Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Accidents Happen (Private, Unknown)

Hershel
    Hershel

I Need A Medic! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS! Accidents Happen (Private, Unknown) Empty

Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Position : None
    Origin : Toonville
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : D
    Level : 6
    Experience : 170

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Hershel
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Toon Antics

Accidents Happen (Private, Unknown) Empty Accidents Happen (Private, Unknown)

Post by Hershel Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:59 pm

Hershel was running as fast as he could through Kagamino in the dead of night. He took a quick look behind him before slipping behind an alleyway so he could catch his breath. "It's not my fault the pie caused that man to puff up like a puffer fish. How was I suppose to know that guy was allergic to peanuts?" Hershel asked no one in particularly before laughing a little, "Oh Who am I'm kidding? I would of done it regardless. That was hilarious."

Hershel stopped himself laughing for a little while before checking peeking behind the corner to make sure no one was following him. "Still. Maybe it would probably be best to keep a low profile for a little while. While it's fun to have an angry mob after you, it does tend to put a damper on doing anything else." Hershel then pressed his back against a nearby wall as he began to think, "Though what should I do now? I don't exactly want to stay here for any longer then I have to, and the night is still young? Well I guess the night is always young here, but that's besides the point."
    Unknown
    Unknown
    Krillin VIP

I Need A Medic! Gravestone Accidents Happen (Private, Unknown) Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kabuto Yakushi
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Primary Magic:

Accidents Happen (Private, Unknown) Empty Re: Accidents Happen (Private, Unknown)

Post by Unknown Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:42 pm

"Nirnroot." Kabuto recorded, "Something incandescent, even under the dark sky. But what allows these plants to suffice under just the moonlight?" he wondered to himself.

He was wandering in the darkness of the alleys, only to find a man stumble to the ground. "DANNY, IT HAD PEAAAAAANNUUUUTTTTTSSSS!" some man said as he went to the fallen man. Kabuto simply made his way out of the shadows and down the path that the man faced. Surely there was someone who was the cause of it. Plus, the man had wasted what seemed to be a pie. He could use a cook or two in his group. After all, he was growing tired of cooking for them all...
    Hershel
    Hershel

I Need A Medic! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS! Accidents Happen (Private, Unknown) Empty

Character Sheet

Accidents Happen (Private, Unknown) Empty Re: Accidents Happen (Private, Unknown)

Post by Hershel Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:24 pm

"Hey you. Do you think it was funny to do that to my boss?" Hershel heard a man's voice call out to him. The toon turned to see that the owner of the voice was a muscular man. The type you wouldn't normally want to meet in an alleyway like this.

"Huh... I'm sorry, but you must have me mistaken for someone else." Hershel said trying to feign innocent, mentally cursing the writer for having the man's bodyguard find him.

"Don't think I'm an idiot Rabbit. I know it was you. Now your coming with me the easy way, or the hard way?" The bodyguard said as he pulled out a gun and aimed it at Hershel.

"Seriously. That cliche line is the best you can come up with." Hershel commented, "For that matter. Has anyone ever chosen the easy way?"
    Unknown
    Unknown
    Krillin VIP

Character Sheet
    Primary Magic:

Post by Unknown Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:19 pm

"It's never just black and white."

Kabuto reached from behind the man, merely stepping in each sound that was made from his mouth, hiding in his sentence. It did not take long for him to appear behind the man. However his arm reached around the man's neck, pulling him back with his own weight as a tool, snapping his neck in midfall as he descended backwards. "The bigger they are... the harder they fall." Kabuto murmured. He made a guess that the man was muscular off artificial means, being supplements and so forth. For an odd reason, he hoped he was wrong.

He stared at the body before him, not so much stunned at what he did, but the mere sight of the tool that was in his hand. This world was beyond his own, and to find a firearm could only unlock more possibilities for him...
    Hershel
    Hershel

Character Sheet

Post by Hershel Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:11 am

Hershel just stood there and blinked as a strange man popped up from behind the bodyguard and took him out in one move. One look at the bodyguard was enough to tell Hershel that the man was dead. This guy had some guts killing that man in front of him like that. Who is he? Could he be a part of the mob? If so, he must be really impatient to get his hands on Hershel?

Of course these would be questions that a rational person would have, which Hershel isn't. Instead he was worried about the one thing he seems to always worry about.

"Hey! What's the big idea stealing my limelight like that?" Hershel asked as he was steamed about the kill steal, "We still had twelve more lines of dialogue between us. Then I would show the people at home how much of a badass I am by killing him with his very own bullet. Then I would say some catchy 90's catchphrase like." Hershel suddenly pulled out a pair of sunglasses out of nowhere and put them on, "You should have kept your eye on the bullet. Or..." Hershel took off the sunglasses and put them on again, "This time it's the bunny that shot you. Hey! Are you even listening to me here?"
    Unknown
    Unknown
    Krillin VIP

Character Sheet
    Primary Magic:

Post by Unknown Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:50 pm

Kabuto tilted his head at the creature, only to realize he was a long way from home. Sure, he was some drawing made years ago in a simple manga... wait no... Uh...

"Everyone knows that when you're in the devil's reach, you have to..." Kabuto stopped to stare at the rodent before him. "You aren't from this world, are you?" He wondered why such a creature would throw a fit over a simple execution. But as it stood, he was something straight out of a book. "... nor am I." he said.

He knew what this world was. He knew who the creator was. And he wasn't sure if he wanted to kill the creator, or overthrow him... or even side with him. He always hated Kaseki.
    Hershel
    Hershel

Character Sheet

Post by Hershel Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:11 am

"Yeah. Yeah. Your not from around here either. We're not exactly special in that regards." Hershel said blowing off the man's statement. It's not exactly all that groundbreaking to the toon rabbit as people appeared to be from different worlds all the time in this place.

"Now why did you still my show like that? You must have a good reason to do so? You want me for something? Oh wait. Let me guess." Hershel paused for a moment as he placed a hand onto his forehead as if he was trying to read Kabuto's mind (not that he actually can), "You want... An autographed picture of the one and only Hershel the rabbit. Is that correct?" The rabbit stated as he pulled out an autographed photo of himself and showed it to Kabuto.
    Unknown
    Unknown
    Krillin VIP

Character Sheet
    Primary Magic:

Post by Unknown Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:50 pm

Kabuto raised his hand to his face to fix the spectacles on his face, as well as to rub the ends of his eyebrows in frustration. Whatever he was, he wasn't going to come along easy. In a way, he reminded Kabuto of Sindra, someone who wanted all the focus on themself.

"... If you really want an audience, you're going to need a team." Kabuto said, analyzing the being. He figured he wanted fame and glory, something perfect for Snake. Kabuto knew eventually the group would be discovered, and to have his face known to the world wasn't his style. He preferred to lurk in the shadows, like Madara did with the Akatsuki... only few will know what he really does. "I would love to accept your autograph, but I would much rather see you hand a million more to others, than just one photo to me."

Kabuto thought about what he was offering. He was truly going mad. Perhaps the death of Orochimaru was really taking a toll on him...
    Hershel
    Hershel

Character Sheet

Post by Hershel Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:06 pm

Gain an audience by joining a team. Well I can't say I'm not intrigued. I was thinking about trying to join one myself anyways. Yet do I want to follow the advice of this man.

"Hand out a million more autographs. Sounds like tiring work to be honest, but sure, I'll bite. What is this team that you speak of?" Hershel asked as he handed the man the signed photograph.
    Unknown
    Unknown
    Krillin VIP

Character Sheet
    Primary Magic:

Post by Unknown Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:14 pm

Kabuto took the autograph without hesitation. He had no clue what this would mean for him, but honestly he didn't care. "Snake." He said to him, his voice venomous and full of scorn. "Under the banner of Snake, we'll have your autographs handed out for you."

Kabuto was playing mind games... against himself. If he could trick himself into believing his own truth, he would make it a lie. He wanted to see Snake grow under his power, but that was not what he was doing at this moment... at this moment, he was preparing his successor.
    Hershel
    Hershel

Character Sheet

Post by Hershel Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:41 pm

"Is that so?" Hershel said, intrigued by Kabuto's offer. He was kindof curious why Snake would be so willing to help him. Though he believed he figured out the reason. Because who wouldn't want to help Hershel out like that. It's a high honor and privilege to hand Hershel's autographs out for him.

"Sure. I'll join. Why not? It'll at least let me see if this organization of yours is worth having one as amazing as myself." Hershel told the man with his bloated pride. He knew he was going to need some allies if he were to regain the adoration of the crowd, and wasn't going to let an opportunity to get some to just past him by. Who knows? Maybe he'll one day be able to call this Snake org his own.
    Unknown
    Unknown
    Krillin VIP

Character Sheet
    Primary Magic:

Post by Unknown Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:27 am

He smirked at the reply. Perhaps increasing in numbers was his first step. But in the back of his mind, he knew there was more to it. If Kaseki walked this world, and Kabuto lived in it, that could only mean that the Tailed Beasts would exist as well. That would mean soon enough, there would be Jinchuriki, and with that, some loose demons...

But all he could do was smirk. With an attitude like that for the newest member... Things would work out fine....

[/end thread]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:45 am