Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

A lunch date on past battle grounds

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

Shadowstep Ooh Shiny! A lunch date on past battle grounds  Empty

Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 26
    Experience : 1140

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic:

A lunch date on past battle grounds  Empty A lunch date on past battle grounds

Post by Daemon Spade Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:45 pm

Era the center of De fiore a place where may great battles took place including the battle against the dragon king and the eventual fall of Magic council only three years ago. In a short time however the city is reborn and now the main headquarters for Alyst Crus and the legion of Neutrals . As the sun reached it's highest point of the A young man wearing a black t-shit and jeans  under a silver spring time jacket with the kanji for wolf on the back was walking through the city streets with a neutral expression on his face as people whomlooked at him either smiled and waved or simply bowed to him. The only thing that set him apart from the rest of the surrounding people was the wolf ears ad tail the young man was sporting. Our young friend was Daemon spade former member of Nox aminus and current subordinate/shadow/boyfriend of current leader of De Fiore Yuna. While it was hard for the two of them to enjoy any real peace and quiet they still enjoyed what ever time they could enjoy together. Daemon reached the designated meeting place a quiet park near the center of the city.
    Sonya
    Sonya

Terraforming I Need A Medic! A lunch date on past battle grounds  Empty
    Ramen and Beas Daughter

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 117051

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yuna Seikatsu
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Earth Demon Slayer

A lunch date on past battle grounds  Empty Re: A lunch date on past battle grounds

Post by Sonya Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:04 pm

Yuna waited both patiently and eagerly for her date with Daemon. It had been three years since they had seen each other and, even upon his return to Fiore, it was very difficult to get some time alone. This was partially due to her workload or the various fans that tried  to follow them wherever they went. She didn't mind her duty as the head of Aelyst Crux, but sometimes the crowds of people could get a bit too much. The earth slayer fidgeted with her hands nervously as each passing second caused her nerves to increase. So far, no one seemed to notice the fairy standing in the middle of the park which, for her, was good thing. She could only hope it maintained that way throughout the day. A few minutes passed when Daemon appeared from the streets. She rather liked the new look he was sporting, but, then again, she loved him and everything about him. "D-Daemon..!" She called out. Yuna quickly glanced around. No one seemed to have noticed her. With a happy sigh, she made her way towards her boyfriend and gave him a hug. "I missed you~" She asked with a happy smile. "Where do you want to go first?"
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

A lunch date on past battle grounds  Empty Re: A lunch date on past battle grounds

Post by Daemon Spade Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:18 pm

Daemon smiled happily as he felt Yuna's warm and radiantly soft skin as she hugged him while his nostrils were flooded with the soothing and enchanting feeling of her earthy scent. To Daemon Yuna was what kept him earthbound and stable in this turbulent what with the raise of a new evil organization and the readjustment to his spy network which involved forcefully removing of any bad apples. Daemon looked into Yuna's soft beautiful eyes. I missed you too Yuna-hime" As a little joke/ pet name Daemon changed the suffix at the end of her name. Where would you like to go firstYuna asked while smiling happily How able we grab some warm Shio Ramen." Daemon was getting really hungry for fresh ramen et he also wanted to share some with his girlfriend.

Just as Daemon finished his thought a snow flake began to fall in between the two of them causing Daemon to look up at the clouded sky as a flurry of flakes began to fall. With a soft sigh Daemon took out a paper umbrella and opened it to cover both him and Sonya from the white frozen rain drops.

