Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Nature's Frost (Dray)

Timmir
    Timmir

The Giving Tree I Need A Medic! Ooh Shiny! Nature's Frost (Dray) Empty
    There Can Be Only One

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Phoenix Fire
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 680

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Malm Korlif
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Balance of Nature

Nature's Frost (Dray) Empty Nature's Frost (Dray)

Post by Timmir Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:29 am

It was a partly cloudy day. While the sun was up it did little to help ease the bitter cold of the mountains. A lone figure could then be seen as he hiked through the mountains. Malm was on his way back home after having completed another mission. In his backpack was Phosphera, a young Pichu trying her best to keep herself warm.

"Don't worry Phosphera. I'll try to get us out of here as soon as I can." Malm announced as he shivered a little. The cold rarely went well with him. Instead he preferred a more temperate environment. Not somewhere to hot, but somewhere that was just the perfect temperature.

Ehh... Oh well. He'll just have to persevere through this like he has several times before. As long as he pushes himself all the way through here, everything should be okay. Right?
    Dray
    Dray

I'm Important Too! Nature's Frost (Dray) Empty

Lineage : Blood Brothers Pact
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Dray
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Ice Vessel

Nature's Frost (Dray) Empty Re: Nature's Frost (Dray)

Post by Dray Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:37 am

Dray woke up from his mattress and streched both his arms and legs before yawning silently. He scrubbed his eyes and got up from the matress. He looked around and was happy with his surroundings. Almost everything was covered in snow. Today was the end of his endurance test. Dray had come to the forstbite falls to get more addicted to cold situation and today was the third day. This region gave him but little challenge as he was already used to cold. He just needed to improve considering the fact that this place was hardly warm. It was the perfect place for an endurance test.
    Dray wrapped the mattress and tied it up before setting it to stand on the floor. He moved somemetres away from his camp unto the little stream that wasn't frozen yet. There was where he had taken his bath the past days he had been here. He quickly removed his clothes, had his bath and put them back on before returning to his camp site though it wasn't really a camp site as dray only brought along his matress and his muse.
    He put the tied matress on his back and held his muse in his right hand as he made his way back to De fiore.
    Before leaving the region of frostbites, dray sighted a Young fella. He appeared all green which made him so noticeable as the surrounding where all white. The sun's warmth was so little that the cold of the region still seemed to dominate. From afar, the young male looked distinct and calm. Just the type of person dray prefered to associate with.
    Walking up to him, dray could see the tiring look on his face as he asked..."feeling uncomfortable with the weather?"
    Timmir
    Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:27 am

Malm paused as he heard a voice say something to him. He looked over to where he heard the voice come from to see the owner of the voice. It was a little shocking to see a teenager a few years younger then Malm. It was a little bit surprising to see someone his age all the way out here. Though, now that Malm thinks about it, it probably shouldn't have. He was about the boys age when he first started his journey.

"A little bit. I'm not one normally for colder weather." Malm answered honestly as he moved his arms to close his cloak a little better. It helped, but not by much. "How about you? Are you not uncomfortable in this cold?"
    Dray
    Dray

Character Sheet

Post by Dray Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:04 am

The male seemed to cover himself the more but that probably would not help from the cold weather. Dray wondered how cold it was. He was not feeling anything and now, he felt like it was not really too good a thing not to feel cold.. Dray had almost passed the stage of feeling the slightest bit of cold. He knew he had that potential in him but digging it out was the exact problem but sooner or later, the young bean seed would sprout into a beautiful plant.
    The man now asked dray if he wasn't feeling cold or uncomfortable but dray simply replied...I am the cold.. The cold is me..
    Timmir
    Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:16 pm

"Right... Okay then" Malm said as he rubbed the back of his head.

Great. This guy appeared to be an ice fanatic, maybe even an ice mage of some kind. Not that Malm really mind that much. He understood the want to be in an element they felt most attached to. Malm use to enjoy spending his free time in forests. Though recently, he has been to busy with other things to really do so.

Malm then felt something move in backpack. That's right. Phosphera was still in there. It would probably be best for him to get moving so she doesn't have to deal with this cold any longer then she has to. She didn't seem to really like the cold that much either.

"I'm sorry. This has been nice and all, but I really should... keep moving. I have somewhere I need to be." Malm told the man as he motioned towards the direction he is heading.
    Dray
    Dray

Character Sheet

Post by Dray Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:40 pm

Dray saw something move in the young man's backpack as the man pronounced his need to leave. He was probably getting uncomfortable with the atmosphere. Dray too had to get to de fiore quickly so he just closed his eyes and told the young man that he was dray. They would probably meet sometime later.
    EXIT(sorry for short post. Nice rping with you)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:24 am