Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Medicine Run!

Gray
    Gray

I'm Important Too! Medicine Run! Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 10
    Experience : 215

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Gray (NOT Gay.. geez. peeps nowadays. what is wrong with them? =.=)
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: some awesome jutsu shit

Medicine Run! Empty Medicine Run!

Post by Gray Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:18 pm

Job Briefing :

Spoiler:

Last edited by Gray on Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gray
    Gray

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Gray (NOT Gay.. geez. peeps nowadays. what is wrong with them? =.=)

Medicine Run! Empty Re: Medicine Run!

Post by Gray Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:34 pm

EARLIER, ON POWER RANGERS JUNGLE FURY (rawrrrr!)

Gray stood in front of a gate of a descent house. He did not know what to do at that moment. He could have got in and get his job started. It did say to rush over to the house where he be standing in front of at that time, but a couple of events slowed him down all the way from Ninja Town to Oak Town. There be accidents regarding the train rail, and there be people who were too obsessed with pandas, the train had to stop midway just to let the passengers take some pictures on them black and white panda. They looked like yin and yangs, but they had scabies on the face, so they did not really count. Anyway, Gray did not know how the hell did they still looked cute to all the passengers.

Anyway, now that he was there, Gray was in a dilemma. Should he wait for his partner whose face he never caught sight of, or should he just go busting through the doors like a boss? Shrugging, Gray decided to give waiting a go, giving his partner 15 minutes more to appear before he gives up on waiting.
    Sonya
    Sonya

Terraforming I Need A Medic! Medicine Run! Empty
    Ramen and Beas Daughter

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 117051

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yuna Seikatsu
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Earth Demon Slayer

Post by Sonya Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:30 pm

Yuna was currently rushing to a client's house hoping that her partner for the job would not be upset at her lateness. The nature fairy had run a little late as she was putting in the finishing touches to some documents she had to do for Aelyst Crux. "Please make it on time... Please..." she chanted over and over again. Taking another glance at her watch, she burst into a run. Thankfully, she had decided on wearing comfortable and suitable clothes for running instead of her usual sundress. It had not been more than five minutes when she stopped on her tracks. Where was she going? With a sigh, she took out the directions from her pocket before bursting again into another run. It was not long until she finally reached the client's house and skidded to a stop. Fluttering her wings, she walked up to the stranger , most likely her partner, and extended her small hand for a handshake. "Hai, I'm Yuna~ Are you here for the job as well? " she asked him happily. " I hope I'm not late." She apologized. She was never one to be late, but there were always first times. Right now though, her focus was the job. "Shall we get going?" she asked, glancing at the client's door.
    Gray
    Gray

Character Sheet

Post by Gray Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:57 pm

Gray looked at the time. It was about 10 minutes after he had waite- wait what the.. How could Gray tell the time? He was not even wearing any watch to start with. Ah, let’s put the logic aside for a moment. Anyway, it was about 10 minutes after he had been waiting. Gray sighed, his partner’s lateness slightly annoying him at the bit.

“I wonder if this partner of mine overslept..” Gray had a bubble of thoughts appearing above his head like those you see in cartoons and animes. And in that bubble, he had his partner, imagined as a black silhouette, oversleeping with the clock showing 9.30 in the morning. Gray sighed again, as he turned to face the client’s house’s door.

As he took one step, a girl suddenly appeared. She looked like she was rushing all the way from wherever she came from to Oak Town. “Dammit.. I knew Taco Bells were nasty. Look at all those sweat.” Seems like she needed help.

“Well, if you’re looking for a restroom its over ther- wait what.” the girl cut through his sentence, greeting and introducing herself all in one dialogue. Gray looked at her; she had wings. How cool was that? Gray stared at her emotionlessly, before finally making a comical annoyed face.

“You’re late.” That’s all Gray had to say, hoping she would get things started herself. He would just follow her lead, then.
    Sonya
    Sonya

Ramen and Beas Daughter

Character Sheet

Post by Sonya Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:18 pm

Yuna sighed and gave the stranger a nod. He was obviously upset and for good reason too. The nature fairy fluttered her wings yet again before walking up to the door and giving it a hard knock. A good minute had passed when the client, Emily, opened the door. Her worried face brightened I'm awe and excitement at the sight of Yuna. "M-Ms. Seikatsu..!" the woman exclaimed. "I-It is an honor to have you here..!" Yuna's wings dropped awkwardly and she shifted from foot to foot at the moment. She had come to expect this behavior from people, but it still needed getting used to. "Oh do come in..!" Emily said as she ushered the two inside. Yuna smiled thankfully and followed the client through the house. "A war hero... The kingdom keeper... " the woman whispered to herself. " In my humble home..! What a day!" The woman began to sway a little due to the excitement making Yuna realize it would have been better for her to stay outside. Glancing at her partner, she gave him the silent plea for help. She would let him handle it now in fear that if she began to talk, the woman would faint
    Gray
    Gray

Character Sheet

Post by Gray Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:28 pm

Yuna, or whatever was the girl’s name, gave a simple nod, leading him to the door. After a few knocks, a woman, possibly in her 30s, gave a delightful smile along with her greet. From the way she talked, she seemed to know Yuna already. Gray looked and listened, a bit surprised of how the woman would be able to know Yuna’s name before she even talked.