Occ: a little bit of fun knowledge sharing an umbrella in Japanese culture is very romantic. XP
    Sonya
    Sonya

Ramen and Beas Daughter

Character Sheet

Post by Sonya Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:48 pm

Ramen... The mention of it brought her thoughts towards her father. It was strange and even surreal to think that she had met her parents before they had even met themselves three years past. Times had changed. Maybe it held little to no logic, but that was life. You only had to trust in it. "Sure," she said with a smile. Yuna took a hold of his hand. Just as they were about the walk towards their destination did snowflakes begin to fall. Yuna's green eyes sparkled as she watched the beautiful flakes fall from above. Soon, the small amount of falling flakes turned into a flurry of snow. She barely even noticed Daemon had taken out an umbrella until it was over her head. She blinked and looked up at him with rosy cheeks. "I can't believe i-it's winter." She said happily. She took hold of his arm and leaned softly against him. "I-It's really beautiful... " Yuna moved her wings a bit before having them droop down. She sighed happily as she watched her kingdom turn white with the drizzling snow. She was happy and this perfect. What more had she to wish for?
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:13 pm

Daemon smiled and leaned over to gently whisper into Yuna's ear. It is beautiful Yuna-hime but it is only half as beautiful as you." He leaned in closer to kiss her softly on the cheek. After a few mins of the couple standing there enjoying the radiant sight of the city being blanketed by the snow their loving bliss was broken when a flash appeared in of them. A another photographer had decided to acquire a photo of the two of them together. It always confused Daemon on how people made such a big deal about his and Yuna's private lives. Daemon sighed and gently led Yuna to a small alleyway leading into the less crowed areas of the town hoping to escape the rather annoying legion of fans that were looming in the shadows around them, Even without his lineage activated the three years abroad gave Daemon the time to learn how use the shadows to sense people and right now He and Yuna were surrounded.
    Sonya
    Sonya

Ramen and Beas Daughter

Character Sheet

Post by Sonya Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:57 pm

"It is beautiful Yuna-hime but it is only half as beautiful as you." Daemon said as he leaned in closer to kiss her softly on the cheek. Yuna sighed happily as she leaned against him and enjoyed the scenery. Not a long time had passed when a sudden bright flash caught the earth slayer by surprise. Upon seeing who it was, the fairy's nerves calmed. Yuna sighed as just another moment was ruined by the townspeople. Ever since she had taken charge of Fiore, people were always invading her privacy. She never said anything about it, but it was something she had come to dread. There had been a time she had been afraid to step foot outside her doors due to the paparazzi that had been waiting outside to obtain pictures. Thankfully, things had calmed down, but with her renewed relationship with Daemon, people were always seeking them for autographs and pictures of them both. Daemon took her hand and led her to a small alleyway. The earth fairy shook her head sadly. "This won't stop them..." she sighed. Due to the large amounts of earth at her disposal, she could sense everyone around her within a mile radius and there were armies of people around them. She looked up and smiled. With a flick of a wrist, the ground in front of them two opened to reveal a tunnel. "How about we take the tunnels?"
    -----------------------------
    OOC:
    HP: 100%; MP: 100%
    Spell Used:
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:32 pm

Daemon smirked and bowed while gesturing like a butler to their master. Ladies first my love." He said while looking into her eyes with a playful chuckle. Daemon was never one to bow to anyone but this was to annoying the "army " around them. Daemon had also discretly activated his lineage and created several look a likes of himself and Yuna out of the surrounding shadows in order to "thin out the herd " so to speak. Daemon had no intention of hurting the people so he had the clones move to specific locations within his fifty meter range. Daemon's mischievous glee was short lived when Yuna playfully pushed him into the tunnel for teasing her. Daemon laughed and looked up at he rwhile mouthing to her " I love you ".
    Sonya
    Sonya

Ramen and Beas Daughter

Character Sheet

Post by Sonya Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:22 pm

After they had escaped the paparazzi, if only for a short while, Yuna had been successful to create a tunnel from the earth that laid at her disposal. Yet as soon as she had turned to ask Daemon for the directions did she see him smirk and bow at her, reminding her of a butler. "Ladies first, my love." He said quite smoothly and teasingly. Yuna blushed heavily at his playful and gentlemanly gesture. Sure she knew Daemon was a gentleman, always looking out for her, but she had never seen him bow even if for play. The fairy's heart pounded rapidly across her chest as she stood quite still, rooted in place as she stared at him unable to speak as she had lost her voice. The sudden voices of the paparazzi was enough the bring her back to reality and at the task at hand -to avoid the cameras as much as possible. It then that made her realize that his sudden gesture was perhaps for the benefit of the cameras that crawled throughout the place. It was then that her mind raced to find a way to teasingly get him back.

