray
    Gray

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : Sharingan
    Class : D
    Level : 10
    Experience : 215

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Gray (NOT Gay.. geez. peeps nowadays. what is wrong with them? =.=)
    Primary Magic: some awesome jutsu shit

Post by Gray Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:13 pm

Username: Gray
    Position: Kurama's Jinchuriki
    Link to Event: http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/t998-the-hidden-tree-among-the-hidden-leaf
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! Jinchūriki Postions Empty
    Kuraikage

Lineage : Weather Master
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

Post by Shini Chikai Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:15 pm

Gray wrote:Username: Gray
    Position: Kurama's Jinchuriki
    Link to Event: http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/t998-the-hidden-tree-among-the-hidden-leaf

Approved.

Training is 3, 500 Word posts. You must encounter Kurama in your mind. You then will end the 3 posts with a 200 word training on the beast form.

Base Chakra is 150%, after training you will have 300%
    Gray
    Gray

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Level : 10
    Experience : 215

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Gray (NOT Gay.. geez. peeps nowadays. what is wrong with them? =.=)
    Primary Magic: some awesome jutsu shit

Post by Gray Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:59 pm

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/t1086-the-first-time-training#7807

Here! Altered the events slightly, but i hope it gets accepted! (I poured my heart and soul in this T^T) thanks!
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:55 pm

Gray wrote:http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/t1086-the-first-time-training#7807

Here! Altered the events slightly, but i hope it gets accepted! (I poured my heart and soul in this T^T) thanks!

Approved. And due to edit in rules, you will only be getting 200% base Chakra.

Please go to the magic section to create your beast form. It will be made as a single spell. Also, I'm going to ask you to make a 200 word personality for Kurama. Upon approval, this will be added to your character application. Enjoy~
    Venser, Sojourner
    Venser, Sojourner

LET IT BURN! Jinchūriki Postions Empty

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Position : Shini's Apprentice
    Origin : Urban City
    Level : 6
    Experience : 130

Post by Venser, Sojourner Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:16 pm

Username: Venser, Sojourner
    Activity: Uh, pretty active >.> Like every day.
    Position: Shukaku/One-Tail
    Reason: Venser had always been one to advocate for strength through adversity: Overcoming trials to make oneself stronger. His rival, Gray, has become a Jinchuriki due to a...situation with Pandora's creator, so Venser decided that he would take on the burden as well. When it came time to choose a Tailed Beast, however, he decided that he would exemplify his own ideals and take on a challenge for his own personal betterment. He chose Shukaku, renowned as one of the most ill-tempered beasts, with the intention to conquer the Tailed Beast and better himself in the process.

Not that he took it purely for personal growth, of course; he would never have taken on this burden if he wouldn't get something good out of it, after all. Venser intends to use Shukaku's abilities to the fullest, mixing his experience as a Planeswalker with his current Fire Release with Shukaku's Wind and Sand Releases to form a completely new, incredibly unique form of jutsu. He wishes to obtain as many different Releases as possible in order to fully explore this unique form of magic known as jutsu, and perhaps take it to his homeworld in the far future.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:18 pm

Venser, Sojourner wrote:Username: Venser, Sojourner
    Activity: Uh, pretty active >.> Like every day.
    Position: Shukaku/One-Tail
    Reason: Venser had always been one to advocate for strength through adversity: Overcoming trials to make oneself stronger. His rival, Gray, has become a Jinchuriki due to a...situation with Pandora's creator, so Venser decided that he would take on the burden as well. When it came time to choose a Tailed Beast, however, he decided that he would exemplify his own ideals and take on a challenge for his own personal betterment. He chose Shukaku, renowned as one of the most ill-tempered beasts, with the intention to conquer the Tailed Beast and better himself in the process.

Not that he took it purely for personal growth, of course; he would never have taken on this burden if he wouldn't get something good out of it, after all. Venser intends to use Shukaku's abilities to the fullest, mixing his experience as a Planeswalker with his current Fire Release with Shukaku's Wind and Sand Releases to form a completely new, incredibly unique form of jutsu. He wishes to obtain as many different Releases as possible in order to fully explore this unique form of magic known as jutsu, and perhaps take it to his homeworld in the far future.

As you have no sealing jutsu, nor anyone to aid you...

Denied. Ninja town is not your origin.
    Aizen
    Aizen

Lineage : Voice of God
    Experience : 50

Post by Aizen Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:36 pm

Username: Aizen
    Activity: Hmm, I just joined..But the site looks pretty amazing and since im done with my ACT I can be online all day every day (Please ignore my no life situation-__-)
    Position: Jinchuuriki of 8 Tails/Gyuki
    Reason: Well..Why should I? I only just joined the site not so familiar with rules but know most of the basic ones. But lets get to the point. I grew up watching Naruto, it was my third favorite anime with DBZ being in front of it then Inuyasha. The Jinchuuriki were pretty fascinating to me especially Gaara with the type of life he had. You may ask why I didnt go for Shukaku then. Well even though I liked Gaara I didn't like Shukaku nor its element of sand due to obvious receives. Fusing a my favorite animal with a rodent. Anyway I feel like I should get this spot cause I know a lot about bijuu and I can be pretty active
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:38 pm

Aizen wrote:Username: Aizen
    Activity: Hmm, I just joined..But the site looks pretty amazing and since im done with my ACT I can be online all day every day (Please ignore my no life situation-__-)
    Reason: Well..Why should I? I only just joined the site not so familiar with rules but know most of the basic ones. But lets get to the point. I grew up watching Naruto, it was my third favorite anime with DBZ being in front of it then Inuyasha. The Jinchuuriki were pretty fascinating to me especially Gaara with the type of life he had. You may ask why I didnt go for Shukaku then. Well even though I liked Gaara I didn't like Shukaku nor its element of sand due to obvious receives. Fusing a my favorite animal with a rodent. Anyway I feel like I should get this spot cause I know a lot about bijuu and I can be pretty active
    Where's the sample?
    Aizen
    Aizen

Post by Aizen Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:58 pm

Kaseki wrote:
    Where's the sample?

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/t3723-sealing-of-gyuki#26040

Think im supposed to do this
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:11 pm

Aizen wrote:
    Kaseki wrote:
    Where's the sample?

Going to deny. I specifically said after being brought to Pandora. After being brought to Pandora, all Bijuu were cleansed of the virus.

You're going to have to make the necessary edits, this goes completely against site lore.
    Aizen
    Aizen

Post by Aizen Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:52 pm

Kaseki wrote:
    Aizen wrote:
    Kaseki wrote:
    Where's the sample?

Going to deny. I specifically said after being brought to Pandora. After being brought to Pandora, all Bijuu were cleansed of the virus.

You're going to have to make the necessary edits, this goes completely against site lore.
    fixed http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/t3723-sealing-of-gyuki#26040
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:25 pm

Aizen wrote:
    Kaseki wrote:
    Aizen wrote:
    Kaseki wrote:
    Where's the sample?

fixed http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/t3723-sealing-of-gyuki#26040
    k
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! Jinchūriki Postions Empty Jinchūriki Postions Empty Jinchūriki Postions Empty
    Momma Aki~

Lineage : Weather Master
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : B
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5850

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Akira
    Primary Magic: Fire Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)

Post by Akira Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:34 pm

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/t5973-the-real-mata-and-me-private#41425

I guess this is where the training goes.
    Kodai
    Kodai

Sacred Shards : 7

Post by Kodai Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:08 am

Akira wrote:http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/t5973-the-real-mata-and-me-private#41425

I guess this is where the training goes.

2,500 word partial training?

Done. Enjoy your new powers.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :