Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

My Anaconda Don't- (Closed)

Unknown
    Unknown
    Krillin VIP

I Need A Medic! Gravestone My Anaconda Don't- (Closed) Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kabuto Yakushi
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Primary Magic:

My Anaconda Don't- (Closed) Empty My Anaconda Don't- (Closed)

Post by Unknown Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:24 pm

My Anaconda Don't- (Closed) Downlo10

The moon was high in the sky, casting down a white light that rivaled the sun. In this land, there was only darkness. Everything was under the blanket of the shadows with the twinkling of the stars above. It was almost poetic in a sense, the darkness. The people enjoyed it, they didn't mind too much. After all, the Kingdom Leader wished for it and was known as "Wishmaker" to most of them. Kabuto found this interesting on his search through the city. Ever since he left Konoha after the war, he could feel his chakra change forms. After all, he tapped into Natural Energy, something that only sages and taught ninja could do. On top of that being trapped in a sharingan gave him a slightly new perspective. He wandered through the city under the cover of darkness wondering what this world previously known as "Earth" would hold. It was all mysterious to him as he wandered around in his long brown coat. Not a thing to be seen, but his face... which resided in the shade of his hood.
    Kitten
    Kitten

Gravestone Shadowstep Runs With The Wind My Anaconda Don't- (Closed) Empty
    No one special

Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Level : 1
    Experience : 10

My Anaconda Don't- (Closed) Empty Re: My Anaconda Don't- (Closed)

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:14 pm

A woman bathed in the dark yet welcoming arms of the shadows walked through the streets of Kai. She moved elegantly through the dark city, her face never looking away from the front. She paid no attention to the world around her for they were but distractions from her current goal. The gentle breeze swayed her midnight, black hair and olive dress making her seem as an apparition of some sorts. And, in a sense, she was. The woman seemed to blend into the dark despite the rays of the moon shining down upon the kingdom and the twinkle of stars that blanketed the city. The night. It was the part of the day she loved the most. And in Kai, the darkness, the stars, the moon were a simple gift to man by a man. A peculiar thought. Her eyes were soon caught attention by a strange figure walking not a few yards from where she was. She frowned, but walked towards the figure nonetheless. Her informat could wait. "Stranger," she greeted the figure as soon as she was close by. "Are you new to the city as well?" She smiled a smile that held both deviousness and curiosity. Who was this person?
    Unknown
    Unknown
    Krillin VIP

I Need A Medic! Gravestone My Anaconda Don't- (Closed) Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kabuto Yakushi
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Primary Magic:

Post by Unknown Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:22 pm

Kabuto continued to drift through the city streets looking for a familiar face. There was none, and that was what he wanted. He brushed the proximity of another being, something as monstrous as he. "Stranger," she said, an odd greeting. It brought back his past as well as other odd visions. "Are you new to the city as well?" A simple question, with an overly complex answer. He continued to take steps, but not at the speed he did just moments before the encounter. He did not look back, but he replied the same way, "Stranger. Hmph." He was just a shade away from laughter. She had much to learn about him. "Your answer lies in your question." and the figure continued to drift down the street.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:24 am