She neared him with a mischievous smile and cupped his face adoringly. Yuna leaned in as if to place a gently kiss upon his lips but, much to his surprise, pushed him playfully into the tunnel with teasing wink. She grinned as Deamon took it lightly by laughing a bit before looking up towards her. Even if the tunnel proved o be rather dark, she was able to make out the words his soundless lips made thus making her blush even more. I love you, he had mouthed up towards her. Yuna's wings fluttered as a wave of happiness and love washed over her. "I love you too." She replied tenderly before jumping down into the tunnel. Once next to him, she leaned against him basking in his warmth and love. "I-I missed you so much." she said softly as she looked up at him adoringly. "I'm really happy you're back and here with me." She sighed before flicking her wrist to create a deeper passageway. "So where to now?" She asked with a smile, waiting patiently for his response.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:37 pm

Daemon smiled while inhaling his beloved earthen fairy's scent of rich soil and trees every time he smelled it he wanted to hold her in his arm and kiss her soft supple lips repeatedly. I missed you as well my radiant earth fairy " Daemon said as he nuzzled affectionately against Yuna's cheek while wagging his tail happily. While Daemon rarely acted this affectionate towards people Yuna meant the world to him and he couldn't help to suppress his animal instincts to cuddle up to her and shower her with affection.I'm really happy your back and here with me." Daemon smiled once more and leaned to kissed Yuna softly and passionately on the lips while he carefully picked her up and held her bridal style. My love there is no place that I would rather be then by your side." Daemon said as he whispered softly into her ear before lightly nibbling on it. How about we head to the ramen stand in the back streets most of the paparazzi shouldn't have any knowledge of it's existence. "
    Sonya
    Sonya

Ramen and Beas Daughter

Character Sheet

Post by Sonya Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:30 pm

No sooner had her words been spoken when Daemon leaned in to kiss her softly. His gentle kiss soon became passionate and full of love as they moved their lips in sync. Yuna smiled. Kissing him was something she knew she would never grow tired of. In fact, it was something she just could not get enough of. She loved him and she was glad to know he loved her back despite the many years they had had apart. It was all that mattered to her. With him, she felt herself complete. He filled the void deep within her heart in a way no one else had. What more could she wish for? Her handsome knight soon picked her up carefully bridal style, leaning in towards her ear. "My love, there is no place that I would rather be than by your side." he whispered softly and sweetly before lightly nibbling on her ear. The earth fairy turned rosy red and, without knowing what else to do, burrowed her face against his chest. She immediately closed her eyes and inhaled his scent deeply. His scent soothed her in a way she couldn't explain. He smelled of home and she loved it. "How about we head to the ramen stand in the back streets? Most of the paparazzi shouldn't have any knowledge of its existence." His voice came quite sudden, interrupting her and  causing her to jump slightly in surprise. She looked up at him and blinked confused as it took a couple seconds to process what he had said. Yuna then blushed embarrassed and nodded as she immediately caused the earth before them to create path towards the ramen shop before snuggling him affectionately. She hoped their date would be peaceful and without the hint of paprazzi, but she knew it was something that would not be easy to obtain. Still, she would be with Daemon and, in the end, it was all that mattered to her.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:08 pm

Daemon smiled and carried Yuna through the tunnels as she snuggled against his chest. With his sensitive hearing Daemon could hear her inhaling his scent this act caused Daemon to blush heavily as he continued down the tunnel. Daemon looked to Yuna and kissed her nose softly as they reached the end of the tunnel Daemon put Yuna down and leaned in close. Every day for those three long years I though about you and I promise you Yuna I will never leave your side again no matter what." Daemon said softly as he held her hand tightly.
    Sonya
    Sonya