They were invited into the house shortly after, and so the two obliged upon. At first, it was okay. But then, it started to get annoying when the woman kept talking and praising Yuna about how someone so great like her would be in the client’s house. It was like Gray was just a piece of taco on the floor, ignored.

“What the actual fu-… Is she like, the only one here..” Gray looked at the woman with the same annoyed look, setting up another slightly childish yet comical moment.

Yuna looked at him a few moments after; she wanted him to take the lead now. Gray looked at Yuna for a few seconds, before taking her by the hand. Gently, he pulled the girl to a corner of the house. “May I borrow this Great Seikatsu missy for a moment, ma’am?” Without waiting for the woman to reply, Gray turned to her.

“Wait, first off.. Who in the world are you? Girl from the family that runs the KFC?” Gray asked, whispering to the girl with wings.
    Sonya
    Sonya

Ramen and Beas Daughter

Character Sheet

Post by Sonya Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:49 pm

Yuna sighed again for the thrid time that day as she ran her fingers through her glossy green hair. This man wasn't from around here. But to not have heard of her? "I'm Yuna Seikatsu, keeper of this world." she raised an eyebrow at him. "I led the armies of Aelyst Crux to victory during the Dark Wars." Maybe he knew of the Wizard War? Or Aelyst Crux, the reigning and thriving government of De Fiore? In case he had no clue what she was talking about, she went on. "Aelyst Crux was known as the great neutral guild Nox Animus. After our..." she paused before continuing. "...our rather unfortunate event... Our ship, the Leviathan, was downed." She remembered the day Kaseki had pleaded her to let him command the ship. Naively, she had let him steer the ship around while she and her guild mates had gone down to a beach party Kaseki had planned for them. She and Daemon had gone back to the ship earlier than planned just in time to crash down along with the ship. Her tiny fists clenched. "We rebuilt Nox Animus in Dragon Fang village and later renamed it Aelyst Crux, now the reigning government of Fiore." She looked at him then back at the woman then back at him. She had but one burning question to ask the stranger. "KFC?" She asked curiously. What was a KFC?
    Gray
    Gray

Character Sheet

Post by Gray Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:09 pm

“Aelyst Crux.. Nox Animus… Taco Bells.” Gray shook his head away from the third thought. Like, what the heck was his head thinking about in such a time. He had no idea how the Wizard War, the Dark War, or whatever it was happened and how it finished, but then again, he was not THAT ignorant of the world. He.. well, heard stories. But not about some Seikatsu person. Nope. Never did. Her long explanation did not even ring a bell. But Gray decided to not give a damn about whatever the girl was trying to tell him, not at the moment. Well, there are still times in the future when they would get to know better. Or whatever.

But the worst part was, she did NOT know what KFC is! Like, was she like, some girl from the Stone Ages!? Gray knew he needed to show the girl what KFC was all about, but later. There needs to be planning for such an awesome intention.

Gray sighed, turned back to the client, which was.. making this.. waiting impatiently face.

“Welp, sorry for waiting. Now, shall we get to the main event?” Gray talked, this time leading the way. The woman was a bit disappointed tho. She looked like she desperately wanted to talk with this Yuna Seikatsu girl, but well, it was Yuna herself that wanted him to take the lead.

“Right, please, follow me.” Gray nodded, hoping Yuna would just tag along. The woman led them deeper into the house, still having a disappointed face on her.
    Sonya
    Sonya

Ramen and Beas Daughter

Character Sheet

Post by Sonya Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:53 pm

“Aelyst Crux.. Nox Animus… Taco Bells.” The young man said. Yuna frowned, but decided to drop it. If he didn't know, he didn't know. He turbed around to address the client. “Welp, sorry for waiting. Now, shall we get to the main event?”  The woman's face turned sour but nonetheless nodded in agreement. “Right, please, follow me.” The woman led them deeper inside to house quite disappointed. In just a few steps, she led the two in front of a door. "My d-daughter is very sick..." she began. The woman's mood changed completely to that of worrysome. "I-I ordered some remedies, b-but I need you to pick it up." Yuna nodded. "Of course," she said with a smile. "Where is the store located?"

....few minutes later.....

Yuna and Gray were now inside the store. The store held a foul stench, even more so due to to the store not having windows, but Yuna was strong enough not to gag. She browsed the various shelves in hopes of being able to distract herself with the things. Being a demon slayer under such circumstances was not fun. Especially since she had heightened senses. She had left her partner alone to retrieve the items. She could only wish he would hurry up so they could get out of there as soon as possible.

Ooc: sorry for the long wait. .-.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 6:20 pm