Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Mitsu's Thread Keeper

Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

The Water Within My Name's Olaf! I Need A Medic! Mitsu's Thread Keeper Empty
    The First Ice & Bloodbender

Lineage : The Sun
    Position : None
    Origin : Spirit Wilds
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 16
    Experience : 520

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yoshigé Mizuzoku
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Waterbending

Rainbow Mitsu's Thread Keeper

Post by Yoshige Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:01 pm

Yoshige's Bank

ITEMS:
    [Weapons]
    - Yoshimitsu Blade
    -

[Armor]
    -
    -

[Enchanted Items]
    - Enchanted Items

[Pets]
    -

JOBS:
    [Ongoing Tasks]
    -
    -
    -

[Completed Tasks]
    -
    -
    -

TIMELINE:
    - Shared Dreams & Familiar Places!
    - Dinok Dorok
    - Adventure with Mei
    - Fight For The Cursed Blade Pt.1
    - Delivering For Some Money
    - [Iron Fist Tournament Fight 1]
    - Outside The City
    - [Iron Fist Tournament Fight 2]
    - Let Me See Your Story
    -
    -
    -
    - Where Am I Going?

Last edited by Yoshige on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:24 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Rainbow Re: Mitsu's Thread Keeper

Post by Yoshige Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:56 pm

He listened to her, and was confused to say the least. He wasn't exactly sure what his imagination had in store for him. He never really had to use it to amuse himself. There was always the Spirit Wilds to entertain him.

"Sometimes I like to stay the night on Ishi's head." he would say, "He's this giant Lion Turtle. It's like a turtle, but with a lion's head. Some times I like to play with the other spirits too..."

He thought about it. Those weren't his imagination... those were real things he did...

So what was he really missing out as a child? Or at least, Pandora for that matter..?

Code:
    <center><table><tr><td style="width: 480px; padding: 10px; border-width: 3px; border-style: double; border-color: #c1c1c1; background: url(http://oi57.tinypic.com/25hph1e.jpg);"><div align="center"><div style="background-color: #1d1d1d; opacity: 0.8; text-opacity: 0.9; font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; width: 400px; height: 180px; overflow: auto; color: #8A7D70; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; padding: 10px 30px 10px 30px; ">
    WORDS GO HERE

</div></div></td></tr></table></center>

"Submit to me."

He could heard his voice, but he was no where to be seen. The young samurai lifted his sleevel to brush the shards off his face and his body. Nothing seemed to hurt, and he didn't feel a thing. but he could feel this weight on his back. What was this burden? He would get up to rise, he needed to find a way.

"You could never be happy with her."

"YOU DON'T KNOW ME!"

"Are you daft? I AM you."

He would run through the maze of mirrors to find the burning eye of the molten face stare back at him. His clothing no longer a reflection. He dawned a black robe, a cloak.

"You could never be happy. You're just a boy. You won't grow old with her."

"You're wrong!" the boy yelled at the reflection of himself. It wasn't sure who, or what kind of person he could be. "I love her!"

And he would turn, and he would run, careful this time to not break any mirrors. He needed to find her. And with the voice of the evil in his mind, he couldn't hear for her. He needed to find her... soon...

"I know you do." her voice rang in his ears. He would freeze up at the sound of her voice. It was so familiar, yet he could not picture it.

He would cover his ears, trying to silence her, but something about her words were soothing.

"He loved me, just as you love her." she would speak again. It was all so confusing. He wanted her to stop, but he begged for her to go on. Why was he willing to hear his own pain?

"Who?!" he called out, but still his ears rang, as if a bomb had gone ff right beside him. His head begun to throb. It was almost unbearable. Almost.

"You." the voice spoke again. "But from another time. You know who." a short laugh would follow. "Kaseki. You were given that name in another life, but I know your heart the same."

He begun to curl into the ground. He could no longer physically go on. He couldn't open his eyes. he couldn't do anything but hold his ears shut.

"Your love is eternal. It will never shift." she spoke again. "And she loves you too. But you are much too young to understand. Let me help you both, grow old together."

And the voice stopped.

And so did the ringing.

Code:
    <center><table><tr><td style="width: 490px; padding: 10px; border-width: 3px; border-style: double; border-color: #c1c1c1; background: url(http://oi64.tinypic.com/2lj0yu1.jpg);"><div align="center"><div style="background-color: #1d1d1d; opacity: 0.8; text-opacity: 0.9; font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; width: 400px; height: 225px; overflow: auto; color: #8A7D70; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; padding: 10px 30px 10px 30px; ">
    -----
    </div></div></td></tr></table></center>

Last edited by Yoshige on Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:50 am

Mitsu's Thread Keeper Avatar___yoshi_3_by_professorkabuto-d967iiiMitsu's Thread Keeper Avatar___yoshi_10_by_professorkabuto-d98i810Mitsu's Thread Keeper Avatar___yoshi_9_by_professorkabuto-d98i7z6Mitsu's Thread Keeper Avatar___yoshi_8_by_professorkabuto-d98i7vfMitsu's Thread Keeper Avatar___yoshi_7_by_professorkabuto-d98i7v6Mitsu's Thread Keeper Avatar___yoshi_6_by_professorkabuto-d98i7uw
    Mitsu's Thread Keeper Sdofx1
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:29 am

magic wip : http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/t5714-bloodbending-the-first-waterbender#40152

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:21 am