Ramen and Beas Daughter

Character Sheet

Post by Sonya Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:05 pm

As they reached their destination, Daemon kissed her nose before helping her down on her feet and leaned in close to her. "Every day for those three long years I thought about you and I promise you, Yuna, I will never leave your side again no matter what." He told her softly as he held her hand tightly.The earth slayer's face lit with happiness. She squeezed his hand tenderly as she leaned against him as well. "I-I always thought about you too. I won't ever leave you again." she promised. It was a promise she would keep despite any obstacles that could arise in their future. Three years ago, she had not had a choice in leaving but now... now was different. She had control of her life and she wasn't going to lose it. She looked towards the end of the tunnel and sighed happily. The nature spirit entwined her fingers with Daemon's before she began to walk. Today was going to be a great day. She couldn't wait until they reached the ramen shop and enjoy their time together there further.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:11 pm

Daemon smiled and walked with Yuna as they exited the cave and out into an alleyway near the southern wall of the city . Daemon sniffed around and smirked. I don't smell any of those vultures hun looks like we'll be able to enjoy our date in peace. " He said as he lead her over to the ramen stand.

It was a simple place with the main stand and chairs made of oak with a cherry lacquer while the stove and sink were made from iron and copper. A small pinwheel spun carelessly in the breeze which customers spun in order to signify their arrival. On the other side of the stand was a paper lantern with the kanji for Ramen. Daemon spun the pinwheel and sat down at the counter and bowed to the owner in respect before turning back to Yuna with a smile. It's not much but most of the public doesn't really come here during the day leading the place to be closed but owner owes me a favor so I asked him if we could eat here. " Daemon said as the owner bowed to Yuna and gestured her to come sit down.
    Sonya
    Sonya

Ramen and Beas Daughter

Character Sheet

Post by Sonya Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:16 pm

Once they had exited the earthen tunnel, Daemon sniffed around for any unwanted visitors. Yuna could have activated her ability to sense the presence of those around them, but she trusted her boyfriend's sense of smell. As she watched his lips curl up to that of a smirk, she knew they were free from the cameras. "I don't smell any of those vultures, hun. Looks like we'll be able to enjoy our date in peace." Daemon said confirming her assumptions and thus leading her towards the ramen stand. She followed Daemon to the counter and stood besides him as he spun a pinwheel, alerting those inside that they had arrived. Almost immediately, the owner of the stand came out. Yuna gave the owner a kind smile in greeting as Daemon gave a bow in respect before turning towards her with a smile. "It's not much," He told her as if trying to explain and reason out why he had chosen to eat there in the first place. "But most of the public doesn't really come here during the day leading the place to be closed but owner owes me a favor so I asked him if we could eat here." The fairy placed her hand on top of his and gave it a loving squeeze. "It's perfect." She said earnestly before turning to admire the place. The place, although simple, was quite beautiful. Everything matched perfectly, giving the place a comfortable and homey feel to it. "Ramen..." Yuna said curiously out of the blue. "It reminds me of my father..." Ramen. Ramen had been one of her first friends when she had found herself alone in the land of Fiore. He and Bea had always been there for her and supported her during her stay there. To find out they were her parents had been quite a surprise, but it all made sense. After all, those within the Demon household never made any sense yet made the perfect sense. Her eyes suddenly grew wide as she looked at Daemon. "H-Have you met him? My dad?" she asked. She was sure Daemon had met her mother,Bea, but perhaps a family reintroduction was in order.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:11 pm

Daemon felt Yuna's hand take hold of his own giving it a loving squeeze. Daemon smiled and rubbed her knuckle with his thumb. "H-Have you met him? My dad?" Daemon thought for a moment and shook his head. "I don't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting your father love ." He said with a slight frown but quickly perked up as he gently kissed her hand But I would like to meet him. Daemon stated before the stand owner walked up to the young couple and began to start the stove as he prepared the broth and noodles filling the are with a harmony of smells. "Milady, my friend the food will be ready in five minutes. " the stand owner bows and goes back to cooking.
    Sonya
    Sonya

Ramen and Beas Daughter

Character Sheet

Post by Sonya Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:55 am

"I don't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting your father, love." Daemon said, answering her question with a slight frown. Seeing him frown made her wings droop a bit, but, as he perked up, so did she. He took ahold of her hand and gave it a kiss before continuing. "But I would like to meet him." He stated. "Really?" Yuna asked, beaming happily. "We could set up a day to meet my parents although you might still remember Bea, my mother~" Her mind whirled with the possible scenarios that could occur. Knowing Ramen and Bea, it most likely wouldn't be a 'normal' get together. In fact, it was possible her entire family would just show up uninvited to meet Daemon. Just then, the stand owner appeared and started to prepare the food. Her thoughts began to vanish one by one as she looked transfixed at the manner the man cooked the food. The air began to swirl with delicious aromas, making the tiny slayer's mouth water. The stand owner might have caught her staring for he looked up at them and smiled. "Milady, my friend the food will be ready in five minutes." The man said with a bow before going going back to his task. Yuna nodded as her face becane tinted with a light pink blush from embarrassment. She stretched as she let her mind return to Aelyst Crux. It had been a slow day as it almost always seemed to be. The people in Fiore were happy and that made her smile. Her head slowly turned to look at Daemon inquisitively. He was a B rank and could easily apply to became an Aelyst Crux Councilmember if he wished it. She'd enjoy the company, but, then again, she didn't want to force and or rush him into anything. "What are your plans?" she asked at last. "Any goals you've set your mind to?" The question made her wonder as well, what were her goals in life? Back in Fiore, years ago, it had been an easy question to answer, but now in Pandora... In Pandora she had eternity to ponder the question.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:10 pm

Daemon smiled and nodded as he looked to Yuna with a small grin. "My plans are to join you on the Aelyst Crux council that is if you will have me and my goal is to protect Pandora at your side . " Daemon believed heavily within Yuna and knew that she could handle herself in a fight or battlefield but he couldn't suppress his desire to help her in any  way he can.

The stand owner placed two bowls on the counter  along with two set of chopsticks and filled the bowls with broth, noodles, a little bit of squid, chicken, beef, carrots, celery, and onions before he began to clean the stove after placing the pot in the sink.
    Sonya
    Sonya

Ramen and Beas Daughter

Character Sheet

Post by Sonya Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:34 pm

Yuna looked at Spade curiously awaiting his answer. "My plans are to join you on the Aelyst Crux council that is if you will have me and my goal is to protect Pandora at your side." The slayer's eyes widened as she hugged him tight. And here she thought she was pressuring him into joining Aelyst Crux if she mentioned it. "Th-That would be great..!" She said bursting with joy. It was then the their order arrived. The amazing aromas swirled, making her mouth water. "It smells so good." Yuna said as she looked at Daemon. "And I'm glad you're here. With me." With that, she turned her attention towards the food at hand. Yuna couldn't help but smile. Today was a nice day. One of the nicest she had had for a long time.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:45 pm

Daemon smiled happily and hugged yuna back tightly as the sight of her practically bursting with joy made the young man feel as if nothing could destroy the peaceful moment the two were sharing. I'm glad you're here. With me. Yuna said to Daemon who was looking into Yuna's radiant cheerful eyes he felt his heart beat rapidly. "I will always be by your side my love I swear on my life." Daemon said as he rubbed her cheek lovingly before looking back to his food ad picking up his chopsticks to reach into the soup and pulls out some of the squid. Daemon mouth began to water heavily as squid was one of his favorite meats.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:22 am